• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Queens baby-sitter held a 2-year-old boy’s hands under hot tap water for two minutes despite the child’s cries and struggle to move away, officials said Thursday.

Yvette Douglas, 20, burned Reyes Cosme’s hands after he got dirty while eating waffles with syrup Tuesday, prosecutors said.

Douglas told cops she became angry after the boy refused to let her wash him off, authorities said

After turning up the heat, the Cambria Heights resident saw the water made the boy’s hands red and that his skin “sagged,” the criminal complaint said.

She then took Reyes to Nassau University Hospital where he was treated for severe burns to his hands, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said. The injury may require surgery, he added.

Douglas initially claimed Reyes burned his hands after he pulled a pot of boiling water off the stove.

Douglas has been charged with second-degree assault and endangering the welfare of a child. She faces seven years in prison if convicted.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...eld-scalding-2-year-old-boy-article-1.2520942

What the fuck.
I hope she gets the 7 years.

My sons babysitter put chili powder on his wet hands because he wouldn't stop picking his nose. He choked on it and went to the hospital. If the police hadn't already taken her away, I would have beat her every which way but loose.
She only got probation and her license pulled. That was 26 years ago, I think they are more serious now about punishments. Plus, this baby might need surgery. Poor baby.

This is why I sometimes have to take breaks from the site. Then curiosity calls me back and I just wind up enraged and disgusted. 2 damn minutes is a crazy long amount of time! More than enough time to calm down and realize the horrific pain she was inflicting! Clearly she is sadistic. It wouldn't surprise me to hear of other abuse inflicted on the little guy while in her care.

I can't imagine how damaged his little hands are! Newsflash bitch... 2-year-olds get messy eating anything, let alone waffles with SYRUP, and guess what? They also aren't terrifically fond of hand washing. You can be sure as all shit he'll now have an issue with it permanently thanks to you.

@amac commented:
Newsflash bitch... 2-year-olds get messy eating anything, let alone waffles with SYRUP, and guess what? They also aren't terrifically fond of hand washing. You can be sure as all shit he'll now have an issue with it permanently thanks to you.
This, word for word. Terrible twos with syrup hands. Imagine that.
water shouldn't be coming out of a tap hot enough to burn skin off your hands like that. why would you need water that hot? plus kids alone in bathtubs. seems like a safety issue.
Article quote:
"After turning up the heat..."
I'm assuming they meant adding more hot water out of the faucet, but depending on how long he was fussing over it, she could've turned the temp on the water heater up and given it a little time. Not as likely, but possible. Apparently, it didn't occur to this abusive genius with anger control issues to use a warm washcloth instead of the tap.

Just give ME two minutes alone with this bitch... I will make sure she suffers worst than little man did!

This is awful... I hope the jury all have a spine! Send her away for fucking ever! MAke her pay all his medical bills and then some!

2 mins under water. Many times the water is hot and I move my hand in a half a second. I can't imagine how he must've felt. Was it really that horrible to just let him have sticky hands or better yet, keep the water cooler?! No that logic doesn't work on people with fucked up minds.

2 mins under water. Many times the water is hot and I move my hand in a half a second. I can't imagine how he must've felt. Was it really that horrible to just let him have sticky hands or better yet, keep the water cooler?! No that logic doesn't work on people with fucked up minds.
Or as @gatekeeper wisely noted... Just use a damn washcloth. :banghead: There has to be something deeply twisted in this woman's mind to stand there unwaveringly while he screamed and recoiled in pain. Sick!

Latest posts

Back