• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/02/03/man-charged-in-toddler-death.html

Reynoldsburg police filed the felony charge last week against Kyler Larrick, 20, who lives in an apartment in the 6600 block of Steinway Drive. Khloe Lee, 16 months old, died at that apartment sometime late on Jan. 25 or during the early morning hours of Jan. 26.

Franklin County Coroner Anahi Ortiz ruled Khloe's death a homicide after an autopsy, according to Franklin County court records. Ortiz was not available on Wednesday to further discuss how the child died.

Larrick was babysitting Khloe, the daughter of his girlfriend, during that time while the girl's mother was at work.

Larrick told Reynoldsburg police detectives that the child had stopped breathing about 11 p.m., according to court records. But paramedics weren't called to come to the apartment until the next morning, when the girl's mother arrived home. The child was pronounced dead at the scene.

Last edited:
"moms" facebook.....and only because there is a picture of her and khloe and I would like someone to tell me that the deep dark bruise under Khloes shoulder blade is a normal spot for baby bruises.. if not I have a feeling this asshat has been hurting her for sometime.......fly with the angels little one, never forgotten by those who never knew you.

https://www.facebook.com/AutumnNicholeLee

oh and because fuck the "mom" she knew what was going on...she deserves NO anonymity.

I'd like to put their fucking heads in an industrial-size vice and just keep turning the handle til it's metal on metal...

Utterly horrible. Really, I want to kill them myself.

Well we need to tag team rod I want a piece of that action
[doublepost=1454646835,1454646800][/doublepost]Oh and she is standing by her man by the way.. Cunt.

I have lots of kids. Shins and arms pretty normal otherwise no.

The more I look at it the more I see a bruise (rather then say, a birthmark) the photo is in black in white and I know for a fact photos in black in white are done so to soften the "look" of bruising....another black and white photo of her has me thouroghly convinced one eye is a bit swollen...
I may be grabbing straws but I know this wasn't random (not since "mom" has been known to not trust him around the baby), it just culminated to this horrific point.

I agree with above comment, both their heads deserve nothing more then to be in vices.

I still don't understand what goes on in the mind of a woman who goes off to work and leaves her infant alone with a man she has only recently met. If he isn't responsible enough to hold down a job, then what makes her think he is responsible enough to take care of her child?

If you can't afford a babysitter, you can't afford to support a boytoy. You don't just rearrange things so that you can use the daycare money to keep your sugarboy.

http://myfox28columbus.com/news/loc...of-girlfriends-baby-who-was-squeezed-to-death

olice say they needed to conduct a series of interviews before moving any further on the case. While they say more charges against Larrick are pending, investigators are releasing more details in the case.

They say they were first called to the Reynoldsburg apartment Larrick and his girlfriend shared last month on a disturbance. Officers say the couple was fighting inside and punching holes in their walls.

At that point, they say Larrick did not provide his real name and was charged with obstruction of justice. After that, officers received an anonymous tip that the couple was selling marijuana out of their apartment.

Before that could be investigated, police say they received a call late last week about the "unresponsive baby" when her mother got back from work.

A friend is heard on the call telling dispatchers, "My best friend's little daughter.. um, she's not waking up. She just went to check on her and she's really cold. She's looking like she's really stiff."

The coroner said the baby suffered a major fracture to her skull by someone severely squeezing her head. Police say the couple has a history with children services and they found drug paraphernalia and a stolen gun in the couple's home.

At this point, Larrick is only facing child endangering charges.

He's already posted bail.
11vpmyr.png

Kyler Larrick

25thzq8.png

Last edited:
"Kyler".

I hate when parents name their kids generic cutesy shit. I swear it guarantees a vapid, manicured, generally shitty male. Still haven't met a Jayden/Brayden/Kayden I've liked...

Now get off my lawn! :rage:

"Kyler".

I hate when parents name their kids generic cutesy shit. I swear it guarantees a vapid, manicured, generally shitty male. Still haven't met a Jayden/Brayden/Kayden I've liked...

Now get off my lawn! :rage:

I had a beautiful son. His name was Kaiden- that's one you would have loved to annoy the shit out of you. You could teach him brainiac shit to torture me with ♡♡♡

Sorry to bump this slightly, but I just had to say how disgusted I am after looking at the mom's Facebook page. Completely narcissistic and incredibly immature crap. Everything all "bitches this" and "bitches that". You'll note she only started dating the DOM last Aug, yet they were already living together and she placed her trust with the most valuable thing on earth in his hands. :mad:

I'm not saying it's her fault (cough), it seems from the photos that she really did love her baby, but I'm getting reeeeeally tired of hearing this scenario play out again and again and no doubt countless times to come. What's fucked up about this picture? Oh yeah, maybe that these baby beating assholes should get off their assess and be a MAN, actually going to work themselves and allowing a mom to have more time with the child she loves! And maybe these mom's should be a bit more preoccupied with adoring and protecting their children rather than chasing after (and pathetically clinging to) the next best dick that roles around. After all, isn't that what got the often unwanted bun in the oven in the first place?! :rage:

I'm not saying there should always be traditional gender roles either, every relationship and circumstance is different, but you have to admit that children are getting more fucked over than ever with the increasing dismantling of traditions such as marriage, commitment, a male at least partially contributing financially... you get the idea. :shifty:

Last edited:
ok what's a DOM? it's not bdsm i'm pretty sure.
It stands for Dick of the Moment, coz I doubt any of this bitches can keep a boyfriend that damn long. I made it up coz I got tired of calling these fucking losers, boyfriends, friends, caregivers etc.
Someone else shortened it to DOT/M I was just kinda glad to see its stuck around this long.
Someone needs to do to him what he did to this baby. That's some real fucked up shit to do to a child and if be couldn't handle the responsibility he should not have taken on the job of watching her.
Two is a very active age. They are always into something and doing everything within their reach. And getting anything you want to get done is impossible so prepared to be frustrated.
Poor kid. If mom is standing by this idiot and they have a chance to be alone, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends of pregnant with his baby.

If mom is standing by this idiot and they have a chance to be alone, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends of pregnant with his baby.

She probably already is. You know the old song:

"Having my baby! What a wonderful way to say you don't give a fuck if I tortured/raped/murdered your last baby! Yeah! I'm da man!"

A friend is heard on the call telling dispatchers, "My best friend's little daughter.. um, she's not waking up. She just went to check on her and she's really cold. She's looking like she's really stiff."

We typically call that being dead.

ok what's a DOM? it's not bdsm i'm pretty sure.
someone else that needs to be hanged.
Just for the record... At the time she made the post about that piece of shit she thought her baby had died from sids. You people are on her believing everything that the media has said and let me tell you that they have reported things that are not true. Lisa Rantala at wtte should get her facts confirmed before she airs them. Did the mother know her child was murdered? NO. Did she hurt her child? No. Did she feel like That ass wold hurt her child? No. Yes, a very bad thing happened and Its horrible. However, people talking online speaking of things they dont know about is wrong in my book. my child was hit by a car 5 years ago and still today I am dealing with that. This girl is 18. Think about what your saying and fact check unlike lisa ranteala.

Just for the record... At the time she made the post about that piece of shit she thought her baby had died from sids. You people are on her believing everything that the media has said and let me tell you that they have reported things that are not true. Lisa Rantala at wtte should get her facts confirmed before she airs them. Did the mother know her child was murdered? NO. Did she hurt her child? No. Did she feel like That ass wold hurt her child? No. Yes, a very bad thing happened and Its horrible. However, people talking online speaking of things they dont know about is wrong in my book. my child was hit by a car 5 years ago and still today I am dealing with that. This girl is 18. Think about what your saying and fact check unlike lisa ranteala.

Umm this,
They say they were first called to the Reynoldsburg apartment Larrick and his girlfriend shared last month on a disturbance. Officers say the couple was fighting inside and punching holes in their walls.
really does not really show what stand up people they BOTH are.
Oh AND this one too......
Police say the couple has a history with children services and they found drug paraphernalia and a stolen gun in the couple's home.

Facts to me kinda tells me the poor baby didn't have a real chance in "mom and Kylers love nest"

Is it true that she left her baby alone with her latest penis even though she knew he had gotten violent with her in the past?

She clearly did, since the police had responded to domestic violence calls at her home that involved him.

That's the only fact I need confirmed. The woman is a selfish fool and her baby paid for her foolishness.

I am very sorry for your loss. Don't project too much of your own heartache onto your friend, though. She put her daughter in danger so that she could save money in order to help support a man. She can't really have cared too much about the baby.

Oh no no no! Fuck me running, I am 90% certain I'm related to this thing.
[doublepost=1455115229,1455112424][/doublepost]Larrick isn't that common a name, and I suspect this is my cousin's grandson.
[doublepost=1455133583][/doublepost]@deldel, do you know this guy? I'm looking for the first name of his father or grandfather.

Mom entered Klhoe in this Bidaboo Baby beauty contest. A few cute pics of Khloe at the link.

https://www.bidiboo.com/baby/4448698442723458-Khloe/

We need to impress upon young mothers' they do not need to immediately introduce
the dick of the month club to their child, least of all immediately assigning him to
babysit! Please wait to introduce your child to the new man in your life!

The new "Biebs" and other sundry men in your life should not ever be asked to babysit your child. Only when a reasonable amount of time has passed should a bit more liberties be given to the boyfriend.

Mom and Khloe with alleged baby killer. The "family" pics that baby killers post always fascinate me. They look so normal; I see nominal if any rabid froth or drool coming out of his mouth, nor is he dragging a deformed arm in the dirt and babbling incoherently.
I hate that they usually look like an average Joe.

12049656_858264464262877_2099226555716867905_n.jpg

The men in cell block G will undoubtedly by fighting over him, with his teen angsty "The Biebs" haircut and his delicate features! I hope they make him sing "Boyfriend" while they make his life miserable.

kyler-larrick.jpg

Last edited:
You can never know someone's deep dark heart, even if you have been with them for 50 years they could still have secrets that you'll never know, I'm sure there are alot of women (and men, too) who would swear on a stack of bibles that their man (or woman) would never do the horrible things that they have done, because they were such good people and they Looooved them so much, but yet they did it and wouldmore than likely do it again given the chance.

I wish there were some way to really impress this on the young people of today, who meet someone on Saturday and move in with them on Monday.

Back