• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Frightened, Meyers dropped Kristal off at home and instructed her 22-year-old son to come with her to find that driver, Stanton said.

I still don't understand why someone who was 'frightened' would go out (along or with her son) looking for the other driver!!

"Erich Milton Nowsch told the two friends he fired 22 times at a green car after a cat-and-mouse car chase through his neighborhood just a few miles from the famed Las Vegas strip, and knew that he had shot someone when it was over."

22 Shots and only one shot killed someone. He must have been holding the gun in the approved "gangsta rapper side grip"

yes. From what I gather from the 20/20 episode she had bought drugs from him pills I guess, I think she is just as guilty why the fuck would they go try to find them, they all sound at fault, I think her son is lying too.

Last edited:
Erich Nowsch Jr., 20, who lived a block away from the Meyers family, was charged with conspiracy to commit murder, murder with use of a deadly weapon, attempted murder with a deadly weapon and discharge of a firearm from or within a structure or vehicle, in the death of Tammy Meyers. A second suspect, Derrick Andrews, 26, who prosecutors allege drove Nowsch to the cul-de-sac where Tammy Meyers lived, also faced the same charges.

The two men pleaded guilty at a hearing on Friday as part of a plea deal with prosecutors. They are expected to be sentenced on April 21.

Nowsch pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and assault with a deadly weapon. He faces a possible sentence of 10 years to life in prison.

Andrews, who is accused of driving the getaway car that fateful evening, pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter, which carries a possible sentence of 1 to 10 years in prison, and one count of accessory to murder, which carries a possible sentence of up to 5 years in prison.

"I admit that I was present and that I drove him to the scene and drove him out of the scene," Andrews told the judge at the hearing.
[...]
The night Tammy Meyers was killed, Kristal Meyers said she and her mother went out for a driving lesson around 10 p.m. They were on their way home when Kristal said they were side-swiped by a silver car and a man got out and threatened them. When they got home, her brother Brandon Meyers told "20/20" that he grabbed his gun and went back out with his mother to look for the unknown man, leaving Kristal at home. After driving around, Brandon said his mother spotted a silver car that she thought was the one who had hit her earlier. They followed the car and someone inside, who police believe was Nowsch, started shooting at them. Brandon said they fled back home, where police say Nowsch followed them and shot and killed Tammy Meyers in her drive way.

Brandon Meyers said he didn't think there was going to be a shootout, "until they started shooting. And then it was just -- I blacked out. Like, at that point when I saw them coming down, like, my heart just stopped. All this adrenaline built up, and that's where it all went down."

Khatelyn Krizstian, 23, told ABC News' "20/20" in an exclusive interview that aired last month that her friend Nowsch called her in the middle of the night and said, "'There's something important. I have to talk to you. I need to talk to you now.'"

Krisztian said Nowsch showed up at her apartment at 4 a.m. on Feb 13, 2015, confessing to shooting at someone in his neighborhood.

"And the first words out of his mouth [were], 'I got them,'" Krisztian said.

An aspiring rapper and alleged neighborhood drug dealer, Nowsch had previously told Krisztian that he had been receiving anonymous death threats for months from whom he thought were rival drug dealers.

Days laters Krisztian said her then-boyfriend showed her a local TV news article online detailing how a mother was gunned down in front of her house next to her car. Krisztian said she immediately realized Nowsch hadn't shot at rival drug dealers, but he may have shot Meyers. Krisztian said she didn't even finish reading the story and called police right away.

"I told them what had happened. I felt that this was more of, like, [a] moral obligation. Out of all the names in the world, Tammy was also my mom's name, so I just feel like heaven puts people where they should be," Krisztian said. "It was more of a moral responsibility rather than anything else."

Tammy Meyers' husband Bob Meyers and their four children have moved out of their neighborhood because it is a constant reminder of what happened to her, the family said.

"I catch myself all the time calling her. I'll sit in my chair out in the living room, and I'll go, 'Hey, baby.' Nothing comes back no more," Bob Meyers told "20/20."

Kristal, the youngest Meyers child, is still dealing with feelings of guilt.

"I ask myself, 'What if we didn't go?' or 'What if I didn't want to go?' or 'What if I never honked horn?'" Kristal Meyers said. "It probably would have been different."
LINK

I went looking for updates and found even more confusion...

According to the Meyers family and prosecutors, road rage sparked a series of events that ultimately led to Meyers' death. Shortly after the shooting, Las Vegas police released a sketch of a man described as being involved in that case of road rage. Police never identified anyone matching that sketch, however.

FOX5 identified a young man who is a compelling match. In fact, his relationship to the Meyers and where he was located raise new questions about what happened the night Meyers was shot.
Taylor Yager, of Denver, CO, bears a striking resemblance to the man depicted in the road rage sketch. Yager had gone missing two days before Tammy Meyers' death. His body was discovered two weeks later in Denver.

The Denver coroner placed the 20-year-old's death on March 21, five weeks after Tammy Meyers' death. Police pulled his body from a pond where he had drowned. Detectives don't have a clear picture of where he had been the previous five weeks.
Someone else was interested in Yager. Tammy Meyers' husband, Robert Meyers, posted Yager's missing person flyer on his Facebook page on March 12, nine days before his death. Robert Meyers wrote: "Calling on all bounty hunters. Missing with unknown reasons. Reward. Contact me."
Nowsch's attorneys will seek to have his confession thrown out. In their motion, they point to statements made by an officer who was at the standoff at Nowsch's home prior to his being taken into custody. Nowsch told officers he had been smoking marijuana. Police interviewed him anyway.

Read more: http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/2909...y-meyers-homicide-investigation#ixzz49TtAfpMg
[doublepost=1464008108,1464006400][/doublepost]Even with the most fastidious checking I have embarrassed myself and put up an article over a year old. It's definitely some sort of conspiracy...sorry guys.

OK this whole thing stinks.
Kill em' all in both families but the girl learning how to drive.
It is the only way to be sure.

Life in prison with parole potentially after 10 years? haha the fuck?

Everyone involved in this whole thing is a rotten piece of trash. It's unfortunate one of em didn't die and that more of em didn't get lengthy prison terms, just cuz.

Back