• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
Parents Charged With Planting Drugs To Frame School Volunteer

A husband and wife were arrested Tuesday and charged with planting drugs in the car of an unsuspecting school volunteer who the wife thought was not properly supervising their son, according to prosecutors.

Kent Wycliffe Easter, 38, and Jill Bjorkholm Easter, 38, were arrested by Irvine police and are charged with conspiracy to procure the false arrest of the elementary-school parent volunteer, false imprisonment and conspiracy to falsely report a crime.

Beginning in February 2011, the Easters conspired to have the victim arrested because Jill Easter was angry over the supervision of their young son, according to prosecutors. Kent Easter then drove to the woman's home on Feb. 16, 2011, and placed a bag of Vicodin, Percocet and marijuana and a used marijuana pipe behind the driver's seat of her unlocked vehicle, according to a news release from the Orange County District Attorney's Office.

The drugs, prosecutors said, were visible from outside the vehicle. The Easters were in constant cellphone and text message contact as Kent Easter – a lawyer – drove to and from the victim's home, prosecutors said.

A short time later, Kent Easter called Irvine police on a non-emergency line, gave a false name and phone number, and told the dispatcher that he was a concerned parent who had witnessed an erratic driver park her car at the elementary school, according to prosecutors. He also identified the volunteer by name and claimed to have witnessed her hide a bag of drugs behind her driver's seat, prosecutors said.

When Irvine officers arrived at the school, they found the car described in the phone call and saw the bag of drugs by looking through the window, prosecutors said. An officer contacted the woman on campus and she consented to a search of her car, police said, and then adamantly denied that the drugs were hers and insisted she did not know how they ended up in her car.

The volunteer was detained by police for two hours until the investigating officers determined that she was in a classroom at the time the caller claimed to have seen her hiding the drugs behind her driver's seat, prosecutors said. She also consented to a search of her home, which showed no evidence to support drug use or possession.

Irvine detectives investigated the possibility that someone planted the drugs in the woman's car and discovered that the call that alerted them was placed by Kent Easter from a phone in a business center of a Newport Beach hotel, according to prosecutors. The hotel's surveillance cameras captured images of him at the time the call was placed, prosecutors said.

Kent Easter has been an active member of the State Bar of California since 1998. Jill Easter was also admitted to the Bar in 1998, but her license has since expired.
http://www.ocregister.com/news/prosecutors-359639-easter-drugs.html

Not that bright of a lawyer huh? He shoulda asked my boyfriend's sons ex how to do it. Fuckin' bitch could have set him straight.

Okay maybe this is stating the obvious but if you are worried about the supervision of your child why not just switch school and find one that suits your needs. This plan is just crazy. Who the fuck tries to ruin somebodies life over shit like this? My God if it is that unsafe supervise your kid yourself you dumb fucks!

From the looks of her mugshot I'd say the Vicodin, Percocet and marijuana and used marijuana pipe came from her own stash.

Sorry, exhausted, I'm stupid when I'm tired.

Okay maybe this is stating the obvious but if you are worried about the supervision of your child why not just switch school and find one that suits your needs. This plan is just crazy. Who the fuck tries to ruin somebodies life over shit like this? My God if it is that unsafe supervise your kid yourself you dumb fucks!

Well that would just be too damn logical. Frakking idiots. Poor kid.

I'd also like the back story on this. Did they just up and decide the volunteer was bad? Did something happen like she misplaced their kid? Did they ever talk to the school? Are they having a bit of folie à deux?

Confession: I only know "folie à deux" because it was the title of an episode of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent".
Folie à deux: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_à_deux
Law & Order: Criminal Intent: Folie a Deux http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_a_Deux_(Law_&_Order:_Criminal_Intent)

I'd also like the back story on this. Did they just up and decide the volunteer was bad? Did something happen like she misplaced their kid? Did they ever talk to the school? Are they having a bit of folie à deux?

Confession: I only know "folie à deux" because it was the title of an episode of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent".
Law & Order: Criminal Intent: Folie a Deux http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_a_Deux_(Law_&_Order:_Criminal_Intent)

Confession: I was about to Google folie à deux when I glanced down and saw your link.

Looks like they've been stewing in it for a while:

Prosecutors say it all started in in 2010 when Jill Easter became convinced that Kelli Peters, a volunteer at Plaza Vista Elementary School, was not properly supervising the boy.

The parents had previously sued Peters twice in 2010, though both cases were later dismissed, according to Orange County court records.

In retaliation, the Easters allegedly hatched a plot to have Peters arrested.
[...]

"They tried to make me look like the worst person you could be when you're involved with a school," Peters told KTLA.

"I wouldn't have seen my daughter again, I think. Those are the nightmares that I had."
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-parents-accused-planting-drugs-on-teacher,0,3524423.story

The school volunteer and PTA president allegedly targeted by parents who planted drugs in her car said she thought she was the victim of a joke when police came to question her.

"I thought I was on a joke show, like someone was playing a joke on me," Kelli Peters told KTLA.
[...]

Farrah Emami, a spokeswoman for the Orange County district attorney's office, said investigators had no indication other parents were upset with the volunteer, whom she described as "completely professional."

"This was obviously something they had sought out and planned with the intent of having her arrested," Emami said.
[...]

The couple, who are free on $20,000 bail each, are scheduled to be arraigned next month in Orange County Superior Court. If convicted, they could face up to three years in state prison.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/06/parents-planted-drugs-pta-president.html

Don't feel too bad. I only know it because it was also the title of an episode of The X-Files.

I hope these dick danglers get the maximum sentence. It's fucking horrifying to be accused of something you didn't do, no innocent person should ever have to feel that helpless.

What really takes the biscuit is that she is a volunteer. Nobody is paying her to supervise their child, or anybody else's for that matter.

She has her license to pratice law has expired, then she should have taken her ass to school and supervised her own kid. That woman is a volunteer, it's not her job, she gives her time. Which is more than I can say for most parents. Some never show up to school.

I am getting tired of asking WTF is wrong with people. Instead of answers I get tards, that only make me want to know WTF is wrong.

Mom accused in drug plot wrote book about 'perfect crime'

Book trailer:
[video=youtube;VlX_Js0YFRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlX_Js0YFRI[/video]
"If you knew how to commit the perfect crime, would you do it?"

So begins the YouTube trailer for a work of fiction written by a 38-year-old Irvine woman accused of hatching a plot with her husband to plant drugs on a volunteer at their son's school.

Jill Easter's first book — written under the name Ava Bjork, an apparent play on Easter's middle name, Bjorkholm — outlines the story of a rising mixed-martial arts star who takes part in an international kidnapping to cover his gambling debts. Titled "Holding House," the novel was published in April 2011 with a copyright belonging to Jill Easter.

Easter, who received both her undergraduate and law degrees from UC Berkeley, now works as a "full-time author," according to her website, which contains her picture and a brief biography.

"The crime is shockingly simple and 100% possible," the trailer continues. "No one will get hurt and there's no way they can get caught."

Eventually, however, the characters get caught in an international manhunt when "unforeseen events cause their dream crime to unravel into a nightmare."
[...]
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...drug-plot-wrote-book-about-perfect-crime.html

In March 2010, Kent Easter filed a civil complaint in Orange County Superior Court alleging that his son, then a first-grader, had been in an after-school tennis class the month before when Peters locked the child out of the school for about 19 minutes.

A tennis instructor said he had found the child "crying and alone," and trying to open the door to the building, according to Easter’s complaint.

When Jill Easter asked Peters why she had left the child outside, the complaint alleged, Peters said the child "takes too long to line up with the other children after class and it is too hard to wait for him."

Jill Easter then contacted a director of the after-school program, who asked her not to contact police, the complaint said. The civil case was dismissed.

Around the same time, Jill Easter filed a request for a restraining order against Peters, alleging that the school volunteer was "harassing and stalking" her and her son, and that she had "threatened to kill me."

"She will stop at nothing in her attempts to silence myself and my son," Jill Easter alleged. She also complained that Peters had been telling parents at her son's school that she was "psychotic" and "unstable."

"She is stalking me and attempting to intimidate me at my son's school and while I run errands in Irvine," Jill Easter alleged.

The request for the restraining order was denied.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...lanting-drugs-a-bizarre-case-police-say-.html

Irvine, CA – Kent and Jill Easter, both 38, were arrested last week on suspicion that they planted drugs in the car of Kelli Peters, a school volunteer the Easters believed had “not properly” supervised their son back in 2010.* Jill, not looking the least bit crazy or surgically altered, is pictured to the left.
The Easters, both lawyers, face felony charges of conspiracy to procure false arrest, false imprisonment, and conspiracy to falsely report a crime, charges that could bring three years in prison if they are convicted.* They have since posted bail of $20,000 and are scheduled to be arraigned on July 17th.
The saga begins in 2010, when the Easters’ son was taking an after-school tennis class that Peters was apparently supervising.* The child was left outside alone for approximately 19 minutes until a tennis instructor noticed the boy crying and came to his rescue.* When Jill Easter questioned Peters about why the child was locked outside, she said that he “takes too long to line up with the other children after class and it is too hard to wait for him.”* Not exactly an apologetic response, I have to admit, but I have a feeling we may not be getting the full story on how much of a pain in the nuts this kid might have been.…

This article is from The Dreamin' Demon, the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

I have to say it....she should have spent some of her time running errands getting her eyebrows professionally waxed. Does she not realize how uneven they are (they are not even anywhere close to the same shape)? She looks stupid.

Any chance of a book review? I have to know how well thought out this story is given that their own plot FAILED miserably.
The book is available for only 99¢ on Kindle. I'm not going to waste my money (or time). if you really want a physical copy, it will cost you $18.83 for a paperback.

Here's a review off Amazon:

7YwedUz.jpg

That's the funniest non-review of a book I've ever seen. I like that SchoolVolunteer was the person to write it and I'm wondering if that was actually the victim who wrote it. Somehow, the other 5 reviews are good, still not gonna waste my time.

That's the funniest non-review of a book I've ever seen. I like that SchoolVolunteer was the person to write it and I'm wondering if that was actually the victim who wrote it. Somehow, the other 5 reviews are good, still not gonna waste my time.
I'm sure that "SchoolVolunteer" is just a made up but appropriate name by someone who just wanted a giggle at this. An Amazon troll. I don't for a second believe the other "good" reviews. They are probably shills for the author... folks that up until now didn't realize she and hubby were whackadoodles.

You can read the first 8 pages of the book on Amazon.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/06/ex-pta-principal-awarded-5-7m-after-couple-planted-drugs-in-her-car/

SANTA ANA, Calif. — An Orange County couple was ordered to pay $5.7 million for planting drugs in the car of a former PTA president in a failed bid to have her arrested.

A jury on Friday made the award to Kelli Peters. The Superior Court panel deliberated less than an hour before finding that Kent Easter of Irvine and his ex-wife, Jill Easter, acted with malice, oppression or fraud, the Orange County Register reported.

Kent Easter declared bankruptcy before the civil trial but such protection doesn’t extend to the lawsuit damages, said Rob Marcereau, Peters’ attorney.

Authorities said the Easters had an ongoing feud with Peters that started with a comment she made about their 7-year-old son when they planted prescription painkillers, marijuana and a pot pipe in Peters’ car in 2011. They then called police, who briefly detained her at Plaza Vista School in Irvine, where she volunteered.

Peters testified that she was humiliated as a police officer searched the car as her own daughter watched.

“I was crying and begging for him to not put the drugs on the car, because people would see it,” Peters said. “Everybody was looking at me.”

She was questioned for about two hours.
Peters said the Easters have never shown remorse for their action.

“This was really not about money, this was about standing up to people that pick on other people and telling them it’s not OK to do this,” she said, wiping away tears. “I wouldn’t have gone this far had they said they were sorry,” Peters said.

In 2014, Kent Easter was convicted of felony false imprisonment. He spent 87 days in jail. Jill Easter pleaded guilty to the same charge and spent about 60 days behind bars.

Unless these two have extremely good incomes, she'll never see it, but I'm glad she got the judgement. Anyone know if the judgement comes with an automatic wage garnishment of any kind, or maybe court-ordered monthly payments?

What was the comment she made about their son???

I'm sure someone with better computer skills will be able to post the actual comment she made but I will tell you a Lil about the conversation for now..

Her son got left after going to the bathroom and the hall way door he had to use was locked .. So for about 20 minutes he was crying and trying to open door ..well when the mom found that out she asked the school volunteer why her son was left and the volunteer said something like " he always takes a long time and that she didn't want to wait..( it's in the article )

These parents are gonna end up the main character in some life time movie ..
Idiots

Last edited:
I remember hearing about this; talk about some twisted shit! The twat-tastic duo are lawyers, so hopefully she will be able to get some money out of them.

In gatekeeper's link above it states If the defendants have liability insurance, the insurance company will pay the damages. Plus she can place liens on any property they have and also garnish their future wages.

Back