• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Looks like this little man is headed down the wrong path fast.

“He went through the entry door and very quietly, very confidently,” said one clerk, who did not want to be identified. “He was wearing like a motorcycle helmet, and he was wearing a sweater over his mouth. He was only showing his eyes.”

The boy walked up to the cashier and pointed a gun hidden underneath a sweater. The clerk and another employee quickly sprang into action.

“I just turned his wrist and took it out from his hand. At that point, another coworker of mine grabbed him,” the clerk explained.

In the video, you can see the 8-year-old boy try to escape the grasp of the clerk. Investigators say the boy stole the gun from his mother.
. /
http://wfla.com/2016/02/05/8-year-old-boy-attempts-to-hold-up-florida-grocery-store/

"When I grabbed my purse, it was so light,” said Eboni Alls, the boy’s mother. “I'm, like, I knew I was missing something. I said, ‘Where my gun?’ The first thing I thought was I hope Jaden don't have my gun."

The boy was evaluated after making comments about wanting to hurt himself, police said.

No charges have been filed, but the incident remains under investigation.

http://www.news965.com/news/news/local/police-florida-boy-8-tries-rob-grocery-store-gunpo/nqKYq/

WEST PALM BEACH, FL – Video surveillance footage captured the moment an 8-year-old boy tried robbing a Florida grocery store at gunpoint.

The boy walked into King Foods and Meat Bazaar Wednesday morning wearing a motorcycle helmet with a sweater obscuring part of his face.

“He went through the entry door and very quietly, very confidently,” the clerk says. “He was wearing like a motorcycle helmet, and he was wearing a sweater over his mouth. He was only showing his eyes.”

The kid was hiding a handgun that he pulled out and pointed at cashier. “Give me the fucking money,” the boy allegedly demanded. Another employee saw what was happening and quickly apprehended the kid.

“All of a sudden I’m so shocked. I don’t know if it’s a real gun or if it’s a fake gun, but my priority is to take it away from him because I don’t know. I just turned his wrist and took it out from his hand. At that point, the other coworker of mine grabbed him,” said the clerk.

As you can see in the following video, the boy wasn’t to happy about getting caught. The boy was apprehended by police and taken to the hospital for assessment. Investigators said the gun he used was real, and one he had stolen from his mother.

The boy was initially charged with attempted armed robbery with a firearm and aggravated assault, but the state has decided not to press charges. He was ordered to attend a diversion program and to stay away from the store.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

cWOj7C6hoGs

Continue reading...

That makes him about 3rd grade... That's enough to bring a person to tears...I just mentioned feral kids the other day. *sad sigh*

Should charge him as an adult. He can't be saved.

The parents arel ikely criminals too.

Back