• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
I just cant come up with much more than this. HER SENTENCE ALONE IS A CRIME!!!
Her child is dead- she didn't prevent it. THIS MEANS, SHE WILL BE OUT OF PRISON IN LESS TIME THAN HER DEAD 2 YEAR OLD SON WAS EVEN ALIVE! I'm going to be sick.
I Just. Can't. Find. Words. To. Describe. This. Rage.

4rok5z.jpg

2zrkyza.jpg

Poor sweet little guy

2rxgt9e.jpg

A Colorado Springs woman has been sentenced to three years in prison for failing to prevent the abuse that killed her 2-year-old son.

The Gazette reports that Mayra Juarez-Martinez was sentenced Thursday in 4th Judicial District Court. She pleaded guilty in October to failing to intervene in abuse that killed Luis Daniel Juarez Molina on Jan. 15, 2015.

Juarez-Martinez's boyfriend, Raul Alvarado, is charged with first-degree murder in connection to Luis's death. Alvarado is accused of beating scratching and biting the toddler. His trial is scheduled for June 1.

Luis's death is at the center of a wrongful death lawsuit against Colorado Springs and a police officer. Luis's father, who was separated from Juarez-Martinez, contends that police should have removed his son when they were called to investigate abuse allegations.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...d-toddler-sentenced-for-failing-to-stop-abuse

UdjwgVm.jpg

http://gazette.com/colorado-springs...ies-detailed-in-court-hearing/article/1554477

A detective, a forensic nurse and a coroner testified Thursday afternoon; the hearing will continue July 28.

The benches were filled with spectators, including the young boy's father, Luis Juarez-Martinez, and his paternal grandmother.

Daniel Lingamfelter, of the El Paso County Coroner's Office, told the court that Luis' injuries included head trauma and extensive bruising that could be consistent with having been thrown against a wall. The boy was taken to the hospital Jan. 14 and died Jan. 17.

Mayra Juarez-Martinez told Fudge that Alvarado had been watching Juarez-Molina and called her, crying, to say there had been an accident and he was sorry. The boy "froze up" and had fallen and wasn't breathing, Alvarado told his girlfriend, according to Fudge.

Paramedics initially thought they were responding to a medical issue the boy was having, Fudge said, but then noticed he had dried blood in his mouth and airway and had difficulty with intubation to get him air. At one point, the toddler started seizing. A firefighter noticed he had a large bump on the back of his head.

Court testimony on Thursday painted a picture of Alvarado as a repeat child abuser. He and Mayra Juarez-Martinez started dating in the fall, and around Christmas, Luis Juarez-Martinez called police after spotting bruises on his son's body. It wasn't clear from testimony Thursday what happened after that phone call, which was less than a month before the boy died. On one occasion, Mayra Juarez-Martinez said that bruises on her son's face were caused when he slipped on some ice at a park and hit his face on the slide.

Mayra Juarez-Martinez told Fudge that Alvarado would never hurt her son, Fudge said in court, and she began to cry when he questioned how she had not noticed bruises on her son. Her sister told Fudge she had noticed them when she watched the child, he said, and the boy's paternal grandmother noticed that he would cry if Alvarado was present when she handed him over for visitation.

Alvarado would say he was crying because he was a "trouble maker," Fudge said.

A forensic nurse examiner, Elizabeth Rupprecht, who examined Luis at Memorial Hospital, said the boy had bite marks on his chest and back and bruising on his ear that was likely an intentional injury. It's uncommon for ears to bruise, even during a hard fall, she said, and the boy had bruises on the front and back of one ear and on the inside of the other.

He also had a shoe print-like bruise on his body. The toddler was in such serious condition when he arrived at the hospital that medical staff couldn't move him to measure his bruises because it caused dramatic changes in his vital signs.

"He was in very critical condition," she said.​

UdjwgVm.jpg

http://gazette.com/colorado-springs...ies-detailed-in-court-hearing/article/1554477

A detective, a forensic nurse and a coroner testified Thursday afternoon; the hearing will continue July 28.

The benches were filled with spectators, including the young boy's father, Luis Juarez-Martinez, and his paternal grandmother.

Daniel Lingamfelter, of the El Paso County Coroner's Office, told the court that Luis' injuries included head trauma and extensive bruising that could be consistent with having been thrown against a wall. The boy was taken to the hospital Jan. 14 and died Jan. 17.

Mayra Juarez-Martinez told Fudge that Alvarado had been watching Juarez-Molina and called her, crying, to say there had been an accident and he was sorry. The boy "froze up" and had fallen and wasn't breathing, Alvarado told his girlfriend, according to Fudge.

Paramedics initially thought they were responding to a medical issue the boy was having, Fudge said, but then noticed he had dried blood in his mouth and airway and had difficulty with intubation to get him air. At one point, the toddler started seizing. A firefighter noticed he had a large bump on the back of his head.

Court testimony on Thursday painted a picture of Alvarado as a repeat child abuser. He and Mayra Juarez-Martinez started dating in the fall, and around Christmas, Luis Juarez-Martinez called police after spotting bruises on his son's body. It wasn't clear from testimony Thursday what happened after that phone call, which was less than a month before the boy died. On one occasion, Mayra Juarez-Martinez said that bruises on her son's face were caused when he slipped on some ice at a park and hit his face on the slide.

Mayra Juarez-Martinez told Fudge that Alvarado would never hurt her son, Fudge said in court, and she began to cry when he questioned how she had not noticed bruises on her son. Her sister told Fudge she had noticed them when she watched the child, he said, and the boy's paternal grandmother noticed that he would cry if Alvarado was present when she handed him over for visitation.

Alvarado would say he was crying because he was a "trouble maker," Fudge said.

A forensic nurse examiner, Elizabeth Rupprecht, who examined Luis at Memorial Hospital, said the boy had bite marks on his chest and back and bruising on his ear that was likely an intentional injury. It's uncommon for ears to bruise, even during a hard fall, she said, and the boy had bruises on the front and back of one ear and on the inside of the other.

He also had a shoe print-like bruise on his body. The toddler was in such serious condition when he arrived at the hospital that medical staff couldn't move him to measure his bruises because it caused dramatic changes in his vital signs.

"He was in very critical condition," she said.​

Thank you for digging further on this one. I just couldn't do it. I am a lot sensitive on momsters that fail to protect their babies- especially here in Colorado.

Now her sentence makes me rage the fuck out, even more so. I hope they plaster her cell in his pictures, and play a recording of his cries 24/7.

Please someone find out her exact charges. I need to see sentencing ranges possible.

How the fuck can this judge sleep at night?!? Colorado is failing dead babies. In a serious way. This is NOT JUSTICE. I'm going to throw up.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIND ANY PETITIONS REGARDING THIS POOR BABY BOY TOO? I will gladly help collect signatures. This has to stop here in Colorado.

ETA: Actually to be honest, I pray the guards slip and let some long timers and lifers know her crimes and pray she sees the same fate as she failed to protect her sweet baby from. This fucking bitch.

Last edited:
The mother is a cunt. She knew her baby was being abused and yet, she did not stop it by kicking her dick to the curb. So damn maddening.

A Colorado Springs man armed with brass knuckles punched a toddler in the face and torso for disturbing him while he played a video game, prosecutors said in court Friday.

"Danny has bruises on his little weird face, that's the important thing right now," Alvarado allegedly texted Juarez-Martinez. (The only reason he was worried about Danny having bruises on his "weird little face" *grrrr* was because his father would be upset about it. Maybe don't beat a two year old with brass knuckles and you won't have to worry about such things, eh?)

The day Danny was rushed to the hospital, Jan. 14, Alvarado texted the boy's mother, Mayra Juarez-Martinez, asking where he could find ointment that would cover up Danny's bruises. He was supposed to go to his biological father's house, and Alvarado knew he would complain if he saw bruises on the boy, Van't Land testified.

He said he had pushed the boy across the bed and ranked his force at "eight out of 10," Van't Land said. He said he had pressed against the boy's torso with significant pressure, and that maybe that's what had caused the liver laceration.

http://gazette.com/prosecutors-man-...les-for-disturbing-video-game/article/1557038

The mother is a cunt. She knew her baby was being abused and yet, she did not stop it by kicking her dick to the curb. So damn maddening.

NOPE. I am not satisfied with even kicking him to the curb. SHE SHOULD HAVE TURNED HIS SORRY ASS IN! Filed protection orders, and if he came around again, she should have killed his ass. I'm sorry, but if I found out someone was hurting my baby, IDGAF if he had a dick made of solid gold and he shit $100 bills. It would take the grace of God, just to let him live long enough for the cops to get him. (And I'm fucking his ass up til they get there, so they better come quick)

No fucking excuse!
The more I read about his injuries, I CAN NOT and WILL NOT understand a 3 year sentence. What in the fuck is that? Most certainly not justice. Nope, not even close. It's not even a slap on the wrist. So fuck her, fuck this judge, and fuck anyone who feels like this is even remotely close to justice.

I watched a documentary/artist rendition of A Trip to Hell- disturbing on a whole other level...but it's exactly what comes to mind when I read about brutes like Alvarado. The torture that awaits is WAY BEYOND anything I ever could fathom. I say this because when his time comes, he'll have plenty of it, to regret what he did to that child.
On another note, I had to click on the link just to see who tf wrote this friggin' article & wouldn't you know it, the comments are disabled. :mad: I'll try not to hunt this Kassondra Cloos down on social media :spy: so I can tell her to change her occupation & ask her WHO TF IS FUDGE?!!?! It's as though she tried throw in as many names in there as she could, am I right?! Spawn of Satan!:shifty: :devil:

I can tell her to change her occupation & ask her WHO TF IS FUDGE?!!?!

@Seven
I was wondering who fugde was. But then thought maybe I missed something and was too lazy (3am) to try and figure it out.

I watched a documentary/artist rendition of A Trip to Hell- disturbing on a whole other level...but it's exactly what comes to mind when I read about brutes like Alvarado. The torture that awaits is WAY BEYOND anything I ever could fathom. I say this because when his time comes, he'll have plenty of it, to regret what he did to that child.
On another note, I had to click on the link just to see who tf wrote this friggin' article & wouldn't you know it, the comments are disabled. :mad: I'll try not to hunt this Kassondra Cloos down on social media :spy: so I can tell her to change her occupation & ask her WHO TF IS FUDGE?!!?! It's as though she tried throw in as many names in there as she could, am I right?! Spawn of Satan!:shifty: :devil:

@Seven @Keepalowprofile
Here's what I've found
Colorado Springs Police Det. Karim Fudge told the court he talked to Mayra Juarez-Martinez at Memorial Hospital twice on Jan. 14 and again on Jan. 15 when her son had been transferred to Children's Hospital in Denver

Juarez-Martinez, who faces a single charge of child abuse negligently causing death, waived her right to a preliminary hearing and will be arraigned Aug. 25. Alvarado faces charges of first-degree murder, child abuse knowingly or recklessly causing death and violent crime causing death.
http://m.gazette.com/colorado-sprin...ies-detailed-in-court-hearing/article/1554477
Kassandra Cloos is the reporter who wrote the article for the Gazette linked above
[doublepost=1454772791,1454771856][/doublepost]This is the Colorado statutes that describe her charges:
Its a WALL OF WORDS, so I am linking it.
http://www.lpdirect.net/casb/crs/18-6-401.html

Ridiculous... Doesn't even protect her child and gets 3 years?! I don't understand how a mom could turn a blind eye. Even animals protect their young. Hearing how he would cry upon going with that loser after visiting family, just breaks my heart. That seems to happen often in these cases that I have read on here.

Last edited:
The more I look into this, the worse it gets. This little boy was failed by not only his mother, but the police department as well.

2e51j7n.jpg

To see this baby smile like this with his dad, then hear of him crying whenever Raul Alvarado was present, makes my heart ache. His father tried to protect him. The police department and law enforcement failed them both.. I am struggling to find words. Now, this baby is gone. Forever. No lawsuit, no amount of money, will ever bring him back. I cannot imagine the pain, that his father is feeling for the death of his son, or the rage at a 3 year sentence. There is something seriously wrong, with a system that allows a child to be beaten and broken. Murdered.

The system that failed him once, failed him again, with that bullshit 3 year sentence calling it justice! What the fuck is wrong with everyone involved here?!? So for 6 weeks no one was bothered enough by a very concerned father, or a battered and bruised toddler to follow up, check on him, call CPS?!?

This mother sat back and KNOWINGLY ALLOWED her baby to be beaten literally to death, over a 6 week period and she gets 3 years?!? By the time she gets to DOC she will be eligible for parole. What in the fucking fuck is going on!!! Seriously.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE!! HE WAS JUST A BABY. UNABLE TO PROTECT HIMSELF, AND FAILED BY THOSE WHO SWORE TO SERVE AND PROTECT HIM. Failed him to death. Literally.

A slain toddler could have been spared "weeks of ongoing torture" had Colorado Springs police pursued repeated requests for help by the father's family, according to a wrongful death lawsuit against the city.

The allegations involve the case of Luis Daniel "Danny" Juarez Molina, a 2 1/2-year-old Colorado Springs boy who authorities say died Jan. 17, three days after he was allegedly beaten unconscious by his mother's boyfriend, Raul Alvarado.

For six weeks leading up to his death, police ignored requests to investigate the boy's injuries, according to the lawsuit, filed Dec. 27 in El Paso County District Court by the child's father. The suit alleges that police failed to comply with state laws requiring them to report abuse allegations to El Paso County child welfare workers.

Related: Prosecutors: Man punched child with brass knuckles for disturbing video game
Had they done so, "Danny would not likely have suffered the brutal death that he suffered, as well as the weeks of ongoing torture and abuse that preceded it," the family's attorney, Josh Deere, said in the 12-page complaint.

The civil action comes after "decades" of systemic failures in communication between police and child welfare workers, the suit says - a problem found to be a contributing factor in at least two Colorado Springs two child abuse deaths in the past six years.

The lawsuit names the city of Colorado Springs and Justin Carricato, the investigating officer, as defendants. According to a legal filing, the family is seeking a monetary judgment of at least $100,000.

The city has asked a judge to toss the lawsuit, saying it satisfied its legal obligations and that Officer Carricato exercised "good faith" in probing abuse allegations.

On Monday, Colorado Springs City Council is scheduled to hear a request to provide legal representation for Carricato, who couldn't be reached for comment.

Police spokeswoman Lt. Catherine Buckley said the department does not comment on pending litigation. A woman who answered the phone at the City Attorney's Office referred questions to the city's communications staff, who declined to comment.

The child's father, Luis Antonio Juarez Martinez, shared split custody of Danny with the boy's mother, Mayra Juarez-Martinez.

Under the parenting arrangement, the father or the child's grandmother would pick up Danny at the police Sand Creek substation on Thursdays and return him to a representative of the mother's family on Sundays.

In November 2014, the boy's grandmother, Blanca Martinez, began noticing "signs of physical violence on Danny," including marks, bruises and bite marks.

On the first Saturday in December, Luis Juarez Martinez told a front desk attendant that he suspected Danny was being abused while under the care of his mother and that he didn't want to hand his son back over to her.

"The attendant told Luis that he had no choice because he was under a court order," the complaint alleged, stating that the father was also threatened with arrest should he fail to comply.

The father was not permitted to make a police report. Instead, he was directed to file for divorce and seek a custody hearing, the suit says.

Over the next three weeks, Luis Juarez Martinez or his mother would show the boy's injuries to a desk worker each time they stopped in for an exchange. The family also showed photos they took to document the abuse. In each case, they were instructed to continue complying with the custody order, and no further action was taken.

On Christmas Day, the father was so concerned about a fresh round of injuries that he "insisted" that police make an official report, the suit alleges. He was told to go home and call 911, which he did.

Officer Carricato responded later in the day and took photographs of the boy and interviewed his father.

Though he pledged to investigate further, Carricato made one brief phone call to the child's mother.

"Neither Officer Carricato nor anyone else with CSPD ever went to Mayra's house, spoke with Alvarado, had any further meetings with Danny or Luis, or did anything else to investigate the matter," the suit alleges.

The father dropped Danny off at the police station for the last time on Jan. 10. Four days later, the child was admitted to Memorial Hospital Central in Colorado after an assault consistent with "being thrown against a wall."

Luis suffered severe brain trauma, a lacerated liver, and bruising "from head to toe," including a 6-inch-by-six inch bruise on his back.

After a surgery to remove part of his skull in an effort to control swelling, he was transferred to Children's Hospital Colorado, where he died under care.

Alvarado, who prosecutors say confessed to a fellow El Paso County jail inmate that he once beat the boy with brass knuckles, is due for a June 1 trial on charges of first-degree murder. Mayra Juarez-Martinez, 23, pleaded guilty in October to failure to intervene in the abuse. She was sentenced Thursday to three years in prison.
http://m.gazette.com/lawsuit-filed-...police-failed-to-report-abuse/article/1569403

What a little cutie patootie he was! How could that monster take brass knuckles to that angel?! I think my fellow Coloradan @SimplySpaztastic sumed it up well... What in the fucking fuck is going on!!!!

I cringe when I read all the efforts his dad made to intervene. He was exchanging custody of the boy at a fucking police station for crying out loud! And they couldn't be bothered to lift a damn finger when an obviously bruised and battered child is standing right in front of them on a weekly basis?! Even ONE time should be enough, but multiple times with OBVIOUS injuries and no one at the station even so much as questioned the prick?!

It won't bring little Danny back, but I for one hope the family wins every cent of that $100,000 and then some! I also hope the inept fools in the department who callously disregarded Danny's suffering face consequences. Although considering even his own worthless mother received only a few measly years for flagrantly disregarding her little boy's suffering speaks volumes as to what anyone else will face. I'm ashamed of my state's justice system right now.
Over the next three weeks, Luis Juarez Martinez or his mother would show the boy's injuries to a desk worker each time they stopped in for an exchange. The family also showed photos they took to document the abuse. In each case, they were instructed to continue complying with the custody order, and no further action was taken.

[...]

He was told to go home and call 911, which he did.

[...]

Though he pledged to investigate further, Carricato made one brief phone call to the child's mother.
If the above sentences don't boil your blood I don't know what would. That is unconscionable!!!!

Apparently the DOTM baby basher was the only one concerned with the bruises on "his little weird face" (don't even get me started on that bit :mad:), but for entirely the wrong reasons... Namely saving his own evil ass! Shucks, judging by the lack of notable effort on the part of any officials, Alvarado didn't even need to worry himself about getting caught, all he had to do was not go far enough to kill him. But I guess that was just a little too difficult for him to manage. :rage:

Both Alvarado and the incubator should be thrown into a pit of starving, rabies-riddled wolves. Preferably bipedal wolves wearing brass fucking knuckles!

On a side note... I too was wondering who Fudge was. I'm disappointed it wasn't the judge's name. How great would that be? "All rise for the honorable Judge Fudge."

Last edited:
My little nephew is exactly 2 1/2 right now, and he's got the same impish smile and cheeks as little Luis, and it just hurts my heart. So many little ones hurt and abused and killed, day in and day out.

Oct 13, 2016

A 21-year-old man will spend much of his life in prison for killing his then-girlfriend's 2-year-old son.

The little boy died in January 2015 from various complications of blunt force trauma, including severe brain damage. He was killed for interrupting a video game, a cellmate of Raul Alvarado told police.

Alvarado was sentenced Thursday to 40 years in prison.

According to his cellmate at the El Paso County jail, Alvarado admitted to punching Danny Juarez Molino in the mouth with brass knuckles because the child was bothering him while he played Grand Theft Auto V.

The county coroner testified last year that Danny had injuries consistent with being thrown against a wall.

The defendant's sister of Alvarado spoke. Jasmine Alvarado, 22, called Alvarado "the most amazing brother." She said Alvarado was married, now expecting his first child.

"I understand that accidents happen and that we all make mistakes," said Jasmine Alvarado.

Alvarado's attorney claimed that although Alvarado was responsible for Danny's death, does not make him a killer.

Just before sentencing, Alvarado was given a chance to speak. He told the courtroom he loved Danny like his own son. He asked for forgiveness for "roughhousing" with Danny.

Before sentencing, the judge said although he believes Alvarado is as his family described him to be, he also believes it was Alvarado who caused injuries over the period of a month. He said his lack of remorse for the death was "frightening."
http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/...-Police-Calling-Death-A-Murder-290105021.html

Last edited:
Alvarado’s attorney said that although Alvarado was responsible for Danny’s death, that doesn’t make him a killer.

Yes. Yes, it does.

. From the defendant's side, the sister of Alvarado spoke. Jasmine Alvarado, 22, called Alvarado "the most amazing brother." She said Alvarado was married, now expecting his first child.

"I understand that accidents happen and that we all make mistakes," said Jasmine Alvarado.
Fuck off bitch.

Hitting a baby at all is no mistake.
Hitting a child with brass knuckles is depraved.

Back