• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I always have trouble believing these tub=cracked child skull stories. My niece fell backwards off a bathroom sink cracking the back of her head on the tiles - and while it did result in a concussion and ER trip, no broken skull. My own little one this one's age dove directly off a window seat onto a concrete floor and only earned himself a spectacular goose egg in the middle of his forehead. Maybe skulls run hard in my family, but I lean towards a broken child skull requiring more force than a simple fall.
I have seen babies who have simply rolled off the bed and have cracked or broken their tiny skulls. It happens more often when the floor is uneven and the head hits an uneven spot on the wooden floor, yes, wood.

Last edited:
There's a kid that was buried as a JUGGALO?!?!?! when did I miss that!!!

I wish I was making that up. I really do.

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMv9d1pIoBA"]Tasteless[/ame]

juggaho.jpg

Here is what they posted on their MySpace:

R * I * P

*Anabelle Lotus Krawczyk*
05 - 11 - 2008

Mother ~ Julie aka Juggalo Julz
Father ~ Joe aka Druggalo JK47

BORN ~ Mothers Day, Sun.

May 11, 2008 10:39am

DIED ~ Mothers Day, Sun.

May 11, 2008 10:52

FROM MOMMA, JUGGALO JULZ::

MY LITTLE NINJETTE DIED 1 IN A MILLION MEDICAL ERROR..FOR NO REASON. THE DOCTORS SHOOK THERE HEADS AT ME AND SAID WERE DONT KNOW WHY OR HOW. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? MY DAUGHTER SHOULD BE IN MY ARMS RIGHT NOW AND SHES GONE AND THATS PRICELESS TO ME!!! I PROMISED MY LOTUS I WOULD GET JUSTICE FOR HER DEATH TO MY VERY LAST BREATH! PLEASE HELP A JUGGALO FAMILY OUT.....

EVERY & ANY JUGGALO & JUGGALETTE IS INVITED TO MY BABY NINJETTE ANABELLE LOTUS KRAWCZYK FUNERAL..WERE ALL A FUCK’N FAMILY AND OUR LITTLE LOTUS IS GONE TO SHANGRI-LA...
PLEASE WRITE ME BACK HERE OR EMAIL IF U WILL COME. IM STILL MAKING ARRANGEMENTS. ON DATE OR TIME YET..

BEST WISHES ~

PLEASE WEAR ANYTHING DARK LOTUS OR IF U FONT HAVE LOTUS ANYTHING PSYCHOPATHIC GEAR TO HER FUNERAL

PLEASE JUGGALOS IF U CAN DONATE ANYTHING EVEN .

$0.01 OR $1. OO WILL HELP US TO GET A HEADSTONE FOR OUR DAUGHTER.

YOU CAN DONATE AT THE FUNERAL
OR IF U CANT ATTEND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STILL DONATE ANYTHING TO OUR HOME AND EMAIL ME ON HERE AND I WILL SEND U MY ADDRESS...

PLEASE BRING A LOTUS FLOWER THEY ARE SO RARE TO FIND. OR PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND ONE.. IM HAVING A LOT TROUBLE FINDING IT...

PLEASE FAMILY COME AND SUPPORT US IN OUR DARKEST HOUR...NINJA DOWN

MCL JULIE & JOE

WHERE ~ MALEC & SONS FUNERAL HOME

ADDRESS ~ 6000 N. MILWAUKEE AVE.
CHICAGO IL 60646

FUNERAL HOME PHONE ~ 773 - 774 - 4100

DATE ~ FRIDAY MAY 23 2008

TIME ~ 9:00AM - 1:00PM (Service starts at !:00pm then we go to the cemetery)

*REMEMBER AT A FUNERAL WE ALL FOLLOW TOGETHER TO THE CEMETERY AFTER THE SERVICE.....

LAYED TO REST AT ~ EDEN CEMETERY

ADDRESS ~ 9851 W. IRVING PARK ROAD
SCHILLER PARK IL 60176

CEMETERY PHONE ~ 847 - 678 - 1631

*WE PRAY TO SEE ALL JUGGALOS THERE FOR ANABELLE LOTUS....

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT,
A GRIEVING JUGGALO MOTHER & FATHER​

Last edited:
picard-no-facepalm.jpg

"Ninja down". such sentiment I have not seen. And is it me, or does that coffin bear a strong resemblance to a styrofoam cooler?

Last edited:
The mother didn't mourn in a way that I think most loving mothers would. I would have been depressed as fuck, sitting in a jail cell awaiting my sentencing after I killed this bastard. But that's me. I'm not saying every good and loving mother would lose her remaining sanity and go on the deep end...we all mourn in our own way. I just know that I'd be living my darkest days and none of them would be about the beach....we'll maybe living on the beach, drunk, high and lost....maybe.

I hope this mother never abused Veda. I hope she is the last thing she thinks about every night and finds herself aching for her smell, her smile as her every waking thought...that the memory of her laugh puts a smile on her face and a longing in her heart that never seems to fade.

I see baby Veda, and I see this innocence a light so precious it could hardly be missed. I hope that her last moments ended with darkness and quickly, that suffering went missed. Your memory deserves to be honored. I hope that it is...kisses sweet one.
veda5.jpg

Last edited:
Tub killings are bad for me since my niece was killed in one, because she made to big a fuss about soap in her eyes , so my sisters BF ended up beating the crap out of her for it, to get her to stop crying. I tend to think to much about her when it happens. I would like to see what evedence the state has against him though so I can make up my mind better.

Oh, what an asshole.

I am so sorry for the loss of your little niece.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21973657/detail.html

A Brevard County jury found a man not guilty Tuesday in the death of a little girl. Shane George, 24, was accused of shaking the 14-month-old to death. In the end, prosecutors couldn't prove the girl's death was George's fault.

Prosecutors say there is no way a fall from 31 inches could have caused the head injuries that killed Veda Van Cleave, but the defense had experts that said an accidental fall could have killed her and the jury found George not guilty.
"I picked her up, stood her next to the tub, and that's when I let go of her, when she got her balance, and when I grabbed the towel,â€￾ George told the jury.

About three dozen family members and friends held back their emotions as the clerk of the court read the verdict finding George not guilty of murder and child abuse. For more than a year, the 24-year-old Melbourne man was locked up in the Brevard County jail, accused of killing his then girlfriend’s 14-month-old baby while babysitting her.

The child's mother left the courtroom sobbing, "My baby, my baby."

More at the link.

so the bastard gets away with it?? wtf?

and for the record...that dumb bitch that gave her baby a juggalo funeral is a nutcase...her baby died because she was popping xanax and drinking and 'claims' she didnt know she was pregnant...also she went on a juggalo hosted radio show trying to garner sympathy to obtain free icp merch...yea, she was using her daughter's death as a way to try to profit...yet another dumb bitch further dragging our name in the mud...yes, i AM a juggalette

Well, it looks like maybe Mom had some doings here. I'm not so sure I'm ready to convict him just yet.

If you go to her myspace and see just 15 short days after her child died, she seems to be OK with it all. Hitting the town, the beach, generally yucking it up with all her friends. So far I've been to 5 different friends comments back April 15th when the child died and she seems to not be too broken up about losing her child.

I'm starting to wonder if his story is not true and that maybe she had done something to the child prior to leaving her with him.

Could it be that the worst of the wounds were inflicted by her and there was really an accident that pushed the baby over the edge?

He sure did act the way one would expect one to act in an accident scenario. Called for help as soon as it happened and tried to get help.

Edit: also note that not one of the pics of the child are from her myspace. There are no pics of the child other than the one someone added the text to on the front page of her profile.

Something is not right here people. This party girl seems just a little to happy after losing her child. At least to me anyway.

R

*~Devon
Apr 23, 2008 8:03 AM beach today! =]

*~Devon
Apr 27, 2008 7:06 AM ehh it wasnt as good as i had hoped.
did you have a fun weekend?

*~Devon
Apr 27, 2008 8:08 AM yeah basically. we were pretty slow last night for a saturday.
you work today? you goin to kristys later?

*~Devon
Apr 30, 2008 1:21 PM thanks! i am so in love with it hahah i got a really cute juicy shirt too couldnt find it online though.
do you work tonite?

*~Devon

May 9 2008 7:38 AM hahahah good times good times <3
*~Devon
May 8, 2008 5:12 PM miss you more! come home already =[

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=16704116&albumID=1805387&imageID=31246838

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=16704116&albumID=1805387&imageID=31246838
Here she is in June morning the loss of her child.

Based on the comment dates, Morning again in April or June right after her child's death.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=16704116&albumID=1805387&imageID=32306035

Again April or May, another memorial to her child.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=16704116&albumID=1805387&imageID=32306032

Here you can see the pain and anguish over her loss.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=16704116&albumID=1805387&imageID=31246838

I know im pretty late on this because i just saw this thread, but i can tell you right now that devon had nothing to do with the death of her child. Im good friends with both her AND the father of the child (the guy babysitting her was not the father) and they both were EXTREMELY broken up about this. Being from the area of florida we live in, were about 15 minutes from the beach, so her going to the beach is not convicting in any way. Everyone grieves in different ways, and i myself have lost family members and gone to the beach to clear my mind, or hung out with my friends. Instead of sitting inside in the dark in her house for months yes she found comfort in her friends and going to the beach. But she was far from "ok". She was devastated for years. Hell to this day it still weighs on her. Just because she didnt share her feelings and thoughts to the public on myspace or sit and do nothing for monhs youre saying she didnt care? Get real. Thats the problem with society nowadays, if you dont post everything you do or feel on social media then it must not have happened. Devon is one of the sweetest, most caring kind hearted people i know, so i felt a reply to this was neccesary. Even though it was so long ago noone will probably even see it, but still. The (ex) boyfriend was acquitted of his charges so who knows what really happened or if he killed her or if it was an accident or intentional, but it she did not and would never have harmed her child in any way. Shes since had another beautiful baby girl and cares for her more than anything in the world. And in response to the person who said "who leaves their child with their boyfriend during long work hours" and all that bullshit, are you stupid? Tons of people have jobs and children and obviously cant bring their children to work and not everyone can afford childcare (which by the way incidents like this have also happened in "professional" childcare establishments) so you do what you have to. The logic in some of these comments is just straight up retarded. RIP baby veda and know your mom and dad love you and miss you every day.
[doublepost=1454788942,1454787810][/doublepost]
19 or not I agree with Harley. I have 184 pics just in my babys album on myspace, and she is only 4 months old and not dead!!! If she had been killed by my BF I think my whole page would be about her. I certainly wouldn't be going to the beach and shit just days later. I am not normally judgemental of the moms on here that lost kids to BFs but really? She grieves in a fucked up way.

Soooo because YOURE a myspace freak and post everything you do see or feel for public opinion, just because someone else doesnt means they dont care about anything else in life other than what they post on the internet? Makes total sense

I know im pretty late on this because i just saw this thread, but i can tell you right now that devon had nothing to do with the death of her child. Im good friends with both her AND the father of the child (the guy babysitting her was not the father) and they both were EXTREMELY broken up about this. Being from the area of florida we live in, were about 15 minutes from the beach, so her going to the beach is not convicting in any way. Everyone grieves in different ways, and i myself have lost family members and gone to the beach to clear my mind, or hung out with my friends. Instead of sitting inside in the dark in her house for months yes she found comfort in her friends and going to the beach. But she was far from "ok". She was devastated for years. Hell to this day it still weighs on her. Just because she didnt share her feelings and thoughts to the public on myspace or sit and do nothing for monhs youre saying she didnt care? Get real. Thats the problem with society nowadays, if you dont post everything you do or feel on social media then it must not have happened. Devon is one of the sweetest, most caring kind hearted people i know, so i felt a reply to this was neccesary. Even though it was so long ago noone will probably even see it, but still. The (ex) boyfriend was acquitted of his charges so who knows what really happened or if he killed her or if it was an accident or intentional, but it she did not and would never have harmed her child in any way. Shes since had another beautiful baby girl and cares for her more than anything in the world. And in response to the person who said "who leaves their child with their boyfriend during long work hours" and all that bullshit, are you stupid? Tons of people have jobs and children and obviously cant bring their children to work and not everyone can afford childcare (which by the way incidents like this have also happened in "professional" childcare establishments) so you do what you have to. The logic in some of these comments is just straight up retarded. RIP baby veda and know your mom and dad love you and miss you every day.

I only have three things to say.

The person you are calling a retard is no longer here.

The number one killer of small children is the new love interest of the mother. So unless you are say, a retard, you should probably suck it up and pay for daycare and not let your new dick babysit. (Link for proof http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/25/why-are-mothers-boyfriends-so-likely-to-kill.html)

And last but not least. This article is from motherfucking 2008. MySpace isn't even a thing anymore and I am sure your friend isn't gonna be happy you dig this up so it sits at the top of Google again.

Good job!

Wait, I have a fourth thing to add.

The kid I referenced? The one who was 4 months old at the time this was posted and who I said I had almost 200 pics of? The one who, if she had died, id have never been able to get it together to go to the fucking beach and chill?

She's almost eight now. I managed to have her not be murdered. I hope your friend does as good of a job with this new baby, and chance she got.

Back