• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
Wow, so even the eurotrash he's chosen over america doesn't trust or like him. This guy is such a little turd.

I don't believe the rape stuff though, mainly cuz i thought for sure this dude was a homosexual.

Frankly surprised there was not already a thread for Assange. He has managed to punish himself for his alleged crimes by holing up with the Ecuadoreans out of fear that he would be extradited to the US from Sweden. Pretty certain the charges that have been dropped are either approaching their statute of limitation and/or have shorter likely sentences than what he has already "served".

Allegedly. He hasn't actually faced the court on that matter yet.....
[doublepost=1454975224,1454975126][/doublepost]

Is @Sue sue Australian, too? If not, I am surprised she would use the word traitor about him?
Nope I'm a US citizen. I thought he was too so I will have to go with he is a dirty rotten scoundrel.

Back