• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sevens My Charm

Ruler of Minions.. and Degenerates..
280ik54.jpg

http://m.kltv.com/kltv/db_330566/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=mQOJBGQK

An Upshur County man has been sentenced to prison for sexually assaulting two children he baby-sat.

Tylor Lynn Charette, 22, pleaded guilty Friday to two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a minor. He was sentenced to life in prison and an additional 30 years.

Judge Lauren Parish presided over the case and the state was represented by Upshur County District Attorney Billy Bryd.:bored:

According to a statement from the district attorney's office, Charette often baby-sat the two elementary age boys. Officials say he knew the family and befriended the children. He would take the children to a shed behind the home where he sexually assaulted them multiple times.

"The boys were told not to tell and given prizes to be quiet. The boys began crying and came to their mother's room one night and told her what was happening," the statement read.

The mother reported the crime to the sheriff's office. Investigators prepared a warrant for Charette's arrest. Officials found him hiding in a shed behind a home.

"These poor young boys, while now safe, have been subjected to a life sentence by this defendant. No amount of punishment can ever change what they have endured. These cases are the most disturbing of all crimes. Innocent children have been robbed of their childhood," Byrd said in the statement. "It seems that no matter how many people we sentence to ultimately die in prison like this defendant, predators do not take notice or care about the consequences. We in law enforcement must continue to investigate and prosecute aggressively to help protect innocent children. As parents, cases like this one should give us pause to count the blessing our children are and hug them tighter today."

Byrd added that Charette's sentence is final and there will be no appeal.

Oh those poor boys. I'm so glad they told their mom what was going on. They must have been so scared. As far the piece of shit who stole their innocence, I hope the prisoners make him their bitch. Thank you, judge for having a brain!

Here's to a long, long life in prison, motherfucker, filled with days of misery and despair. Was it worth it? No, I didn't think so. Funny how you couldn't consider that before committing your crimes.

"It seems that no matter how many people we sentence to ultimately die in prison like this defendant, predators do not take notice or care about the consequences.

Well its like teaching children dip shit...there needs to be consistency in terms of expectation and consequences. Of course they're not going to stop when some judges hand out sixty day sentences and offer a program for this shit. Keep your hands, your mouth and your penis's and vagina's to yourself when you're around kids or life in prison...Every time. If a toddler can pick up expectation and consequences...then why can't a paedophile? Answer: Because we're not consistent in giving out harsh sentences is why. They all need to be sentenced to DIE in prison, with no second chances no opportunity to re offend.

Well its like teaching children dip shit...there needs to be consistency in terms of expectation and consequences. Of course they're not going to stop when some judges hand out sixty day sentences and offer a program for this shit. Keep your hands, your mouth and your penis's and vagina's to yourself when you're around kids or life in prison...Every time. If a toddler can pick up expectation and consequences...then why can't a paedophile? Answer: Because we're not consistent in giving out harsh sentences is why. They all need to be sentenced to DIE in prison, with no second chances no opportunity to re offend.
You called me a dip shit? You unknowingly offend me about my family & my husband's military service. You argue my point of view yet regurgitate it all bitch like out of know where. Yet you like post of my post and agree with my point of view? Are you like my sister or something!? Lol

You called me a dipshit

I was referring to the Judge in her assumption that offenders don't take notice of the consequence...offenders would take notice if the consequences were consistent and severe. Sorry my post sounded like I was calling you names Five, I wasn't at all. <3

Damn and that's with him pleading guilty.
Wonder why he agreed to plead that way.

Because he cares more than you do obviously. Congratulations! Some kind of award should come with that and it should be presented right upside your damn head Jack! Valid point though.

Back