• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
An Italian woman is facing up to six years in jail after her husband took her to court for not cooking and cleaning enough.

The 40-year-old from Sonnino in Lazio, south-central Italy, is being charged with 'mistreatment of the family', local media reports.

According to her husband who brought the charges, this is due to her 'poor management of the household chores'.

She is due to stand trial later this year, and can face a substantial jail term, The Local reports.

Court papers state that her 47-year-old husband feels 'insulted' by the way she has neglected cleaning their house.

He claims her 'mistreatment' has been ongoing for two years.

According to his statement, he has been forced to 'live in conditions with poor hygiene', The Local adds.

He also says he keeps buying food for her to use, but that the produce ends up in the bin as his wife rarely cooks.

In addition, he says she has kicked him out of their shared bedroom.
Her trial date is set for October 12.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eatment-family-doesn-t-cook-clean-enough.html

Damn Right! It's about time someone stood up for OUR rights.

If he works all day and she stays at home, then she has 1 job to do; manage and clean the house, cook the damn meals, raise the damn children, deal with their school requirements, keep them quiet, dole out the blowjobs, spread her damn legs, and shut the fuck up.....how hard is that?

:shrug:

Last edited:
Damn Right! It's about time someone stood up for OUR rights.

If he works all day and she stays at home, then she has 1 job to do; manage and clean the house, cook the damn meals, raise the damn children, deal with their school requirements, keep them quiet, dole out the blowjobs, spread her damn legs, and shut the fuck up.....how hard is that?

:shrug:

I love how the feminist movement, hasn't taken off, in certain parts of Italy. Work Bitch! You have a house and a family...take care of the fucking things...they're yours.

Last edited:
Italy is a disgusting culture and the food is overrated trash

I'm sorry my ex-MIL is dead else I'd loan her out to cook for you and your old lady. Hit that dislike tab, wait 15 seconds then unclick it and leave me a crap. Ancient Italian online forum secret. :D

She's doing it intentionally! Wants a two year vaca with three hots and a cot. Who can blame her? If she gets away with it I see over-crowded jails and lonely males in Italy's future. You go girl!

I didn't say it was a burden, my point is that the job of staying home and taking care of the house and kids is way more involved than just laying around eating bon-bons as might have been suggested by the "1" job comment...

My husband the first time he came from home work after my first day alone with our three year old and brand new baby. Everything was trashed. HIM: Are you okay? Me: OMG, There are two of them. But it never stayed that way, after a few days new routines and schedules were established and ORDER reigned supreme again.

Some women get overwhelmed or mad or BORED, and are happy to live in TRASHED, make their families live in trash because if they're miserable then everyone has to be miserable too,they never clean up because...POOR me. Its part of an anti social personality disorder.

Marriage, children, life takes effort....if you want bon-bons---earn them, do the fucking dishes. Teach your kids to match socks, so you don't have to work as hard.
[doublepost=1454780921,1454780036][/doublepost]
@lithiumgirl @buffetgirl this is clearly a very complex issue that can only be properly discussed via bikini mud wrestling, ladies.
[doublepost=1454720783,1454720744][/doublepost]@Buffettgirl

Okay...but I want free drinks that night. Unless its going to be an afternoon thing...then I want free drinks all day, because I think I might have to be drunk and stoned for mud wrestling. I win fights because fear drives me...I have never been scrapping just for fun or entertainment.

Latest posts

Back