• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Professional letter, that one.
"Subject: You're missing son"
Sorry. Just -had- to point that out.

When I saw this story on the FP I gasped, but I can only echo the previous commenters with my sentiment of its-about-damn-time. Who knows how long we'll wait. If they clam up, could be forever. Hope they find the precious little guy. He deserved better.

I found their statements to be pretty advantageous as they resulted in engendering far more questions while not finding themselves caught short on providing hard answers because of the very vagueness of their statements.

I still think its an abduction...You can't give clear answers if you don't know what the answers are, no matter how well you understand the question. If your child has been abducted your answers as to their where abouts ARE going to be vague because you really don't fucking know. I know its a tactic to go hard on the parents...but at the same time, that shouldn't be their primary focus. The police got it wrong with Tori Stafford, all the tools used to find missing children wasted because the police thought it was her mom. No amber alerts for Tori because the police were so sure they were right. She travelled down a 400 series highway with her perpetrators, one with LED signs for traffic, weather and Amber Alerts, for more than an hour...while the police terrorized her Mother.

*** plus you have to consider that a person who abducts a child, sees that child as already dead. The Mother had something of this child's, something sentimental, I can't remember what is was. A jacket or a blanket or something. I think if the parents killed him that jacket or thing would have went with him. While an abductor wouldn't care if the child had this prized thing at all. Wouldn't even know it was an important thing. and wouldn't care about this childs comfort at all. The parents on the other hand, noticed it was left behind, were appropriately moved by it.

Last edited:
Ummm, you are aware that investigators culled from various agencies, including the FBI who have been going hard on this case for many months now would not agree with you concerning abduction. Hell, even the original and team of private investigators the parents engaged have tossed any abduction theory. Two separate polygraphs after examination by the FBI say the parents are being less than truthful. You are not going to give truthful and direct answers when they would incriminate you. Just sayin'.......

Ummm, you are aware that investigators culled from various agencies, including the FBI who have been going hard on this case for many months now would not agree with you concerning abduction. Hell, even the original and team of private investigators the parents engaged have tossed any abduction theory. Two separate polygraphs after examination by the FBI say the parents are being less than truthful. You are not going to give truthful and direct answers when they would incriminate you. Just sayin'.......

You make a good point as far as agencies being involved. But I just don't think these two are smart enough, solid enough, strong enough...I think if either one of them were really responsible they would have cracked by now. In terms of lie detectors, My physiological responses would be through the roof, if someone was persisting in asking me where my child was and I didn't know. I'm sitting here right now twitching just thinking about the questions...Did you hurt your son? A: No! THOUGHT: But someone must be right now...Twitch...twitch. Do you know where your son is...Nope I do not...Go find him, go find him NOWWWWWW! (Goes into Incredible hulk mode wrecks the room)...that would be my physiological response.

Last edited:
So when the parents said they were gone about 15-17 minutes, investigators have now established the time period being closer to 4 hours rather than 17 minutes. WTF were they doing for 4 fucking hours and why lie about if you weren't guilty??!!??

Last edited:
You make a good point as far as agencies being involved. But I just don't think these two are smart enough, solid enough, strong enough...I think if either one of them were really responsible they would have cracked by now. In terms of lie detectors, My physiological responses would be through the roof, if someone was persisting in asking me where my child was and I didn't know. I'm sitting here right now twitching just thinking about the questions...Did you hurt your son? Answer NO!. THOUGHT: But someone must be right now...Twitch...twitch. Do you know where your son is...Nope I do not...Go find him, go find him NOWWWWWW! (Goes into Incredible hulk mode wrecks the room)...that would be my physiological response.

I can appreciate what you are saying lithiumgirl about the polygraphs but the parents story over time kept changing when interviewed by LE. Also I am puzzled if verified that they didn't want their investigator, Frank Vilt to offer a reward for information concerning DeOrr's disappearance from the remote and rustic campsite. This even when PI Vilt offered to put up 20,000 of his own money to get the ball rolling appeared a bit hinky to me. On top of that the parents had access to money coming in from donations made by businesses and the general public that wanted to assist in the search to find a then 2 year old child. For every event that was held they had some sort of donation system in place. They must have taken in a tidy sum and Vilt said he never received so much as gas expenses for the work he did on the case. I think we can assume that there was enough money taken in to offer a pretty decent reward for information leading to the recovery of DeOrr and yet the parents chose to offer zilch for that purpose. It isn't just one thing that has led me to wonder about the role the parents played in a missing DeOrr, it is a culmination of things such as the ever moving timeline, changing stories when confronted and behavior that simply doesn't ring true.

Why is this on her page? Is it on her mind for some reason? She has no other post like this before he was gone. Also good point she spoke in past tense . My child is wearing I would say NOT my child was wearing. Oh the little shit we do when lying we don't notice till it's too late.
1022bc1b6006d543385832b6f14a4f52.jpg

So when the parents said they were gone about 15-17 minutes, investigators have now established the time period being closer to 4 hours rather than 17 minutes. WTF were they doing for 4 fucking hours and why lie about if you weren't guilty??!!??

I think I got a dislike from you for originally suspecting the parents...just saying.

To answer your question-I think they were disposing of the body, somewhere far away from the campsite. Since so much time was unaccounted for, they hid him well, and his little body won't be found :(

The reason the parents are suspects now is because the behavioral analysis from the FBI has finally been sent to the sheriff.
Them not being arrested or charged has nothing to do with their intelligence levels. The other witnesses were either lawyered up and saying little, or an elderly person with a terrible memory. There's no physical evidence either.

I don't know why, but I really dislike Jessica. Vernal is annoying, but I just get the cold-hearted vibe from her. The fact that she tried to pin this on Isaac and a random person in a jeep is pretty gross.

Although I think the parents were responsible here, I don't necessarily think the past tense is that telling... the he "was wearing" vs. he "is wearing".

If someone questioned me I might phrase it the same way, depending on how long it had been. Meaning, when I saw him last, he WAS wearing a camo jacket and jeans... but if someone took him, that could have changed.

I still wonder why Jessica's ex husband thought it was necessary to file for custody of their two children. I believe I read that Jessica chose not to fight the case in court and the children's father was granted permanent custody.

I think I got a dislike from you for originally suspecting the parents...just saying.

To answer your question-I think they were disposing of the body, somewhere far away from the campsite. Since so much time was unaccounted for, they hid him well, and his little body won't be found :(

I'm sorry @Angiebla. I don't think I meant to dislike your post. It was accidental I'm sure. I rarely dislike a post unless you're jack. Usually if I disagree or dislike I just don't rate it unless I'm gonna respond to it with reason. Sorry about that anyways.

I was thinking the same thing as to what they were doing in that 4 hour time gap..I also think that they used that time to make up their story and their plan.

he WAS wearing a camo jacket and jeans...

And that is exactly the question the police would ask you....What WAS he wearing? I agree that to reply ...He WAS wearing...blah blah blah...is correct also. I know in some cases talking about a missing person in the past tense may be an indicator of guilt or knowledge about the whereabouts of that person, but I don't think this is the case here.

I also think that they used that time to make up their story and their plan.

I don't think this couple is smart enough to outsmart the FBI...I just don't. Not just one FBI guy/lady either, but several. Plus...It would be nice if it wasn't the parents this time. But mostly I think his parents cared if those boots were on his feet, cared about sharp things on his skin like sticks and stones, were worried that he would be hurt without them. I can see an offender noticing them maybe, but not seeing their (the boots) significance (protection) Plus shoeless in the summer is being just a little more naked and maybe even more enticing to some offenders. I can see the offender leaving them behind. I think the boots would have gone too, or otherwise went with him, if the parents did it. I know its just a little thing, but I am stuck on the boots. <3

Last edited:
I'm sorry @Angiebla. I don't think I meant to dislike your post. It was accidental I'm sure. I rarely dislike a post unless you're jack. Usually if I disagree or dislike I just don't rate it unless I'm gonna respond to it with reason. Sorry about that anyways.

I was thinking the same thing as to what they were doing in that 4 hour time gap..I also think that they used that time to make up their story and their plan.

It's all good in the hood :) yeah I agree these fucksticks tried to corroborate a story together that implicated the other people at the campsite.
[doublepost=1454295265,1454294960][/doublepost]
I still wonder why Jessica's ex husband thought it was necessary to file for custody of their two children. I believe I read that Jessica chose not to fight the case in court and the children's father was granted permanent custody.

Yeah I think I remember something like he made more money than her being the reason. I didn't buy it.

As for them not being smart enough to outsmart he cops, there's been quite a few that have outsmarted the cops, sometimes not on purpose, sometimes the cops are dumber, Sometimes the fates just allign and they're never caught, who would have ever htought that Casey would get away with what she did, even with the shitty lawyer that she had, she was just smart enough to keep her mouth closed long enough and it taking so long to find Caylee that no forensics remained sometimes you don't need smarts, it just happens.

As for them not being smart enough to outsmart he cops, there's been quite a few that have outsmarted the cops, sometimes not on purpose, sometimes the cops are dumber, Sometimes the fates just allign and they're never caught, who would have ever htought that Casey would get away with what she did, even with the shitty lawyer that she had, she was just smart enough to keep her mouth closed long enough and it taking so long to find Caylee that no forensics remained sometimes you don't need smarts, it just happens.

I think Casey Anthony told the truth to her lawyer, and her lawyer took that truth and implicated other people that lived in what was obviously a dysfunctional house hold. One of the biggest things that made me think she was innocent at all was the footage of her parents visiting her in Jail. Its obvious that there are things that Casey wanted to discuss with George and only George...that they have secrets. George is a creep! I think she is guilty of something. I have heard that the jury was more willing to believe it was second degree murder and would have convicted her on that, but were only given the option of first degree premeditated murder. The heart sticker and the tape they found on her daughters mouth is exactly opposite the missing boots.

Cindy Anthony is a whack job...I have sister in law who takes her daughters to the mall...gives them money...they don't have money, the oldest one is nine. Lets them buy hair stuff and make up....Cool. But then she tells the oldest one, who is really good with make up, that she looks like a slut and to go wash her face...its sad and fucked up. I think Cindy Anthony would be this kind of mom too!

Last edited:
“A little kid who got lost in 15 to 20 minutes would be crying somewhere nearby,” Vilt said, noting that the boy was reportedly wearing oversized cowboy boots that were difficult for him to walk in at the time he disappeared. “They would have (found) him eventually. It all just didn’t add up.”

In the first stories the boots were portrayed as being left behind and sentimental...I think, so this is enlightening. I don't believe the parents did it...they had a friend with them, and three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead. These parents are guilty of neglect /manslaughter if they left him to wander 100 meters back to a camp-site on his own. I can see a struggling toddler left alone to navigate that trek being pretty easy pickings for anyone with bad intentions...though still. I really hope they didn't kill him. Still fucking lazy sacks off shit, if that's what happened. We thought he would make it on his own.

The boy’s parents told authorities that they and family friend Isaac Reinwand were going fishing in a creek near their campsite outside Leadore, located about 115 miles northwest of Idaho Falls. The parents said as the three of them headed off, DeOrr was following them.

The parents said that when they asked DeOrr whether he wanted to go with them or stay at the campsite with the boy’s grandfather, Robert Walton, the boy reportedly went back to camp, the Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office said. Vilt said that the creek Kunz Sr., Mitchell and Reinwand visited was only about 50 to 100 feet from the campsite where Walton was located.

According to his parents’ statements to authorities, the boy vanished during the next 15 to 20 minutes when there was confusion over who was actually watching the boy.

“A little kid who got lost in 15 to 20 minutes would be crying somewhere nearby,” Vilt said, noting that the boy was reportedly wearing oversized cowboy boots that were difficult for him to walk in at the time he disappeared. “They would have (found) him eventually. It all just didn’t add up.”

Who the heck asks a 2 yr old that kind of question and expects an answer and then just walks away from him, leaving him to make his way back to the campsite by himself, it didn't happen like that. I would have picked him up, oversized cowboy boots and all, and taken him back and put him in the arms of whoever was in charge and then went back to fishing, that way I KNOW that someone, anyone knew that I was gone and that they were in charge of him. Any parent would.

and taken him back and put him in the arms of whoever was in charge

Word...if this is what happened then this kid has the stupidest and laziest parents ever...I could see delegating another kid to take him, if other kids were around but to leave him on his own...fucking wow.

Who the heck asks a 2 yr old that kind of question and expects an answer and then just walks away from him, leaving him to make his way back to the campsite by himself, it didn't happen like that. I would have picked him up, oversized cowboy boots and all, and taken him back and put him in the arms of whoever was in charge and then went back to fishing, that way I KNOW that someone, anyone knew that I was gone and that they were in charge of him. Any parent would.

~ @ cubby ~ Exactly cubby!! And the fish tale is different from their original story of the parents going off on their own to explore, plus in the fish tale we see the addition of Reinwand as being with them. Funny as if Reinwand was with them when DeOrr went missing why was Jessica eager to point to him being somehow suspect.
Great Grandpa has some dementia going on as well as mobility issues and they send DeOrr back to camp on his own after Great Grandpa had already allowed him to wonder off when he followed his parents and Reinwand??? GMAFB!!!

Sheriff Lynn Bowerman answers your questions about missing toddler DeOrr Kunz Jr.

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/sheriff-lynn-bowerman-radio-archive-jan-2016/

[doublepost=1454381224,1454377553][/doublepost]Well what do you know. In the interview Sherriff Bowerman said that he NEVER told DeOrr's parents not to offer a reward for information on their missing son. I'm so shocked!!! :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Has anyone seen this fish tale before?

http://www.idahostatejournal.com/me...cle_c4a3d0ab-769a-5bad-b810-374322a60d39.html

In this version of events the parents and Reinwand are off to go fishing and Deorr attemps to follow them.

Yeah I read that horseshit. It came out around the time people were saying her and Deorr's dad were terrible people because they left their kid with an older man with memory problems. In this joke of a scenario, Jessica kept "looking back" at Deorr and then he just "vanished" in a matter of seconds.

I remember Vernal (Deorr jr.'s dad) dad said something similiar in the beginning and I thought to myself "if you didn't let him out of your sight he couldn't have vanished".

The funny thing is Jessica and her mom are implying Isaac hurt Deorr, but in her shady story that's impossible.

These people are unreal.
[doublepost=1454383925,1454383861][/doublepost]Jinx Victoria!

Where are you little man? Someone knows ........

I'm curious as to how many think that DeOrr may have had an accident at the campground while unattended and the parents went into cover up mode, and if so why would they think that was the best course of action? "Is a puzzlement.", as the King said to Anna in The King and I. :shrug:

I have been impressed by Sherriff Lynn Bowerman and how he has proceeded with the investigation of the case. His genuine and sincere heart is all in, in terms of finding DeOrr and the guilty parties responsible for his fate. In the end I believe that he will achieve both.

Last edited:
There is a big consciousness of guilt thing going on, they didn't just leave him and walk away to let him hurt himself, they did it to him, someway somehow.

~@cubby~ You bet there is consciousness of guilt going on and it has been going on from day #1. I don't know what happened to Deorr but I am damn sure at this point that his parents do. Also, if the parents have been taking in all this money at fund raisers why have they not paid investigators? Frank Vitt didn't even get gas money nor have they paid Klein Investigations and Consulting. Something is rotten here right down to it's very core.

Can't believe this walk back to the campsite bullshit at all. If I treat the scenario as reality, he wouldn't have followed his parents if he wanted to stay with grandpa. Second, you couldn't trust the memory span of a 5 year old to go that far without becoming distracted by the novelty of the surroundings. Lastly, when he realised he was lost he'd have been screaming his head off.

Oh, and the boots that were too big; while I've had no kids of my own I've seen what parents go through to keep shoes on their toddler's feet. Those boots, at the least, should have been found.

I feel as if this case will go the way of Kyron Horman and that really pisses me the fuck off. They deserve better than this.

I feel as if this case will go the way of Kyron Horman and that really pisses me the fuck off. They deserve better than this.
Kyron's skull will eventually roll down a canyon from an illegal landscape dump site.

Back