• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
Says, "she ruined my life," after "she gets him fired" for harassment from a supermarket!

Good save here, mental health system :rolleyes:

'It was easy': Man, 26, who 'shot dead his 24-year-old co-worker' a day after being fired told police she ruined his life as he appears in court wearing an anti-suicide smock
  • Christopher O'Kroley, 26, is accused of shooting dead 24-year-old Caroline Nosal at Metro Market Cottage Grove in Madison, Wisconsin, on Tuesday
  • O'Kroley had been fired from the market on Monday, two weeks after Nosal accused him of harassment
  • Coworkers described the relationship between O'Kroley and Nosal, of Stoughton, as one that soured after O'Kroley 'wanted more'
  • Nosal died of gunshot wounds to the head and abdomen, an autopsy said
  • O'Kroley's bond was set at $1million on Friday after he was pushed into the courtroom in a wheelchair while wearing a suicide-prevention smock
  • He was charged with first-degree intentional homicide and first-degree reckless endangerment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-court-wearing-suicide-prevention-vest.html

A Wisconsin man was charged with first-degree intentional homicide on Friday after he allegedly killed one of his former coworkers in the parking lot of the market where they both worked.

Christopher O'Kroley, 26, is accused of shooting dead 24-year-old Caroline Nosal at Metro Market Cottage Grove in Madison on Tuesday, a day after he was fired from his job.

Coworkers described the relationship between O'Kroley and Nosal, of Stoughton, as one that soured after O'Kroley 'wanted more'.

O'Kroley's bond was set at $1million on Friday after he was pushed into the courtroom in a wheelchair while wearing a suicide-prevention smock, according to WKOW. An anti-suicide smock is a tear-resistant noose-proof form of clothing that officials put detainees in if they are on suicide watch.
Two weeks before the shooting, O'Kroley was suspended from work after Nosal told a store manager that she was being harassed by him.

O'Kroley told police that following his suspension, he began planning to kill Nosal and himself if he was fired, according to the Wisconsin State Journal.

He also told police when he was arrested on Wednesday that he would have shot Nosal to death a day earlier but he wanted to practice shooting the gun he had bought Monday before using it.
He went to their workplace Monday evening after practicing, but Nosal had left work. So O'Kroley went home, watched movies and ordered pizza before returning the next day to attempt the shooting again, police said.

He returned to the market on Tuesday and shot Nodal in the head and abdomen as she walked through the parking lot as she left work, a criminal complaint said.

O'Kroley had learned through former co-workers via text message - on the pretext of collecting his belongings from the store when Nosal was not there - that Nosal finished work at 8pm on Tuesday.
A former girlfriend of O'Kroley told the Wisconsin State Journal that he had been mentally ill for the past decade and tried to commit suicide in 2014.
vD3LOnR.jpg
uC4FS8A.jpg

Brought this to mind: http://whenwomenrefuse.tumblr.com

This is a huge thing. I've had so many men become aggressive because I wasn't interested in their dick. It is an overwhelming expectation in our society. You say no, you are literally risking your life.

What the fuck?

At least a crazy chick will wait until an established relationship goes up in smoke before pulling a stunt like this.
Guys don't care. The rejection is too much. The idea that every female in the world doesn't find him irresistible is too life shattering for him. So this is what they do. Becoz clearly they aren't the problem. (BTW I'm not saying this is every guy, just the pissy ass bitches like this douche canoe.)
When will society learn women aren't handing out free BJ's simply for being a man. I feel like that's what these guys want. Becoz they are nice guys. That's always what these guys say but I'm a nice guy why don't I have a gIirlfriend?
Thank God for resting bitch face coz ain't no body got time for this shit.

Back