• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Don't know why anyone eats at that shithole restaurant. Perhaps the lowliest of chicken places.

Popeyes is the vastly superior establishment.

That said, did this taste bad or was it just offputting and creepy cuz it's a fucking lung? Article not real detailed on that?

Lol don't know why he would make the statement of "you dont expect to have that type of crap in your food when you go to KFC" that was a very ignorant comment IMO. I mean It's a Damn chicken restaurant. He needs to do the research and see just exactly how KFC gets their chicken...It's pretty awful. So yea I would expect that. It's a part of the chicken. Yea it's rare to find but it is what it is. Part of the chicken that probably got thrown in there when they were sorting the chicken. So he needs to get over it and quit bein a pussy... ya it is gross but it is what it is. Parts of dead chicken!!!!!!

Don't know why anyone eats at that shithole restaurant. Perhaps the lowliest of chicken places.

Popeyes is the vastly superior establishment.
Well this is Australia we only get the worst, years after everyone else.

Carl Jr just opened its first store in Australia this week

Many cultures eat lungs. (I've had haggis, which includes sheep lungs. Delicious!)
Heck, it was deep fried! Probably didn't taste that bad, just looks freaky.

Many cultures eat lungs. (I've had haggis, which includes sheep lungs. Delicious!)
Heck, it was deep fried! Probably didn't taste that bad, just looks freaky.

Haggis. Madam, I am beholden to your Greatness. *kneels on one knee as she falls over and :dead:* lol.

From the above link:

A spokesperson for the fast food brand confirmed that it was a piece of chicken lung, that had somehow managed to slip through quality control.

Bwa ha ha ha! For some reason, I see @Jake88 standing at the conveyor belt, purposely tossing a lung on there, snickering, "ha ha, this'll really fuck with somebody..." and then rolling his hands in glee.

Bwa ha ha ha! For some reason, I see @Jake88 standing at the conveyor belt, purposely tossing a lung on there, snickering, "ha ha, this'll really fuck with somebody..." and then rolling his hands in glee.

Lol. It'd be a chicken head though. MMMMMM. Chickenheads. BRB.

Back