• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Hmmm, well, it looks like everyone's got everything covered. Oh wait! We've talked about wallabyvags, regular vag, boobs :writer:, all we're missing is some ass and a penis! Any volunteers? :woot:

Hi Wallabyvags. Glad you signed up! Anyone with three vaginas :wideyed: is pretty danged awesome in my book. Nicetameetcha. Post a lot. :)

Well, I would gladly adopt a full-grown, talented penis. I happen to like cute, pink things.

Well, I take a week off after your epic Momo thread post and here you've started a whole intro thread...

I'll be damned.

Welcome, enjoy, and like I said in the Momo thread, your first post was the best first post EVER. Period.

Welcome and have a cookie! Love your name and think your pretty funny.

I was 10 pages late reading the momo thread. Couldn't figure out why there would be 10 pages about momo. Started reading it :woot: and enjoyed the ride:popcorn:

Back