• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://news.yahoo.com/flight-attendant-accused-attacks-appears-court-203520338.html

An American Airlines flight attendant accused of attacking fellow crew members and two U.S. air marshals during a trans-Atlantic flight made her first court appearance Tuesday, where attorneys argued over whether she should be held in custody or released to her family.

Snow is charged with interference with flight crews and attendants, and with assaulting, resisting or impeding an officer or employee of the United States. The interference charge carries a sentence of up to 20 years with a conviction, while the assault charge has a maximum eight-year sentence.

U.S. Air Marshal Joseph Fialka said in an affidavit that while American Airlines Flight 704 was en route to Frankfurt, Germany, from Charlotte, on Nov. 23, one flight attendant told him that Snow slapped her in the face while they were in the aircraft's middle galley.

Fialka said Snow later shoved him several times on his shoulder and arm as he was seated, then went to the back of the plane and grabbed the collar of another air marshal. After those incidents, Fialka said he was talking with another air marshal when Snow became upset and hit him in the chest with an open palm.

Fialka said Snow and the same crew were assigned to the return flight from Frankfurt to Charlotte on Nov. 25. When the plane arrived in Charlotte, Fialka said Snow tried to get past a passport control officer. She was eventually handcuffed and taken to an interview room, but Fialka said she kicked him five or six times before they got there.

"This is an ongoing investigation both from a federal criminal standpoint and an internal standpoint," the statement said.

The mugshot is pure gold!

Last edited:
I'm kinda wondering why the air marshals let her get away with as much as they did. Sounds like she was going pretty ape shit for a minute up there. I know I'd be tripping balls if I was on a plane and some crazy hoe was smacking the air marshals and other flight attendants and shit. Seems like they could have minimized the disturbance a little bit.

I think I have read before where a passenger has been restrained on a plane for a lot less than what crazy hair lady did.

I fucking hate air planes...canned air...bad food. If I hear someone cough it makes me want vomit...hearing someone blow their nose...OMG...Kill me Now...just fucking kill me.

Feisty little bitch :)
I have been on 817198 flights and NOTHING as cool as this has ever happened :shifty:
... man o man.. this woulda been awesome :woot::woot::woot:

my mind went to Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction...

Agree, she's pretty hot.

Flight attendants, or stewardesses as i think is the politically correct term, are some of the creepiest people on the planet. They look like fucking ghouls with their pounds of makeup and robotic , never changing facial expressions and big fake forced smiles that never go away. Ugh gives me the heeby jeebies just thinkin about em. They're pretty much all old women too, and absurdly annoyingly flamboyant gays.

Back