• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raw bone crushes, cooked bone splinters. The danger isn't choking, though I know one case of that, but a piercing wound in the gut.

AND NOW, THE PUNCH LINE

The real kick in the pants is knowing my comment that started this whole mess was not the first thing that came to mind.

My original thought was, "Forget the wallaby, I'd like some therapy time with her," meaning the girl in the photo. Then I read she was only 14 years old, which we all know would be terribly inappropriate (You see? I DO have a filter). So, in my typically rod2popian fashion, I changed the wording around a bit, and decided to use @Megan1993 instead.

Choices. We all encounter so many choices in life, and often never know where that different path may have led.

But not here. Not this thread. Nope, I chose the different path. And here we are. Twelve. Fucking. Pages. Later.

Last edited:
Raw bone crushes, cooked bone splinters. The danger isn't choking, though I know one case of that, but a piercing wound in the gut.

When I was a teenager our dog snuck into our fried chicken ...well the next 2 times she had to crap she howled in severe pain from the bones cutting and poking her on their way out..
My heart broke for her ..and we made sure no more bones ..

This right here. I should have been more clear, thank you for elaborating. My comment left a lot out I realize. I do that sometimes. And I also know of choking incidents, usually on big splintered bone pieces.

When I was a teenager our dog snuck into our fried chicken ...well the next 2 times she had to crap she howled in severe pain from the bones cutting and poking her on their way out..
My heart broke for her ..and we made sure no more bones ..
I would think she made sure no more fried chicken

A few stock holders from Purina just bought another vacation home with some of your money...Same with the stock holders at huggy-pull-ups...don't you have a four year old that shits her pants while staring you in the face...Nell? Pretty sure you posted something like that a while back.

A few stock holders from Purina just bought another vacation home with some of your money...Same with the stock holders at huggy-pull-ups...don't you have a four year old that shits her pants while staring you in the face...Nell? Pretty sure you posted something like that a while back.

Yes I did. Alot. You have a tip for me? She's pretty fucking defiant.

I had one like that myself, but he'll be 31 in 2 weeks and no longer shits his pants, so I guess he figured it out eventually, she will too, just with some kids certain things just has to be their own idea. I understand this type of stuff happens with very smart kids.

Wow. just fucking wow.
Cuz bringing a 4 year olds potty training into this thread is certainly necessary. :sarcasm:

Are you running low on shit to talk, or just completely blind to what comes out?
Jesus Christ already.
Be like Elsa and just let it go. For fucks sake, just let it go. PLEASE

You reached a new low bringing people's kids into this. I actually had respect for you for standing your ground. It is admirable. I'm all about piss and vinegar. I love the crass crude vindictive types. It's my dig.

You ma'am, you are a piece of shit.

You know how all your life you've be told not to give your dog chicken bones or your beloved pet will choke to death on the kitchen floor right before your eyes? That is all bull shit you know and Purina is getting rich because most people who have dogs believe it. Seriously what do you think dogs ate before Purina became a thing? They ate Chickens if they could find them, rabbits, mice, other birds that aren't chickens. They eat the whole God damn thing...RAW, when was the last time you seen a dog cooking? :)
I have to speak up here.
Dogs eating the chicken bones.
Its not really choking (but that does happen) its the bits and chips getting in the intestines causing blockages and rips and poking holes.
Raw chicken is fine for a dog, bones and all. Cooked chicken, not fine. Cooking causes the bones to be brittle. Same applies to beef rib bones.

13 pages of absolute glory. Bear in mind, I have been known to click "awesome response" to posts that were awesomely awful.

You reached a new low bringing people's kids into this. I actually had respect for you for standing your ground. It is admirable. I'm all about piss and vinegar. I love the crass crude vindictive types. It's my dig.

You ma'am, you are a piece of shit.

Nell said it...I simply remembered her saying it...what the fuck was I supposed to do, Her friend just threw a drink in my face...Take it dry...ha ha ha...PUN INTENDED.

Nell said it...I simply remembered her saying it...what the fuck was I supposed to do, Her friend just threw a drink in my face...Take it dry...ha ha ha...PUN INTENDED.
I'm sure you like to take it dry while strapped to that contraption in your basement.
If you are going to drag her kids into this just because you can't handle someone that's better at this than you are, then you're just fucking pathetic.

A fucking pathetic piece of shit.

Vindictive cuntiness is my speciality. You will regret bringing that child into this. Wait and see.

I'm sure you like to take it dry while strapped to that contraption in your basement.
If you are going to drag her kids into this just because you can't handle someone that's better at this than you are, then you're just fucking pathetic.

A fucking pathetic piece of shit.

Vindictive cuntiness is my speciality. You will regret bringing that child into this. Wait and see.

I will regret NOTHING...Nell posted that information about her daughter in an earlier thread. I simply threw it right back in her face. Deal with it. You know my kids were easy to toilet train, with the first one we took him camping...and later on when the other two came along. The first one simply told his brothers that they wouldn't be big boys until they could pee standing up...and they wanted to be big boys so they were pretty determined.

Last edited:
I will regret NOTHING...Nell posted that information about her daughter in an earlier thread. I simply threw it right back in her face. Deal with it. You know my kids were easy to toilet train, with the first one we took him camping...and later on when the other two came along. The first one simply told his brothers that they wouldn't be big boys until they could pee standing up...and they wanted to be big boys so they were pretty determined.
I try to stay pretty neutral on this site. No BFF's and yet try to not make enemies. But this I have to throw in my .02 cents.
This is the worst thing I have seen anyone post on DD.
No matter she posted it first. I know you think being called a cunt is a good thing. C.ant U.understand N.normal T.hinking. really its not so good. In this case, despicable is more appropriate.

You posted about megan under the veil that it was a burden to know that info and you had to say it. Okay, So what burdened you about Nells daughter?

I don't feed Purina. 50.00 for 20 lbs., grain free, Taste of the Wild, or Orijen.
My pets get taste of the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back