• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Countess Olenska

Nice Asshole
Bold Member!
Larry-Duncan-600x402_1447116845654_461555_ver1.0.png

A handyman from Chicago has been charged with sexually abusing the 8-year-old granddaughter of the person who hired him to work.

Larry Duncan, 56, was charged with one count of aggravated sexual abuse, according to a statement from the Cook County state’s attorney’s office.

On Oct. 25, Duncan was doing repair work in a woman’s apartment when her granddaughter visited, prosecutors said. Duncan waited until the woman briefly left the room and then fondled the victim under her shirt.

When the girl attempted to run away, Duncan grabbed her buttocks and attempted to kiss her, according to prosecutors.

The girl was able to break free and run away, and Duncan abruptly left the apartment, prosecutors said.

The child told a parent about the incident later that day and it was reported to police. The girl identified Duncan in a photo lineup, and he was arrested Saturday, according to prosecutors.

Duncan is being held on a $300,000 bond, and his next court date is Nov. 30.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/46561504-story

The psychology of crimes like this just fascinate me, not that I know anything about psychology, just my observations.

Most people, with normal intellects, try their very best not to be caught when they do something they know to be wrong or against the law. How can you just rock up into somebody's living room, feel up a little girl while grandma is within feet of you and not KNOW you will be caught in a very, very short amount of time? It's possible that the girl wouldn't tell, but it's a very slim possibility and grandma could have caught him and the possibility of her letting it slide is even lower than her not telling. Is the compulsion to abuse children that strong that they will go against everything that's in their brain screaming, DON'T DO IT! and do it anyway?

It's one of the reasons why I read so many crime related stories, the WHY of it. Some are easy, they are angry, or just mean, or they don't really know any better, it's the ones that seem so normal but do such un-normal things with no thought to the consequences, or if they do think of consequences, they just don't fucking care.

Just what the hell was he thinking if he was even thinking at all? Some people are just animals and let that predatory instinct takeover common fucking sense.
I doubt this is the first child he has sexually assaulted, unless it is and he has just kept a lid on his carnal desires.

"A handyman from Chicago ..." is all I had to read.

He probably figured he wasn't getting paid enough for the job, so figured he'd grab some benefits while he could (no pun intended).

Back