• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
Poor little tyke! I'm glad mom's in custody and the baby is okay. The mother's face looks really familiar, but I wasn't able to find this story elsewhere on the site.

CJJcoh-W8AAaRez_zpsp0rownvl.jpg
CJMS_-DWgAAKGpy_zps7iv0ji9r.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...seat-Maryland-road-charged-child-neglect.html

A 26-year-old mother whose baby was found abandoned on the side of a Maryland road strapped in her car seat has been charged with child neglect and reckless endangerment, police said.

Sandra McClary called police herself at 10am on Sunday to say the baby - who was discovered shortly before midnight on the 900 block of Druid Hill Avenue in Pasadena - was her daughter.

McClary also claimed that the baby's father was supposed to have the infant and she had not known where she was, WTOP reported.

But police believe McClary took the baby girl out of her car and placed her on the road - where a diaper bag and spilled baby formula were also discovered - according to ABC 7.

Scuff marks all over the baby's car seat had initially led authorities to believe it may have fallen from a moving car. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I swear to the gods... If I ever find a baby, I'm keeping it. I'm not calling social services, I'm not calling the police.
I'm keeping it. I'm going to go right out shopping for everything needed and keeping it.
Just like I did with the cat I found by the river.

10 AM to nearly midnight?! Why did it take them so long?! No one reported seeing it there?? That baby must have been terrified! And probably sunburnt. :( And I agree with you @Buffettgirl, what in the world was her intention?! Especially considering she reported it herself. Man people are weird!

That baby looks dirty like the bitxh for a mother deprived the poor thingg of a bath i agree with keepalowprofile''' 'if i ever find a baby im keeping it #

I swear to the gods... If I ever find a baby, I'm keeping it. I'm not calling social services, I'm not calling the police.
I'm keeping it. I'm going to go right out shopping for everything needed and keeping it.
Just like I did with the cat I found by the river.
I agree!!!! you took words rite outa my mouth

Poor little tyke! I'm glad mom's in custody and the baby is okay. The mother's face looks really familiar, but I wasn't able to find this story elsewhere on the site.

CJJcoh-W8AAaRez_zpsp0rownvl.jpg
CJMS_-DWgAAKGpy_zps7iv0ji9r.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...seat-Maryland-road-charged-child-neglect.html

A 26-year-old mother whose baby was found abandoned on the side of a Maryland road strapped in her car seat has been charged with child neglect and reckless endangerment, police said.

Sandra McClary called police herself at 10am on Sunday to say the baby - who was discovered shortly before midnight on the 900 block of Druid Hill Avenue in Pasadena - was her daughter.

McClary also claimed that the baby's father was supposed to have the infant and she had not known where she was, WTOP reported.

But police believe McClary took the baby girl out of her car and placed her on the road - where a diaper bag and spilled baby formula were also discovered - according to ABC 7.

Scuff marks all over the baby's car seat had initially led authorities to believe it may have fallen from a moving car. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Why the fuck did they use tbe word mother they shoulda put 26 year old deadbeat mother or not even put mother in same paragraph with baby found on road what a piece of shit hope she dies

Last edited by a moderator:
10 AM to nearly midnight?! Why did it take them so long?! No one reported seeing it there?? That baby must have been terrified! And probably sunburnt. :( And I agree with you @Buffettgirl, what in the world was her intention?! Especially considering she reported it herself. Man people are weird!

Police say a resident of Pasadena, about 20 miles south of Baltimore, found the infant in a scuffed carrier before midnight Saturday and called police.
Police say McClary called police Sunday morning claiming to be the baby's mother after police posted a picture of the child on social media, reports CBS affiliate WUSA9.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/maryland-mom-accused-of-abandoning-baby-on-road-charged/

She was found the night before but it took the mother until 10am the following day to contact the police and only after the police posted a pic of the baby on social media. :facepalm:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/maryland-mom-accused-of-abandoning-baby-on-road-charged/

She was found the night before but it took the mother until 10am the following day to contact the police and only after the police posted a pic of the baby on social media. :facepalm:
I get what you're saying, I should have said midnight to 10 AM. I still stand by my question though... why did she wait so long to call?! That's so stupid! Someone can't be so dumb as to think they won't eventually track you down. And if she's that deranged in the first place, why even call at all? Oh right... so you can blame your partner first. Genius. Totally makes up for the HIGHLY neglectful fact that you didn't frantically call every damn police station and hospital in the state all night long. Yep, I'm sure they're gonna buy that. :hilarious: I'm going with wasted too.

i vaguely remember a thread some time ago where mom went to leave baby with dad (of vise versa) and which ever person did not want baby. i think baby was left on the side of the road then too. who knows? maybe that was the situation here as well? idk. but considering she is the only one in jail, it seems unlikely.

I remember that story. I think the mom was trying to get the dad to keep the baby cuz she had plans and he refused. Mom left anyways and left the baby in the road and he left too.

This was totally intentional. The diaper bag was left with the baby on the side of the road along with a bottle and formula. What did she expect the baby to help himself when he got hungry??!! I hope she never gets him back. How selfish and derelict. All she cares about is herself.

i vaguely remember a thread some time ago where mom went to leave baby with dad (of vise versa) and which ever person did not want baby
I think there was also another couple that left the baby at a McDonald's over the same sort of bullshit too. Read that on here on DD.

Sandra McClary, 27, called police herself on July 5 to say the baby - who was discovered shortly before midnight on the 900 block of Druid Hill Avenue in Pasadena, Maryland on July 4 - was her daughter.

Anne Arundel County State's Attorney Wes Adams said in a news release that McClary entered the guilty plea yesterday in county circuit court.

'It is heartbreaking to see a child victimized by being abandoned on a roadside,' he added.

'I'm hopeful that today's guilty plea by Ms. McClary is the first step in her taking responsibility, not only in her own actions, but also for the health and welfare of her children.'

Shortly after the incident, McClary claimed the baby's father was supposed to have the infant and she had not known where she was.

A partial tag from the license plate of a car spotted leaving the area around the time of the incident was matched to McClary's.

Her baby was discovered in 'good condition' by the bishop of a nearby church.

McClary was sentenced to time served and put on probation for five years. She must undergo drug and alcohol treatment and complete a parenting class.

Prosecutors say McClary told investigators that after an argument with her boyfriend, she drove off without her boyfriend and the baby.

http://wtop.com/maryland/2015/11/mom-who-left-her-infant-on-side-of-road-pleads-guilty/

Her baby was discovered in 'good condition' by the bishop of a nearby church.
Thank God for that! We all know the kind of opportunistic bottom feeding creeps who could have jumped on an opportunity like that. (Including even a bishop... just thank goodness it was a good person who found her.)
Prosecutors say McClary told investigators that after an argument with her boyfriend, she drove off without her boyfriend and the baby.
Um, let's just pretend this is true, then why no charges for boy toy? Did she say this to investigators at the time she was questioned or after she was caught in the lie?

November 30, 2015

Sandra McClary, 27, of Curtis Bay, pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment in Anne Arundel Circuit Court in Annapolis.

Judge Michele Jaklitsch sentenced McClary to five years in prison, suspending all of the sentence except for the 149 days McClary has served since she was arrested in early July.

Jaklitsch also gave McClary five years of probation and ordered her to take parenting classes, cooperate with the Department of Social Services and have no unlawful contact with her four children. In addition, McClary must complete a substance abuse assessment and abstain from alcohol, Jaklitsch said.

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/...adena-abandoned-baby-1201-20151130-story.html

Back