• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vet and rescue work, including wildlife rescue and vetting. Which is how I know, just like doctors, not all vets know everything. Also research papers I've had to do on wildlife, including marsupials, on several conditions, including what sleep deprivation would do.

We certainly don't know everything (ex. I couldn't tell you much of anything about endocrinology, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, etc.); but we spend years learning the essentials. Circadian rhythms are pretty essential to most forms of multicellular life. Which is amusing, because any authority at play here is clearly ignorant of animal physiology.

We can all agree that the wallaby is super cute. That doesn't mean she should have one. Give her a retriever. They're also super cute. Boom! Cute quota met! Oh, wait...owning a retriever would not satisfy her attention-whoring desire to be a unique snowflake.

I can't think of a solitary reason why someone would want a flighty creature as a service animal. I believe the defence physiology of a wallaby is different from that of a dog. But I'm only speaking from my general knowledge, not independent study.

Kept thinking OMG, those are the arms of a dead kangaroo, lol.

Same here! Although I was more appalled than amused lol. Ugh, there's just something so terrible about that. In the grand scheme of all the terrible things I see and read on this site, I don't know why THIS is what perturbed me so, but there it is.

Admittedly I would have LOVED me some Skippy as a child, but seeing it as an adult was just... blegh.

You're entitled to my sincerest apologies. And you got them, so at this point, unless you want to kiss and make up you need to fuck off because you're not entitled to more than that. Nope, you're not!

@Buffettgirl and @GenericUser123 Pray tell me...what more is she entitled too? Nothing that's what! Not a God damn fucking thing. Well all played a role in this...Rod played a role, Megan played a role...I did and a lot of you also played a role, More, some of you really enjoyed this...sick!

Last edited:
We're not just feeding the three of them, we're giving them 7-course meals + dessert...

I made my own declaration about that, (trolling) its under my avatar...Pretty nice troll. I'm here for a good debate or a similar point of view...not crotch shots, or attention I'm not getting at home. What are you doing with your poster? What did you put it up for...to troll for this reply?

But YOU are the one that keeps it going and going like the goddamn Energizer fucking Bunny! Just be done already! You've outed all the snarky little details you've been dying to out. Go you. Now can we be done? Dragging this around like a fucking ball and chain isn't helping you make any points. You should have just left it alone and swallowed that giant bite of humble pie you righteously earned and walked away. But no, like a fucking cutter, you just keep picking at that scab until you're certain there's gonna be an ugly scar... It's OVER!

Stop it...outing --out anything except a burden I carried around for a few days. I said sorry , I meant it. I've put up with attacks on my marriage, or my husband. (unacceptable...expecting me not to defend both...WHAT>>>YEAH RIGHT) WORD about noticing and reflecting on all of the likes and awesome, funny button responses my initial posts in this thread received. REALLY DID MAKE ME FEEL BETTER>....don't see any of you with the guts to come out and defend your position.

Sorry your thread went all FUCKY ....<3<3<3

I have to tell you that the wallaby in this story is so cute...but I absolutely think the girl in this story is just fucked. I mean you have anxiety so bad you need a therapeutic pet ... and you choose a wallaby. Nothing say's LOOK at me....Look at ME....Just look at ME...I have a wallaby; More than a wallaby. Her parents are fucked too...Sure pumpkin, you can get a wallaby...you can have whatever you want. Mental...so many stray dogs she could have adopted. I hate people sometimes...I bet one of the parents hates the wallaby and the other parent enjoys that...enjoys the hating I mean. They had to fuck their daughter up some how.<3<3<3

Haha. This was fun. I of course can't resist adding my thoughts.

1. You can just glide by @rod2pop 's gross sexual stuff pretty easily.
2. It's clear by his posts, he needs attention.
3. You gave it to him.
4. @Megan1993 I don't think you're a slut, you're just young and dumb on the net. if you did send vag pics, I hope your face wasn't in them.
5. @lithiumgirl what purpose did anything you posted serve?

And finally.....

I heard miniature horses can be service animals. If I went blind, I'd want a pony to guide me through life!

Stop it...outing --out anything except a burden I carried around for a few days. I said sorry , I meant it. I've put up with attacks on my marriage, or my husband. (unacceptable...expecting me not to defend both...WHAT>>>YEAH RIGHT) WORD about noticing and reflecting on all of the likes and awesome, funny button responses my initial posts in this thread received. REALLY DID MAKE ME FEEL BETTER>....don't see any of you with the guts to come out and defend your position.

I'm sure you have me on ignore since you never respond to me(and it feels fucking GREAT!) So this response is for the others

You know when you feel bad about a secret so you decide to tell the person the secret, knowing it won't help them and will likely hurt, just to unburden yourself??

That's called an asshole.

I'm sure you have me on ignore since you never respond to me(and it feels fucking GREAT!) So this response is for the others

You know when you feel bad about a secret so you decide to tell the person the secret, knowing it won't help them and will likely hurt, just to unburden yourself??

That's called an asshole.

This is why I love you. I snort laughed and my dog looked at me funny.

Every morning when I wake up, I pray this thread has finally died.

This fucking thing is like a zombie or something, always lumbering forward with menacing arms outstretched...

I'm gonna duck back under my covers for awhile...

Last edited:
I truly hope not. Being that vindictive is a horrible thing. It frustrates me that this is where your mind went.

You can hope all you want...but Freud and these parents seem to be raising an unhappy child. Anxiety comes from lies we tell ourselves...I'm not good enough or at the other end of the spectrum...I'm so fucking great...why isn't anyone paying attention to me...Look at me, look at me...I have a wallaby.

So out with it? What's the truth?
The truth is I have never used DD as a place to "meet women" or be a "player." If I wanted to meet women, I'd got to a dating site or something. As for being a player...c'mon, you people sorta know me. I can't play my fucking dog, even with a bone.

Have I shared a few PMs with some women here? Yes. Sometimes I initiated contact, sometimes they did. The PMs lasted for a day to a few weeks, depending on the nature of the topic and our rapport. Megan and lithium are the only two whom I wrote on a regular basis in recent weeks, and both of them were aware of it.

I never asked any woman here for naked pics. If I want to see naked, I just go to imagefap.com. Perhaps some of you noticed lithium stated I had a seen a headless, topless, swastika-bearing image of her, then admitted I had declined to see said pic. Is that the work of a predator?

I personally don't think lithium did what she did due to jealousy. In all our conversations, and there were many, she never came across as being a jealous person to me. However, we do know she does enjoy being a stubborn asshole on occasion, and I believe that was her motivation because I dared ask her to shut the hell up.

Alas.

Now please...can we just let this thread die, give it a proper burial, and see it off to Hell??

@rod2pop Lets clear this up !!!! :)You never seen topless pics of me...And I never said I sent you one. I simply said that was the pic my husband chose for me to send you, if you were going to get a picture at all. :p I want to thank you for some of the things you said in your post above, except the part about me being stubborn or an asshole. :)It was simply you being a sleaze ball and Megan appearing to be completely unaware of it that compelled me. (I mean who are you telling me you have pictures of her, if not a sleaze ball?) I've learned the true value of PM, At some point Megan will grow out of this and be a better person for it...you'll still be a sleaze ball. We should ask Morbid to kill this, So we never have to speak of it again.

Last edited:
We can all agree that the wallaby is super cute. That doesn't mean she should have one. Give her a retriever. They're also super cute. Boom! Cute quota met! Oh, wait...owning a retriever would not satisfy her attention-whoring desire to be a unique snowflake.

I can't think of a solitary reason why someone would want a flighty creature as a service animal. I believe the defence physiology of a wallaby is different from that of a dog. But I'm only speaking from my general knowledge, not independent study.
I will agree that I would not choose a wallaby as a service animal, even just a therapy animal. However, I'm not willing to go into saying it's only for attention. It could be, but I've also seen people take on injured wildlife as therapy animals or as companion animals because otherwise they would be put down or worse. A fox cub is the example that springs immediately to mind as well as a racoon. A dog is not always the best choice. If I needed a therapy animals, but it would help if it was something I could have against me in a pouch (some people need contact like that to be calmed), I would choose a ferret or rabbit, personally. I don't think I'd ever choose a wallaby, even if asked. But, we don't know the situation, so I'm not willing to make a judgement on why she choose a wallaby, or if she needs a therapy animal or not. I think it's unfair that many in this thread are talking about how therapy animals are just for pathetic people who can't deal or need attention. It shows ignorance. As to your comment that's why she chose a wallaby, maybe but maybe not. I'm not ready to make that judgement with such limited facts.

All I know is at least two people stopped lurking and became members because of this thread. Surely that counts for something?

Thanks, that wasn't it. I found it, it was called Secret Valley... man, it looks SO bad! (film quality wise):D I'll have to check out the clip later, no sound at work. ;)

Hmmmm. I jumped the gun a bit there, didn't I? I was sure I knew what you were talking about. I just googled Secret Valley and watched a couple clips.

I don't remember ever seeing it as a kid. I think its kinda cool that an American via South Africa knows about it.

You can hope all you want...but Freud and these parents seem to be raising an unhappy child. Anxiety comes from lies we tell ourselves...I'm not good enough or at the other end of the spectrum...I'm so fucking great...why isn't anyone paying attention to me...Look at me, look at me...I have a wallaby.
Have to admit, seems you know all about. " look at me, look at me" you have it down

Sorry, I forgot to bring any Purina Troll Chow with me. So, no.

You know how all your life you've be told not to give your dog chicken bones or your beloved pet will choke to death on the kitchen floor right before your eyes? That is all bull shit you know and Purina is getting rich because most people who have dogs believe it. Seriously what do you think dogs ate before Purina became a thing? They ate Chickens if they could find them, rabbits, mice, other birds that aren't chickens. They eat the whole God damn thing...RAW, when was the last time you seen a dog cooking? :)

Last edited:
You know how all your life you've be told not to give your dog chicken bones or your beloved pet will choke to death on the kitchen floor right before your eyes? That is all bull shit you know and Purina is getting rich because most people who have dogs believe it. Seriously what do you think dogs ate before Purina became a thing? They ate Chickens if they could find them, rabbits, mice, other birds that aren't chickens. They eat the whole God damn thing...RAW, when was the last time you seen a dog cooking? :)
Loads of people use the BARF diet for their pets. Have to look out for parasites though, pork is better if it's frozen first, then fed to your dog when it's thawed. Mix some veg in and it's perfectly healthy for them. My dog munches through the bones, and he loves veggies lol.

Cooked bones are much more brittle than raw bones. So it would be safer when raw, instead of table scraps.

Same here! Although I was more appalled than amused lol. Ugh, there's just something so terrible about that. In the grand scheme of all the terrible things I see and read on this site, I don't know why THIS is what perturbed me so, but there it is.

Admittedly I would have LOVED me some Skippy as a child, but seeing it as an adult was just... blegh.
Oh, I was appalled! As a kid the thought wouldn't have crossed my mind, but as an adult I'm seeing dead 'roo arms on sticks on either side of a living 'roo, but then my sick mind kicked in, and I thought, "Of course Skippy behaves, he has a constant reminder of the last Skippy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back