• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Oh he is plugging his new book...I get it now. Because otherwise why would you complain about that. LAWYER: and then she told me about her landing strip and I got so hard ...blah blah blah...(you know the rest) but I had to be professional. Poor guy....at least she didn't go all Travis on him and simply left him sexually frustrated.

including his claims that Arias tried to manipulate him with talks of genital grooming
But I thought she was this perfect and pure Mormon who was horribly corrupted by that evil womanizer Travis. You know how he "forced" her skanky-ass to do all that sex stuff that she would have never normally done.:rolleyes:

Lying cunt.

Anyone see this one yet?
(What is it with that crazy bitch?)
EXCLUSIVE: Juror in the Jodi Arias trial fell in love with murderess and held out against the death penalty, claims prosecutor - who also discloses she had knives, condoms and a gun in her car
  • Juan Martinez led case against Jodi Arias through trial and two death penalty hearings when ended in her escaping capital punishment
  • He will reveal in new book published early next year how he believes one of the jurors was in love with Arias despite the evidence against her
  • Book does not name him - but alternate tells Daily Mail Online she is convinced it was foreman Bill Zervakos, who bragged he was a womanizer
  • Zervakos denies the claim but alternate Tara Harris Kelley says he bragged about being a womanizer and was holdout against death penalty
  • Book will also reveal evidence never presented to jury - including what was found in her rental car, including a 9mm handgun, condoms and knife
[doublepost=1454023598,1449256674][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1455579996][/doublepost]

The deadly diva with the mysteriously, magical poon denied visitation
over a haircut! :hilarious:

http://www.wave3.com/story/31223179/jodi-arias-denied-visitation-for-six-months

You absolutely have to go to this site: JodiAriasisinnocent.com. It is run by delusional sycophants.

I joined, and was promptly banned for posting that Jodi Arias' mouth is as big as her asshole, and shit comes out of both. I trolled them SOOO hard! One of my finest posts!

Interestingly, tonight on Dr Phil, one of the jurors claimed that the one holdout against the death penalty during the retrial had an ex-husband who had been convicted by Juan Martinez...

Almost suggesting it might have been a personal revenge against him?

ETA: Oh! Yeah, he also mentioned that about those two knives, the condoms and the same murder weapon pistol in her car found during the execution of the search warrants.

Last edited:
But I thought she was this perfect and pure Mormon who was horribly corrupted by that evil womanizer Travis. You know how he "forced" her skanky-ass to do all that sex stuff that she would have never normally done.:rolleyes:

Lying cunt.

Exactly!
I have no curiosity or desire to see anything Nurmi's penned about this case, because he's lied so much through this years-long ordeal, why would I believe him now? No way am I going to support the man who, after Travis had been butchered once already, then butchered his very memory by implying he was some abusive pedophile? Dude, I wouldn't buy what you were selling no matter what (lies) you promised it would tell. Pig, how he's got the nerve to now be all, "B-b-but I didn't like her, either!" "Honest, guys... she... she tried to manipulate me!" (Look at his size, particularly at the beginning, and hers... add that she was in custody the whole time; he visited her like twice..... keep talking, Pig.... I'm not listening and I seriously doubt anyone else is, either.

I'm okay with Juan Martinez penning a book, though; people still seem to want more of this trial, so maybe this will quench that desire for them. I loved watching him work and I'd like to read it, too.... I can't buy it, but like, if I could, I'd read it.

I think Detective Flores is kind of the unsung hero here. That interrogation we saw on tape? It was everything a proper police interview should be. It wasn't good cop/bad cop, it wasn't a 16-hour ordeal with no food or water or bathroom breaks, it wasn't threatening or even yelling... I can't remember him raising his voice once to her. He felt out her psyche, realized what would work and then went to it. This case was SO much easier to prosecute because of what he got her to talk about.... "I wasn't there, really" "It was ninjas, no really" and then BAM. The result is there is NOTHING she can use -- in defense or appeal to recant her testimony. What, was his quiet, sensitive demeanor offensive to her? I mean he was the epitome of professionalism and grace under fire. He had a hell of a job to do... and he did it beautifully.

Just had to put in a word for him.... thing thing could've gone -- well, much less easily without his ability to do his job as he did. In my eyes, he's a definite hero in this, and one of two reasons that she won't ever walk among us again, and I'm just in awe of how well that went down. Martinez already has a fan club, but he was amazing, and the other half of the reason she's living in what must be utter Hell right now.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/05/...r-court-secrecy-in-upcoming-appeal-is-denied/
Jodi Arias’ lawyer’s request to file her upcoming appeal of her murder conviction under seal in the 2008 slaying of her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander, has been denied.

The Arizona court ruling cites a “strong presumption for public access,” while the convicted killer’s lawyers argue that the records should remain sealed due to extreme public interest in the case.

However, according to azcentral.com, a three-judge panel of the state Court of Appeals wrote “the court concludes that the current request is legally insufficient to overcome the strong presumption in favor of public access.”
[....]

As for his destination, Rotondo said he planned to spend the next week at an Airbnb in Syracuse. After that, he planned on moving in with a distant cousin. It was not immediately clear if he was going to look for his own place.

Drama. It's all about the drama. Always has been with her.

Living double lives has people learning to deal comfortably with dealing in lies.
They were both sinners if you will.
She deserves to be executed.

Her supporters are deluded effers...likely Trumpty Dumbties (they thrive on falsehoods and fantasy).
The thread was a damned fun read though.

Living double lives has people learning to deal comfortably with dealing in lies.
They were both sinners if you will.

He didn’t deserve to die but those two deserved each other. Clean cut Mormon, my ass.

Unbelievable that she's even appealing, but not at all surprising. This was a textbook definition of overkill. Very violent death.

Back