• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

cNcvicp.jpg

http://www.click2houston.com/news/hpd-mother-stabs-2monthold-to-death/36492394?

Police have charged Rochelle Brown, 28, with capital murder in the stabbing death of her 2-month-old son Levi Thornton-Smith.

Houston police arrived at her the apartment in the 10100 block of Windmill Lakes Blvd around 2 a.m.. Police say they found knives and the infant boy in the living room with multiple stab wounds.

Brown is the mother of two other children aged five and eight years old. The family recently moved to Houston from Nebraska.

Neighbors say they heard a commotion coming from the apartment early this morning. Neighbor Kris Atkins said, “Everybody was up. It was like dogs barking. It sounded like a war zone. You don't want to use the cliche, but it was loud noises like that."

Guillermo Trevino's lives next door to the family at The Longboat Key Apartments on Windmill and Stover.

“I heard a woman screaming saying 'Stop.' She was crying out to stop,” said Trevino.

Police said the mother's adult sister and the other two other children inside the apartment were sleeping when it happened, and they were not hurt.

Another neighbor told KPRC Channel 2 News the mother awakened her sister by beating her as she lay in bed. Brown's sister ran to a neighbor for help. The neighbor rushed over to find Brown stabbing the baby. He said Brown's hands were covered with blood, and she repeatedly said, “I need Jesus.”​

http://abc13.com/news/mom-charged-in-stabbing-death-of-2-month-old-baby/1087896/

When a neighbor heard a woman's frantic scream for help, he responded. And he said he will never be able to 'un-see' an image now burned in his memory. And now the mother of an infant is charged with killing her own child.

"She killed the baby," he was told by a woman in a third floor apartment in the 10100 block of Windmill Lakes. When he walked inside, he saw a baby on the floor. The two-month-old boy, Levi Thornton-Smith, he said, appeared to have been stabbed several times.

The woman calling for help, he said, is the sister of the children's mother, Rochelle Brown, who had recently come here with her three children from Nebraska, following a separation. The family is believed to have arrived in the past couple of weeks.

"(The mother) kept saying, 'I need Jesus' and pacing. She didn't seem to know where she was," he told us.

He also said she had blood on her hands.

Brown's two other sons were asleep in a bedroom and were unharmed.

"I wanted to get her out of there," the neighbor said. "I told her to come out and get some fresh air. She sat there until the police arrived."​

cNcvicp.jpg

http://www.click2houston.com/news/hpd-mother-stabs-2monthold-to-death/36492394?

Police have charged Rochelle Brown, 28, with capital murder in the stabbing death of her 2-month-old son Levi Thornton-Smith.

Houston police arrived at her the apartment in the 10100 block of Windmill Lakes Blvd around 2 a.m.. Police say they found knives and the infant boy in the living room with multiple stab wounds.

Brown is the mother of two other children aged five and eight years old. The family recently moved to Houston from Nebraska.

Neighbors say they heard a commotion coming from the apartment early this morning. Neighbor Kris Atkins said, “Everybody was up. It was like dogs barking. It sounded like a war zone. You don't want to use the cliche, but it was loud noises like that."

Guillermo Trevino's lives next door to the family at The Longboat Key Apartments on Windmill and Stover.

“I heard a woman screaming saying 'Stop.' She was crying out to stop,” said Trevino.

Police said the mother's adult sister and the other two other children inside the apartment were sleeping when it happened, and they were not hurt.

Another neighbor told KPRC Channel 2 News the mother awakened her sister by beating her as she lay in bed. Brown's sister ran to a neighbor for help. The neighbor rushed over to find Brown stabbing the baby. He said Brown's hands were covered with blood, and she repeatedly said, “I need Jesus.”​

http://abc13.com/news/mom-charged-in-stabbing-death-of-2-month-old-baby/1087896/

When a neighbor heard a woman's frantic scream for help, he responded. And he said he will never be able to 'un-see' an image now burned in his memory. And now the mother of an infant is charged with killing her own child.

"She killed the baby," he was told by a woman in a third floor apartment in the 10100 block of Windmill Lakes. When he walked inside, he saw a baby on the floor. The two-month-old boy, Levi Thornton-Smith, he said, appeared to have been stabbed several times.

The woman calling for help, he said, is the sister of the children's mother, Rochelle Brown, who had recently come here with her three children from Nebraska, following a separation. The family is believed to have arrived in the past couple of weeks.

"(The mother) kept saying, 'I need Jesus' and pacing. She didn't seem to know where she was," he told us.

He also said she had blood on her hands.

Brown's two other sons were asleep in a bedroom and were unharmed.

"I wanted to get her out of there," the neighbor said. "I told her to come out and get some fresh air. She sat there until the police arrived."​
Wow. I have a feeling I wouldn't have been that nice... I would have probably throat punched her. Yes I know something could actually be wrong with her but stabbing your 2 month old baby is some cold ass evil shit.

Didn’t really find an update
Investigators are searching for answers in the killing of Levi Thornton-Smith, including whether Rochelle Brown was battling postpartum depression.

The 28-year-old woman was taken to a hospital for observation, released and then placed into police custody.
@Sugar Cookie .. I love you for honoring children forgotten by many..

Back