• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
I know this kid and his family, he's had a lot of issues. Almost stabbed to death himself a few years ago, took a lot of stitching to put him back together

SAN MATEO -- A woman stabbed to death at her San Mateo home was identified Sunday as 34-year-old Colleen Straw, the San Mateo County Coroner reported.

Straw died at her home on the 1500 block of South B Street on Saturday afternoon.

Her boyfriend, Anthony Kirincic, 22, who is suspected of stabbing Straw, remains at large. Straw called police after being stabbed about noon Saturday, but died despite efforts by responding paramedics.http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29177733/san-mateo-police-search-22-year-old-suspect

Last edited:
Capt. Dave Norris with San Mateo police said it wasn't clear if the two lived together, but that the initial 911 call came from the victim who was stabbed multiple times.

Police said it was not the first time they were called to the victim's home, nor was it the first attack on the woman. They didn't indicate whether or not the victim had a court order to keep Kirincic away. Records show the suspect has been arrested at least a half dozen times for drug offenses, assault, and attempted murder on a co-habitant.

Kirincic was said to have had several addresses on the Peninsula. Police are searching the addresses the suspect is associated with.

The California Highway Patrol and Belmont police were also involved in the initial search, according to Zuno. At one point, heavily-armed officers searched BART trains for the suspect. In addition, airport police were alerted in case the suspect was headed for SFO International Airport.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/54696261-story

The perp os still at large, so the photo is a previous mugshot.
Note to 34 year old women: do not get involved with 22 year olds with jail records.

I need more info, like after she had an RO, did she take him back?
Were they into drugs together?
What the hell did she see in a guy with multiple arrests 1/3 her age?

sometimes yall kill me. you really do. between the 'what was his motive, she should have known better..' does it really matter? the woman is fucking dead now. she probably has some kinda family somewhere that is just sad she is dead. i honestly don't think she woke up on saturday and thought, 'fuck, i got nothin to do..might as well get stabbed and die today'.

I need more info, like after she had an RO, did she take him back?
Were they into drugs together?
What the hell did she see in a guy with multiple arrests 1/3 her age?
Just the comfort of not being alone in the world, is my guess. I had a 22 year old trying to chat me up when I was 59, wanted to go hiking, fix me dinner, and cuddle up with a movie. Ahhh, no, thanks.

I will be 41 in March and my husband just turned 29. We have been together 4 years. No violence. No adultery. No arrest record. Hard worker- good provider. Great husband & great father to three kids 16, 14, and 6. What does age have to do with it?

I will be 41 in March and my husband just turned 29. We have been together 4 years. No violence. No adultery. No arrest record. Hard worker- good provider. Great husband & great father to three kids 16, 14, and 6. What does age have to do with it?
everything. quit being a perv and date a 50 year old man! ;)

What does age have to do with it?
Because a guy that young with a bad history, restraining order by his own family, and a rap sheet is very bad news, and a 34 yr old woman should know better than to even become acquainted. It's not the age difference, it's lack of judgement. Maybe she was really troubled too. Maybe she was the type to get into fixer-upper guys, and this one really backfired. These possibilities make me wonder how and why, so I await more facts.

It's NOT his age- It's his decision making, maturity, and irresponsibilty. Should she have known better because his PAST yes. Bad move on her part. Off subject anyway I guess.

Just got a report they have him surrounded in a house in Redwood City
He grew up in Redwood City
update
Updated:Nov 30 2015 07:16PM PST

Police in Redwood City have a neighborhood blocked off Monday night as they search for a man who authorities say may be tied to a weekend homicide.

The police activity is centered in the area of Massachusetts Avenue in Redwood City. They are asking locals to avoid Massachusetts Avenue between Arizona Way and Alameda De Las Pulgas.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/54939093-story

Last edited:
According to authorities, homes are being evacuated. Police are reportedly using Henry Ford Elementary School as an evacuation center.

The police action is possibly related to a search for a suspect in a domestic violence homicide over the weekend in San Mateo.

Police have been searching for a domestic violence suspect accused of stabbing his girlfriend to death Saturday in San Mateo. Sheriff’s officials say he should be considered armed and dangerous.

According to San Mateo County Sheriff's Office and the San Mateo Police Department, the 22-year-old suspect, Anthony Kirincic, is believed to have stabbed and killed his girlfriend, a 34-year-old woman.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/54939093-story

sometimes yall kill me. you really do. between the 'what was his motive, she should have known better..' does it really matter? the woman is fucking dead now. she probably has some kinda family somewhere that is just sad she is dead. i honestly don't think she woke up on saturday and thought, 'fuck, i got nothin to do..might as well get stabbed and die today'.

Decisions have consequences, that's why.
Nobody here thinks she deserves it.

THat's fuckin creepy. The majority of people who get involved with someone of a vastly different age tend to have some serious issues. These people usually are at completely diferent stages in their lives, usually don't have much in common, maturity issues pop up, makes for very difficult relationships.

The stages of life thing, good point. Many people don't even understand the concept until they're much older (50+).

Thankfully, I possess way more maturity than any one person should ever have, which I think contributes to the success of my relationships with others.

The stages of life thing, good point. Many people don't even understand the concept until they're much older (50+).

Thankfully, I possess way more maturity than any one person should ever have, which I think contributes to the success of my relationships with others.
Oh, for fuck's sake. Not this thread too.

yes, yes they do. and even the best of people at the best of times do things that could inadvertently put them at risk. not saying she was a saint, not saying she was the spawn of satan. i have no idea either way. some people should know better than to walk across a dim parking lot, least they get attacked, some people should know better than to leave their broken down car because who knows?...hell, some should not stay with it (the car) because who knows? maybe she just wanted some 22 year old hot ass? maybe she had her own plans to kill him? yes, decisions do have consequences, however, i don't think that death was her first thought.

Last edited:
yes, yes they do. and even the best of people at the best of times do things that could inadvertently put them at risk. not saying she was a saint, not saying she was the spawn of satan. i have no idea either way. some people should know better than to walk across a dim parking lot, least they get attacked, some people should know better than to leave their broken down car because who knows?...hell, some should not stay with it (the car) because who knows? maybe she just wanted some 22 year old hot ass? maybe she had her own plans to kill him? yes, decisions do have consequences, however, i don't think that death was her first thought.
Is it ever?
Unless you're committing suicide.

THat's fuckin creepy. The majority of people who get involved with someone of a vastly different age tend to have some serious issues. These people usually are at completely diferent stages in their lives, usually don't have much in common, maturity issues pop up, makes for very difficult relationships.

In most scenarios you would be absolutely correct. It took him a year to get me to go out in the first place. People do not realize he is that young until something is said. Everyone assumes he is my age because of his maturity. People don't realize the kids aren't his biological children unless something is said. There are couples that prove age doesn't matter. His age is irrelevant in this scenario - it's all of his crappy choices etc that should have stopped her from being with him.

What's age have to do with relationships, as long as you have similar interest and respect for each other and great sex, all is good

In most scenarios you would be absolutely correct. It took him a year to get me to go out in the first place. People do not realize he is that young until something is said. Everyone assumes he is my age because of his maturity. People don't realize the kids aren't his biological children unless something is said. There are couples that prove age doesn't matter. His age is irrelevant in this scenario - it's all of his crappy choices etc that should have stopped her from being with him.

No one asked for your life story.

And his age is not irrelevant. She likely was some desperate damage case loser of an older woman, which is why she couldn't find a decent, established man of maturity. He was a scumbag criminal, which is why he couldn't find a decent girl near his own age. People who engage in abnormal relationships often exist at the edges of society, outside of basic decency/normalcy. The age gap plays a big role in this.

And his age is not irrelevant. She likely was some desperate damage case loser of an older woman, which is why she couldn't find a decent, established man of maturity. He was a scumbag criminal, which is why he couldn't find a decent girl near his own age. People who engage in abnormal relationships often exist at the edges of society, outside of basic decency/normalcy. The age gap plays a big role in this.
get a life. feel free to quit posting...sorry

and that is why she had to die.

thank you on the awesome summary of Colleens life...you really are a jack __ _______

I don't know how I stumbled across this forum. I haven't checked out the site or whatever it is this is. But what I do know for sure is Colleen did not deserve to be stabbed to death and bleed out before responders could save her. She was my friend. My best friend and she may have had poor decisions in dealing with this asshole but in no way is this her fault. She had two restraining orders against him. The system failed her. And for you all with all your "professional" opinions on why this may have happened, does it matter? She is gone. Let her rest in peace.

Latest posts

Back