• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
A 26-year-old Florida health care aide was busted for having sex with a 17-year-old boy in a group home where she was working, authorities said.

Tykea Lasjara Alexander of Pahokee allegedly flirted with the teen for several weeks and exchanged text messages, the Palm Beach Post reported.

A witness told cops that he saw Alexander having sex with the boy, according to the paper.

Alexander denied having a sexual relationship with the teen, but she admitted to deleting text messages and photos during a phone conversation with him that was monitored by cops, the newspaper reported.

She was released on $10,000 bail.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-health-care-aide-arrested-sex-teen-article-1.2450333

Another pretty pedo princess :yuck:
.... with a beautiful name :rolleyes:....that sounds like an angel singing with 50 cocks in it's mouth :D

Hell, when I was a teen, this wasn't even close to news, it was just daily survival and it ran the gamut with kids from barely13-17 and house parents/staff members/foster parents, etc., being 20-somethings up into their 60s.

Sex in the system was (and still is) a highly salable commodity. It's how we got extra privileges, extra visits, extra food, smokes, drugs and other contraband, "field trips", staff member's "pet" status, you name it. So, you either wise up quick and learn to use the gold standard to your own advantage, or you don't and they take it from you anyway. I wonder what he was getting out of the deal besides bragging rights. I'd bet the farm she was bringing him some kind of contraband.

:shifty:
Hell, when I was a teen, this wasn't even close to news, it was just daily survival and it ran the gamut with kids from barely13-17 and house parents/staff members/foster parents, etc., being 20-somethings up into their 60s.

Sex in the system was (and still is) a highly salable commodity. It's how we got extra privileges, extra visits, extra food, smokes, drugs and other contraband, "field trips", staff member's "pet" status, you name it. So, you either wise up quick and learn to use the gold standard to your own advantage, or you don't and they take it from you anyway. I wonder what he was getting out of the deal besides bragging rights. I'd bet the farm she was bringing him some kind of contraband.
You know, when I first read this, my jaw dropped. To think of people taking advantage of children who are already in a shitty place and have no one is truly disgusting. The lowest of the low.

Then I came to the realization that this information really shouldn't surprise me.

That's the world we live in. :shifty:

You know, when I first read this, my jaw dropped. To think of people taking advantage of children who are already in a shitty place and have no one is truly disgusting. The lowest of the low.

Then I came to the realization that this information really shouldn't surprise me.

This was such an awesome post I just wanted to post it again. <3

I think it teaches kids a great lesson on how to be enterprising and resourceful.

Tykea sounds like an inner-city furniture company

Am I the only one that blew 'Tykea's' photo up because the tune Dude Looks Like A Lady started playing in my head? It looks to me like she has a thin stash and some real stubble issues especially under her chin around the neck. Missed a few spots with her razor and has some large man ears going on. Possibly more of a Tye than a Tykea???

If so it adds an additional creep factor layer to this health care aide taking advantage of a young man in a group home that she was being paid to supervise/care for.

Last edited:
Back