• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Youssif-Z.-Omar.jpg

COLUMBIA, MO
– Youssif Z. Omar has been charged after the 53-year-old allegedly pulled a teenage girl out of Hickman High School by her hair and slapped her because she was not wearing a hijab.

According to police, Omar was at the high school when he noticed a 14-year-old family member was not wearing a hijab. Enraged, he reportedly slapped the girl in the face before grabbing her “very violently by the hair” and dragging her down a flight of stairs and into his car.

At least one teacher witnessed the incident and called police. He was arrested at his home the next day on suspicion of felony child abuse, then released after posting a $4,500 bond.

According to his LinkedIn profile, Omar is an assistant professor at the University of Missouri, Columbia and manager of Artifacts Journal at the University bookstore. When reached for comment, the school responded that Omar was not a professor at their school. They said he was formerly a graduate student with an assistantship that ended in July.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/11...n-school-for-not-wearing-hijab/#ixzz3szebVO7q

Wow...I bet she left the house with her hijab on and the hair pulling and slapping of the face and were because...deception and liar. SNEAKY. If a young woman doesn't want to wear her hijab she should make a declaration...I have decided not to wear my hijab. Because that is okay in Islam not wear it too. I know several Muslim women that don't. This is no different than changing from long pants to a miniskirt once you were out of your parents eyes sight..but Imagine if you got caught...Same...your mother would have freaked out just the same...at least the mothers who are worth their salt would. He should have called her Mother.

Last edited:
He's not even her dad, just a family member.
That being said as with any family (and extended family) who are religious you can never really tell until you spend time in the home.

I was friends with a boy in HS who was Muslim, his mother was the one who monitored everything on his phone/internet/fb checking and stopping him from talking socially with any females not related to him.
I was taken aback meeting his father later, he was very active at their mosque as a community leader but he was fair more relaxed from what I saw myself and heard from my friend.

Because that is okay in Islam not wear it too.

Tell that to her male family member who assaulted her over it.

This is no different than changing from long pants to a miniskirt once you were out of your parents eyes sight..but Imagine if you got caught...Same...your mother would have freaked out just the same...at least the mothers who are worth their salt would.

Nope, child abuse has never been a part of my familys upbringing.

And it's completely different then changing into slut clothes.

Because that is okay in Islam not wear it too.

Except that it's usually the family that decides whether it is okay. They could care less about what some Mohammed guy said, apparently.
See also: friggin' 9 years olds in my city wearing a hijab these days.

Anyway, this guy is a douche, and a liar too. Stay classy asshole.

Last edited:
And it's completely different then changing into slut clothes.

Agree with most of what you said, but removing the hijab is the equivalent of changing into slut clothes in this dude's eyes.

And Jesus fucking Christ @lithiumgirl you think changing into slutty clothes is worth public assault?? You sure speak like this girl is at fault for being "sneaky". I pity your entire family with all my heart.

Agree with most of what you said, but removing the hijab is the equivalent of changing into slut clothes in this dude's eyes.

And Jesus fucking Christ @lithiumgirl you think changing into slutty clothes is worth public assault?? You sure speak like this girl is at fault for being "sneaky". I pity your entire family with all my heart.

My daughter is deceased, so I raised boys...but yeah I'm saying that the girl likely left the house with her hijab on...was being sneaky removing it at school and that yes this no different than taking off the long pant you left your parents house in and slipping into a mini skirt once you were out of your mothers eye sight. My family doesn't need your pity...at all. My sons are adults, healthy ones so don't waste your concern, pity what ever you want to call it at my house.

but removing the hijab is the equivalent of changing into slut clothes in this dude's eyes.

Right, cuz he's an irrational piece of shit religious nutter. That's kind of the point of me saying that, i'm dismissing and criticizing his backwardass thinking and cultural peculiarity.

From a rational minded standpoint, it's completely different. Facts.

The cleaner in my present workplace is Muslim. Her husband drives here to the gate every day and picks her up from there too because he can't get in. Her hijab comes off the instatnt she is inside our building and it goes back on the instant before she leaves.

One of the troops took a couple pics one day and she came to get me freaking out ... because the pics went onto facebook and she was captured in one of them - without her hijab. She was fucking terrified that someone from her family would see them. I got the troop to take down the pic that she was in the background of.

She does NOT wear her hijab by choice unlike what Lithiumgirl would have you believe is the norm. Some Muslim women are subject to pure hell - even death - for supposed "dishonouring" their families. "Choice" my ass. Not much of a fucking choice is it when your family is one of the sharia-believing types.

The cleaner in my present workplace is Muslim. Her husband drives here to the gate every day and picks her up from there too because he can't get in. Her hijab comes off the instatnt she is inside our building and it goes back on the instant before she leaves.

One of the troops took a couple pics one day and she came to get me freaking out ... because the pics went onto facebook and she was captured in one of them - without her hijab. She was fucking terrified that someone from her family would see them. I got the troop to take down the pic that she was in the background of.

She does NOT wear her hijab by choice unlike what Lithiumgirl would have you believe is the norm. Some Muslim women are subject to pure hell - even death - for supposed "dishonouring" their families. "Choice" my ass. Not much of a fucking choice is it when your family is one of the sharia-believing types.

I went to an all girls school and there were three muslim sisters, two of whom were in my class. They wore trousers under their uniforms and when we had p.e, they were allowed into the changing rooms ten minutes before the rest of the class to get changed.

Most of our teachers were women too, but the girls took the covering up very seriously, only their faces and hands could be seen. They were lovely girls and we all had a laugh, but they weren't allowed to see any of us outside school.

Back