• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
9hl5iw.jpg

An ex-junkie beat her newborn son without mercy until he ended up gravely injured in the emergency room with a fractured skull, bleeding on the brain and broken bones, police said Friday.

The tragic case is certain to raise new questions about the city's embattled Administration for Children's Services, which visited the Queens home only two days before the final beating, sources said.

"The ACS workers were shocked when they found out what happened. They were crying," a law enforcement source said.

"But good Lord, how do you miss a baby with a broken leg and broken ribs? It's mind-blowing."

Pablo Paez's brief life of pain was exposed after he was taken to Elmhurst Hospital Center, where doctors declared him brain-dead Friday.

His mother, Kiana Paez, 23, was in custody, facing attempted murder and assault charges after she matter-of-factly told cops she had been abusing her son almost since birth.

She confessed that on Thursday night she hit the crying baby so hard she knocked over the car seat that served as his crib - and then dropped him on his head, sources said.

Just six months ago, ACS removed a toddler from Paez's Corona, Queens, home because her drug use rendered her unable to care for the child.

The mom told authorities Pablo was just 2 weeks old when she grabbed him with such force she broke eight of his ribs, sources said. A month later, he still had fingernail imprints on his chest.

Paez didn't take Pablo to the hospital, so he had to endure the pain while the ribs healed.

But his mom didn't want to hear him cry, and one day as he wailed, she angrily hurled him across the room onto a bed, breaking his leg, she told cops.

Again, Paez sought no help for the child, sources said. And as he cried on Thursday night, she allegedly walloped him one last time, toppling the car seat.

When she went to pick up the seat, she dropped it and Pablo landed head first, suffering his final injuries - the skull fracture and brain bleed, sources said.

This time, Paez took the boy to the hospital, giving doctors the cover story that he had simply stopped breathing.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...mother_admits_breaking_own_babys_ribs_an.html

How do you NOT notice broken bones in a newborn? Since when did they start sending out legally blind ACS workers? I have heard of problems in that particular department but come the fuck on!!! They should arrest the fucktard that made the home visit.
And her...any sentence that she receives will not EVEN come close to what she truly deserves. She is a waste of oxygen.

Ho bag!

How long must children go through this crap before the laws change? I will repeat myself, over and over. I do not want my taxes used to house, feed, guard and clothe (right "rehabilitate")these assholes. This is murder plain and simple. If she had done this to an adult it would be called murder and I wish we could get that expressway to the DP opened up in every state.

I was looking for a pic of the daddy and came across this...

qsv2pd.jpg

The baby basher, Pablo and an unidentified child.

The article in post 1 said that they had removed a toddler from the home that she couldn't care for. So the other one in the pic above may be another of her babies?

SoJaded, thanks for the story. Goddammit what a horrible bitch. Lock her up and throw away that key. She needs to have her fucking head thumped repeatedly.
:mad:

last night I watched my 7 week old Nephew (Smoochie Face) well it was the first time his mother had ever left him, it was her Bday and her hubby was taking her out to dinner. Well being this Smoochie Face's 1st time with out mommy and although I do have breasts (not ones that milk comes from LOL) He had a tough time.

He cried off and on for 3 hours. but in that frustrating time NOT ONCE did I think "if I drop kick him I think he will be quiet"

all I kept thinking it "OMG I SUCK and cant make him happy"

They removed a child from her custody because she was "unable to care for it" ... and then she has another baby?

So many mistakes were made, by everyone concerned with this precious little baby. The biggest mistake was by the "mother". Condoms, skank? Ever hear of 'em?

My heart breaks weekly (at least) for the abused little ones I read about on D'D. This one here'll do the breaking for this week. No more baby hurting necessary for a few days, please people. Kthnxbai.

That was a really difficult read, how could she be so callous! I'm so disgusted (yet again) by this worthless cunt. Why does she get to live, she absolutely does not deserve that right!!

I hope she dies a torturous death, and lingers in pain for as long as possible, bitch!

Poor baby at least he will no longer suffer :(

Ugh. A dreadful ending to a miserable story. There are really no words for how I feel after reading about this. I have an 8 week old baby, and seriously...I just can't even IMAGINE...I can't fathom how anyone could hurt a baby. Yes, it sucks to hear a baby cry, but damn. WALK AWAY, people. GET HELP. DO NOT KILL YOUR CHILDREN.

...And anyway, what happened to that nasty bitch's eyebrows? Did they get a look at her face and run away?

I so want to beat this baby beater to a pulp and show her how it feels. :mad:

Lets all hope she gets real time and none of that playground type time they hand out so often.

Daddy is a fucking idiot, she admitted what she did. They had lost a child before because of mistreatment... The state failed this child miserably. This is completely disheartening. I hope that someone in jail kills this bitch, just shanks her in the courtyard. The worker who was there last more than likely will at the very least loose her/his job. And legally I do believe they can also be arrested and charged with something on this as well, I hope that it happens.

From 2009:
Elmhurst Mom Pleads Guilty In Death Of 8-Week-Old Son
Hit Infant In Head When He Began To Cry

An Elmhurst mother has pleaded guilty to manslaughter charges in the death of her eight-week-old son, who was declared brain dead and removed from life support at Elmhurst General Hospital in April 2008.

The child, Pablo Fernandez, had been taken to the hospital three weeks earlier with severe brain injuries, as well as skeletal fractures— including broken ribs and a broken leg. Some of the injuries appeared weeks old.
http://www.timesnewsweekly.com/news/2009-10-15/Crime_(and)_Cases/Elmhurst_Mom_Pleads_Guilty______In_Death_Of_8WeekO.html

Manslaughter? How is this not murder? I can see a plea bargain if they thought there was a chance for an acquittal, but she fucking confessed in detail.

Sometimes the "justice" system makes me sick.

I was not a member back in 2008, so this was my first time reading this and I wish I hadn't. This is horrendous. What a cold blooded rotten-to-the-core bitch. Manslaughter?! For fucks sake. Ridiculous!

Sometimes I think China has it right...you should have to apply to have a child. I get they do it for population control, but we should be checking a potential parents emotional and mental fitness. Otherwise we're basically letting society manufacture a large number of children who are destined to become victims.

I just don't get it. If you want the baby to shut up because he is crying in pain, go get him medical attention and problem solved. They would probably dope the kid up, even. Then you don't have to hear him. Why not do it just to get what you want?

Back