• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Frank-Frazier-Jr..jpg

AIKEN, SC
– A would-be robber is dead after he lured a couple with a fake Craigslist ad selling a used car, and ended up dead when his intended victim gave him a free gunshot wound.

According to Aiken police, the couple met 23-year-old Frank Frazier Jr. at a gas station thinking they were meeting him to purchase a car he was selling on Craigslist.

But it was all a scam designed to lure the couple to the location so they could be robbed of the cash they brought to purchase Frazier’s used car. Frazier, who was with an accomplice, pulled a gun on the couple and demanded the money.

However, while Frazier had his gun trained on the man, the woman pulled out her own handgun and shot him. The unidentified male who was with Frazier was able to flee the scene, but Frazier would be pronounced dead at it.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/11/27/32033/#ixzz3sqepyUmN

Obviously these people knew when you go to meet someone on Craigslist take a gun which sounds like that's what they did, IMO Craigslist should be taken down or something, I damn sure never get on there, unless I feel suicidal one day I never will.

Obviously these people knew when you go to meet someone on Craigslist take a gun which sounds like that's what they did, IMO Craigslist should be taken down or something, I damn sure never get on there, unless I feel suicidal one day I never will.
I need to stop typing while drinking. Or DDing while drinking?

But I am totally picturing this fucking wart on humanity, with his brains splattered on the sidewalk, as a good thing?

:shy:

I just love that the wife took care of business; Grill-face and his buddy were overcome by misogyny.

I need to stop typing while drinking. Or DDing while drinking?

But I am totally picturing this fucking wart on humanity, with his brains splattered on the sidewalk, as a good thing?

:shy:

My black little heart is with you on this. I see his death as a boon to the taxpayers of Aiken County, SC. No court-appointed lawyers and prison costs for law-abiding people to pay. He won't end up back on the streets, returning to violent behavior, just to go back for another spin on the carousel of trial and incarceration. True, his fatal decision creates some hassling paperwork to close his story, but soon it'll be...so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye. :whistle:

Back