• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Oh ...Garnetts happy photos on the beach and his gap toothed grin... Heart hurts...

I would have loved a Son. This sick woman had a beautiful perfect boy and she ruined him. There is no punishment severe enough that I want to melt out on her. I hate her.

Well, that confirms what we all knew - she's a selfish crazy bitch. To blame Garnett, that precious boy - and even a Doctor too...She's hopeless.

How old was he in those picures? The haircut with the bangs and ponytails and what looks like barrettes pulling it back from his face, the pacifier, hiding his face and filling his mouth, and the diapers, the pictures are disturbing themselves on some level even if I can't put my finger on what exactly I don't like about them. And her fucking fantasy life, was people scared of her, too scared to confront her about what she was doing to this little BOY. She was sick on all kinds of levels.

Odd thing is, I found an article where her own defense team says they will not mention Munchausen by proxy...

A blog chronicling his illness, attention from the internet folks, previous episodes with salt and deliberately making the child sick? o_O

I found an article where her own defense team says they will not mention Munchausen by proxy...
Well then WTF are they going to say? He did it to himself? She's just crazy? What? It seems like they have to do some explaining if they want to get her out of this so what the Hell else would they talk about but MSBP?

I'm puzzled as to why the defense didn't use the Munchausen's as an excuse.
The jury might've had some sympathy if they believed she was mentally ill. Instead, they just see an evil bitch.

The linked article said the IV bag had the equivalent of 69 packets of salt in it! She was not messing around, my gawd.

The pictures showing him with pony tails and diapers and pacifier at his age just seem a lil cray cray to me I'm not against boys having long hair.. But I feel she purposely wanted him to look girlish..

So she gets 20 years... Not enough.. Does anyone know about how long she will most look likely end up in jail if she behaves... I'm wanting to know because im hoping she does not get out in time to conceive again.... Rip baby boy...

So fucking sad. She really is a psycho if you ask me. To be evil and hurt your child because you hate them is one thing but this, this is just so fucked up. Hold your baby and comfort him all the while being the cause of his pain? SUPER FUCKED UP.

I know this is all old hat by now, but after reviewing this again I noticed how much the poor little boy was just a constant play doll to this psycho mom.
He had a pacifier and pull-up diapers past the age where it would be normal. Even a sickly child could be toilet trained and weaned off a pacifier if a mother was dedicated to encouraging normal development despite sickness. He was not bedridden, there are plenty of photos of him out and about. He seemed like a boy who tried to do the things any boy his age wanted to do. He went through a stage with long blond hair done up in pony tails and barrettes like a little girl, like mom was playing "I wish you were a girl this year". He was breast fed beyond the normal age.
One could say that each of these items was an incident in a life of illness and tragedy, but taken all together it's all creepy playtime.
She not only kept him sick and needy, she tried to keep him backward.
Then she killed him off at an age when he reached school age and needed to attend school.
And after she killed him off, she would have had another baby and started again.
Of course, I am no expert... but I am completely wrong?

I know this is all old hat by now, but after reviewing this again I noticed how much the poor little boy was just a constant play doll to this psycho mom.
He had a pacifier and pull-up diapers past the age where it would be normal. Even a sickly child could be toilet trained and weaned off a pacifier if a mother was dedicated to encouraging normal development despite sickness. He was not bedridden, there are plenty of photos of him out and about. He seemed like a boy who tried to do the things any boy his age wanted to do. He went through a stage with long blond hair done up in pony tails and barrettes like a little girl, like mom was playing "I wish you were a girl this year". He was breast fed beyond the normal age.
One could say that each of these items was an incident in a life of illness and tragedy, but taken all together it's all creepy playtime.
She not only kept him sick and needy, she tried to keep him backward.
Then she killed him off at an age when he reached school age and needed to attend school.
And after she killed him off, she would have had another baby and started again.
Of course, I am no expert... but I am completely wrong?

I don't think you're "completely wrong" at all.... I concur with pretty much all you stated. That she killed him just before it was time for him to begin school was (in my opinion) no accident. A previous poster mentioned the fact that she called her blog (not much of a blog, but whatever) "Garnett's Journey." I enjoy writing, and had the Internet been this popular when I began having children, I may have devoted an hour or two a week to posting pictures and anecdotes about them, but I cannot imagine calling it, "K_____ and K_____'s Journey" (my first were twins.) A "journey" indicates a tale with a beginning and an end. I wouldn't have known (and don't know now, thankfully) how their "journey" will end, so I just... it wouldn't have "fit" in my opinion. Unless, of course, I knew that I'd still be blogging when said journey came to it's end, and I believe she knew very well that she'd be doing exactly that.

I also agree with the poster(s) who questioned "JonJon"s biological mother regarding her attempts at bashing Spears by saying she never paid her or supplied her with baby supplies or food, etc. and that Spears would even take Jonathan to work with her when she "had to be out of town." What a complete piece of shit of a mother THAT was! I'm no expert, but off hand, I'd say that one way to not have a friend become overly "motherly" or bond too closely with your own child would be, oh I don't know, to TAKE CARE OF HIM YOURSELF from time to time. In attempting to talk dirt on Spears, she kind of called herself out on being a completely absent mother who gave neither material things nor her time to her own child. And if she "realized" how dangerous Spears was, why didn't she voice that concern when little Garnett came along? Nothing pisses me off more than these people that say, "Oh I knew she was batshit crazy" after a child has been buried. Then why didn't you say anything .... ANYTHING... to ANYONE? And her answer to why Spears wanted to practically raise her child as her own was about as ridiculous as I've ever heard. "People are always giving teen moms so much attention..." On what planet does THAT happen? Also, I took a glance at the GAZILLION pictures of JonJon on Spears' MySpace and this mother is insulting everyone's intelligence by feigning ignorance of Spears' unnatural bonding with her child. She had no idea? Like hell. She knew, she just didn't care. Had to shake my head at "when I had to be out of town on weekends, she'd just take him to work with her." Yeah because SO many 15-year-old moms are called out of town on business and such... get outta here. I get it: 15 is young to be a mother. But that's what she was, so how 'bout she woman up and use the instincts we're born with to raise that child who didn't ask to be a product of her bad decisions and not hand him out to anyone who'll take him.

I'm glad Munchausen by proxy wasn't brought up at the trial, because (I believe) it's used far too often in defending simple child murderers. It is said that one "suffers from Munchausen...." -- indicating that the violator is or has "suffered." No. The dead child is the one who's suffered. It should be called "Attention Whore's Syndrome" because it's nothing more than that. A teenage kid is jealous of a toddler who seems to have a good life, so he murders him (Eric Smith, 13, murdering Derrick Roby, 4.... that's who I was thinking of, but pretty much anyone who kills someone for ANY reason was my point) -- well what's HIS "condition?" He wanted a child to be dead and now he is. He will likely never get out of prison because of it, as it should be. A mother who wants her child to be sick (and then dead, as often is the result) shouldn't get a pass because someone made a name for the condition that caused her to want a child dead and then make it happen. In my opinion, a mother who kills her child who is determined "to have been suffering from Munchausen by Proxy" is no different than a mother who kills her child for any other reason. (I'm sorry to go off on that so much, but it just pisses me off.)

Anyway, I completely agree -- couldn't put my finger on it until you mentioned it, but breastfeeding until age five, the keeping him in diapers and his mouth plugged with a pacifier as well as the other examples you gave... not so much individually, but together they paint a very disturbing picture. This grinch-looking "mother" was intent on making this child into what she wanted him to be (a baby girl, in my opinion) -- damn the torpedoes and ponytails.

I believe this woman very much wanted a baby, but she definitely did NOT want a child.

I'd really like to find out who these kitchen workers are and send them some nice care packages for their kind deeds!

A mommy blogger who poisoned her 5-year-old son to death says her first year in prison has been 'brutal'.

[...]

Her sister Rebecca told Glatt that prisoners who work in the kitchen have been dumping salt packets on top of Spears' food during meals.

Things have gotten so bad that Spears says jail officials have offered to put her in protective custody. But Spears turned down the offer because it would involve spending 23 hours a day in solitary confinement.

Despite her guilty conviction, Spears maintains she is innocent and says it was actually the hospital workers who killed her son.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-bullied-inmates-dump-salt-prison-meals.html

Well now, Spears should consider herself very fortunate indeed if an extra helping of salt is the only thing making it's way into her food. :yuck:

Munchhausen cases have always fascinated me (ever since I first read that book about Mary Beth -Tinning http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marybeth_Tinning). i thought Drs were getting better about suspecting when I mother was doing this, guess not.

RIP Garnett, your "mother" cant hurt you anymore.
Long story short.. I work for a company for people with disabilities. I had a client and her mom had this disease. My client had a brother who had a j tube. Mom caused his death by feeding him real food by mouth. Then the dumb bitch mom takes her to 6 or 7 doctors to finally get a dr to tell her that my client had a disease you could only diagnose if they are dead. Somehow getting him to diagnose him. Now she walks with a fucking cane and doesnt need it. It is sad she believes everything you tell her.. Swear to god so the cunt mother has been brainwashing her. Also her own mother is one of her staff and she has said no to everyone who gets assigned to work with her so the mom gets all the hours

I hate this bitch so bad but she DEFINETLY has this syndrome

Latest posts

Back