• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her exchanges with Rod were never private, not if he is telling me about her crotch shots. I doubt very much I was the only person he told. I was just the one that didn't think it was funny as shit.

Or verified was even true. Rod could have lied for all you, or anyone else, knows. But it doesn't matter if he did or didn't. It didn't matter if Megan sent him pics of her sucking off her dog.

The fact is Megan trusted Rod, and he trusted you. In turn, you treated him like a fool - while simultaneously revealing private info for no discernible reason aside from the one I, and others, have stated. I mean, come on, it's blatantly obvious why you did it.

The only real lessons to be learned from this entire fiasco is that you, and Rod, are not to be trusted.

I addressed myself to Rod assuming he has some capacity for shame. That's a pointless approach with the other party, nor will fact or reason matter.

Im sorry i got pissed but im just embaressed i really really am.

Megan you have a right to be embarrassed. You're young, and you had two people twice your damn age humiliate you, and for what? Some petty, jealous bullshit is my guess.

Girl I rag on you cause you make it easy. But you're twice the person some others are. You would never go out of your way to upset anyone like has been done to you. And if you did have a "concern" for somone you'd pm them. Not cunt it up under false pretenses.

Brush that shit off and move on.

It's not you who should feel embarrassed, just move on and don't beat yourself up about it. It's plain to see to all of us that it was jealousy that started this whole mess. Probably cos you're young and pretty.

It's not you who should feel embarrassed, just move on and don't beat yourself up about it. It's plain to see to all of us that it was jealousy that started this whole mess. Probably cos you're young and pretty.

Oh that's so rich...Yeah I just felt so Jealous that Rod never had pictures of my vagina...and more wasn't telling telling people about it. Yeah...that's it.

Holy fucking shit!!!
I've been sick for a few days, and I am shocked to see this train wreck still barrels on like the little engine that could.

I think I can, I think I can...

FOR FUCKS SAKE, WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK IS GOING ON?!?

You have nothing to be sorry for. You have feelings and it's better to get them out than keep them simmering inside. I am genuinely, sincerely sorry for anything I did to contribute to your embarrassment.

I think, before this thread, you did have 3. You playa, you.

Now? I'd be surprised if you have one.
I feel like such a bitch for laughing at this, but I found it god damn hilarious. Blame it on my totally shitty week that got worse as it went. Maybe I just laughed that much because I needed the laugh, or I'm a bitch and going to hell, or both. Either way, thanks. I liked that way too much.

I'm not an insecure woman[/QUOTE said:
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

So be that secure woman you keep professing to be, and stop giving so much weight to what internet people think of you. :rolleyes:

That's not an accurate assessment of anything I've done, but I'm happy so many are getting amusement out of it. Truth can be boring in such matters, which is why, I suppose, nobody wants to consider it.

He does have one...he has a wife named XXXX. I don't keep secrets from my husband, he knows about Rod, has known from our first lines of correspondence. I doubt very much Rod's wife would be able to make the same claim...yes, this is me doubting that.

Edited to remove wife's name.-Subrosa

Last edited by a moderator:
So now the name of Rod's wife has debuted in the thread. Have you exhausted your store of personal private info, or have you more you're waiting to vomit up in this epic 9 page betrayal?

That's not an accurate assessment of anything I've done, but I'm happy so many are getting amusement out of it. Truth can be boring in such matters, which is why, I suppose, nobody wants to consider it.

So out with it? What's the truth?

And I'd tell the missus if I was you. I see she has said her name now. Don't be shocked if ole girl sends your wife a link to this thread on Facebook or something.

So now the name of Rod's wife has debuted in the thread. Have you exhausted your store of personal private info, or have you more you're waiting to vomit up in this epic 9 page betrayal?

Give me a break, He has a wife, she has a name. I personally don't know why that should be secret. Vomit...or verbal diarrhoea is what I considered yours or any of the implications that jealousy was my motivator, both being an insult to MY Husband and an attack on my marriage...fuck you all. and Morbid to if he likes. That you describe what happened here as a betrayal is twisted beyond belief. What Rod disclosed to me was never a secret, if he disclosed it at all. Megan didn't know, that is Rod, breeching her trust and confidence. More I'm not designed to be okay that he told me Megans secrets, and I wasn't, it bothered me and I did something about it. At the end of the day, there is no nice way to tell Megan what Rod was telling me about her...not in PM or any place there simply isn't a pretty way to deliver that. Lastly, after making those disclosers to me Rod forfeited his right to have or keep my confidence at all. WORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back