• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Micheal-Jones.jpg

KANSAS CITY, KS
– Michael Jones has been accused of beating his 7-year-old son to death and then feeding the boy’s remains to pigs.

There’s not a lot in way of details regarding this story, but according to a Wyandotte County District Attorney’s Office news release, Jones, 44, has been accused of “torturing or cruelly beating his 7-year-old son” then feeding the boy’s remains to pigs located on the property.

Police initially received a call on Nov. 25 regarding Jones attacking his wife, 29-year-old Heather Jones, and firing a gun at her. At the home, police would find seven children between the ages 1 to 11 living in deplorable conditions. Police would then receive a tip from an unnamed person (I am betting it was one of the other children) regarding Jones’ 7-year-old son from a previous marriage.

The informant told police the boy had been missing for an “extended period of time” and that they should go check out the barn located on the property. Investigators did just that and would find human remains they believe belong to the missing boy. Based on the decomposition of the remains, investigators believe the person died sometime between May 1 and Sept. 28.

Police also believe Jones fed the boy’s remains to the pigs based on their location and condition, as well as the fact that Jones’s wife just purchased the pigs in September. Michael Jones has been arrested and is currently charged with aggravated assault with a firearm, aggravated battery and child abuse. More charges are expected as the investigation continues.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/11...ing-son-pigs-beating-him-death/#ixzz3sqfQvE00

So did they buy the pigs specifically for the purpose of body disposal? Wonder if the wife was in on it too- it does say the 7yo was from a previous relationship-- did new wifey get jealous?!

I was hoping this was a hoax. Damn. Some people just should not be alive if this is what they want to do with their existence. This is just so awful.

So did they buy the pigs specifically for the purpose of body disposal? Wonder if the wife was in on it too- it does say the 7yo was from a previous relationship-- did new wifey get jealous?!
I see it going down a different way. He killed the boy before the pigs got there. After wife bought the pigs, he tried to feed them the decomposing remains. Pigs will eat almost anything, but even they have standards. Had the body been fresh, I doubt there would be anything left to find. So wife stumbled upon the remains, and that's why he beat her. After the beating, she called as the informant. The words the informant used don't sound like a child, and she is the only adult I could see finding it, and the timing is right. I bet he was telling her the boy was with his mother all that time. Once she found the body, she got a beating to "keep her in her place", but she narced on him anyway.

what in the holy fuck is this shit? yeah, i wanna hear all about bath salt, meth, and crack on this. this just comes off to me like down right 'fucked in the head/mean as shit/stone cold nuts.'.....or he could have just been bored and tired of living in the real world and figured three hots and a cot was easier than 9 to 5 and paying bills. regardless, he needs to be put down.

People may be revolted by the idea that he fed the remains to pigs, but the far bigger crime is the abuse and murder that this man dished out to his wives' and children. Feeding the remains to pigs to cover it up is just a disgusting cover up. Beating a child to death is reprehensible, feeding the corpse to pigs is lazy. And after the pigs ate the corpse he. was still too lazy to gather the remnants and scatter them in some river or brushwood We are lucky he was a lazy cruel bastard who didn't have the energy to thoroughly dispose of a corpse so someone was able to snitch and point to real evidence.
Just looking on the sliver of a silver lining to the story.

My youngest is 7 and there is nothing he could ever do to warrant a beating in any way shape or form! Even when he is beong a little shit he is still pretty cool, all kids at that age are!
My oldest is 7 and I was thinking the same. I love him to pieces and even when I want to sell him I still love him to pieces. He kicked his younger sister for taking his toys and just the other day sat on her head to stop her from wrecking something he made. Neither time did I think to beat him to death or beat him bloody for it. When he does wrong I take it as an opportunity to teach him to do right. I will never EVER understand this. How you can look at a child and willingly take their lives out of anger, hurt, revenge etc.? There is no logic.

More on this monstrous POS
(sorry, the quote box :troll: is at it again)​
A Kansas man is being held on $10 million bond as police investigate claims he beat his 7-year-old son to death and fed the boy’s body to the family’s pigs.

Cops arrested Michael A. Jones, 44, last Wednesday after he allegedly fired a gun at his 29-year-old wife, Heather. Not long after, investigators learned the boy was missing and acted on a tip that his decomposed body was buried on the property, KCTV reported.

On Thanksgiving Day, police found human remains in a barn at Jones’s Kansas City residence. The remains have yet to be identified, but a police source told KCTV that authorities fear the remains were fed to swine.

Meanwhile, Heather Jones, who is the boy’s stepmother and whom police haven’t charged, appears to have confirmed the family’s worst fears in a series of public Facebook comments, telling one friend she identified the child’s skull.

Michael Jones—a bail bondsman and fight promoter— faces charges of aggravated battery, aggravated assault with a firearm, and child abuse. He is expected to appear in Wyandotte County court on Monday.

Authorities accuse Jones of “torturing or cruelly beating” his 7-year-old son sometime between May 1 and Sept. 28, KCTV reported.

A former babysitter described a hellish situation inside the bail bonds office to The Daily Beast.

“[Heather] didn’t like any of Mike’s kids,” the insider said. “She always treated [the 7-year-old] differently and was mean to him. He would stand in the corner for hours at a time. He would tell me he’s hungry… and I’d sneak him food.”

The former employee said she worked in the bail bonds office and as a babysitter. She described Michael Jones as a “good boss” who trained her well but whose business began to unravel because of his on-again, off-again relationship with his wife. “I never saw him lay a hand on his kids,” the worker said.

“This happened at Heather’s house, as well as his,” the caretaker added. “It don’t add up to me. This has taken a huge toll on all of our hearts.”

“This little boy didn’t deserve to be missing and no one reporting it. Dying and not knowing unconditional love. That hurts. He was loved and he died thinking that he wasn’t,” the sitter told The Daily Beast.

Former babysitters told KCTV that several people called child welfare officials over concerns about the Jones’ kids.

They said eight kids, ages 1 to 11, lived at the rural four-bedroom home, which records show is valued at $257,000.​
On the outside, the Jones’ property was cluttered with junk and children’s toys, and the couple reportedly added livestock to their barn in September.

Inside, their 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath home was a “filthy” house of horrors. “Their house was horrible,” one babysitter told KCTV. “Their house was just filthy. The kids lived in filth. Trash everywhere. Dried food all over the house.”

Neighbors told KCTV that the stepmother was pregnant when the Joneses moved in two years ago. At the time, Heather Jones allegedly said she had seven kids and that she was home-schooling them.

The residents said they never saw the children, KCTV reported.

Jones did not return messages left by The Daily Beast.

Her brother, Michael Williams, told 41 Action News that Heather suffered years of abuse by her husband.

“There are bullet holes in the walls of that house. So I’m sure you can understand what terror may have been going through that household daily,” Williams said.

“She’s horrified, still terrified of losing her children,” he added. “She’s still in fear for her own life and the lives of her kids.”

Still, some of Heather’s friends wasted no time in speaking out against her.

“I want justice to be done for this child, and I don’t think she handled things the way she should have,” one longtime friend told The Daily Beast on condition of anonymity. “Them two have done nothing but fight all these years.”

“The kids were around guns and all this shooting,” the family friend added. “She’s not in jail right now. We’re wondering why.”

The acquaintance said last week’s alleged shooting incident wasn’t the first: Heather and Michael Jones had previously been jailed for firing at each other, and Heather Jones temporarily lost custody of the kids, the family friend said. (That claim could not yet be confirmed by The Daily Beast.)

“They were a hot mess,” the friend fumed.

On social media, friends and strangers bashed Heather Jones for failing to help the little boy, now believed to be dead.

“When u think u know someone for many many years!!!!” one former pal commented on a Facebook post, adding, “I've tried to help her many of times to get out of that situation, but she refused every time!!!”

The friend claimed the Joneses not only had a barn full of pigs, but recently brought home giant snakes. “Fingers are just pointing one direction, but they need to be pointing another direction,” the friend said.

On another friend’s Facebook post, an account belonging to Heather Jones fired back.

“Go ahead on and delete me from you Facebook my dear I had nothing to do with this,” Jones apparently wrote on Nov. 27, a day after the gruesome discovery. “If I did I would have been arrested.”

“Mike shot at me 17 bullet holes in my house while holding my daughter just 2 days ago I’ve got broken bones and am lucky to be alive,” she wrote.

In a series of comments, Jones allegedly said, “Not a single person claiming to be family knew where I lived or has been to my house mike moved us round and round to be sure no one got close.”

“My baby is not alive and mike fed him to a pig and kept his skull fuck helping shit now I don’t have my kids!!!!!” she continued.

“I had to identify my babies head I need not explain my fear of him and the fact that he does have a bond now,” Jones added.

A review of Heather Jones’s Facebook profile shows a happy video posted with six of the children, as well pictures of her swimming pool and renovated bathroom.Nothing indicates the 7-year-old vanished.

Indeed, Jones appeared to show more concern over her missing dog this month than the welfare of the boy.

“He has never not come home!” Jones posted on Facebook regarding the dog. “He explores the fields but is ALWAYS under my feet whenever I’m outside …. Something has happened and I don’t know where to start looking for him.”

Over the summer, the stepmom posted images of costume jewelry and knockoff Michael Kors watches for sale, along with a video of a motivational speech made by Sylvester Stallone’s character in Rocky Balboa.

“Hopefully more people listen, pay attention, soak it in & make changes accordingly,” Jones wrote on July 2. “I didn’t came from NOTHING & had a childhood that most people have nightmares about...

“Now I live in a $500,000 house, have nice vehicles and I don’t need or want for nothing but it takes HARD WORK, DEDICATION, DEVOTION, a whole lot more WORK some people kill me with their excuses!!”​

Last edited:
http://wqad.com/2015/11/30/investig...ave-beaten-son-to-death-then-fed-him-to-pigs/

A family friend said the missing boy has special needs and was allegedly kept away from other children for fear he would hurt the other kids. She says they kept him in the basement.

Who wants to bet that this poor little guy's special needs came from Momma drinking while she was pregnant, or Daddy shaking him until his brain rattled?

I can't help but be reminded of Jarrod Tutko Jr., the disabled 9-year-old who was locked away in an attic and died of starvation. They used the disability as an excuse; but they didn't even try to help him, didn't send him to school.

AJ was locked in a basement and not sent to school... it sounds to me like these two families are working off the same sick script.

Last edited:
They had a nice home and nice vehicles...but sadly if one was in a deplorable state then Im sure they all were.
I dont know why but now when I think about a deplorable home or see one or hear of one, I can't help but to think and assume that there's child abuse going down in that home, then my mind goes to a dark place and I start looking around or asking details to try and pin point where the fuckheads would hide a body. . . . Possibly a sign I've read far too many stories like this here OR the stories usually have the shit on carpets and walls in deplorable states quoted in common....and most of those said home have the dead children inside or on the verge of being a dead child left inside to rot like their last years takeout in the corners of their home. :vomit:
I would be mortified if anyone ever seen my home anywhere close to "deplorable". Guess that's actually probably one of the main reasons I clean up once in a while. Wouldn't want someone to assume I abuse my kid or if she's not seen outside for a couple of day I hate for anyone to assume her body is in thw home lying under piles of trash or some shit.
True story: I was walking to walgreens the other day and heard a child playfully yelling then glanced over and seen a little toddler open the front door and came she came running out with just a tshirt on and diaper in hand. She was having fun probably. But anyways, she left the door open and inside was just piles with a bunch of shit (not literally shit, but junk) and a smell. Sick. As an adult came out after the girl she seen my and pulled the door shut knowing i must have seen the nastyness. And tried playing it off like she didnt notice me. She grabbed the girl up and took her in. I must have stood there looking at their beautiful home for at least 10 minutes just to listen . sadly i heard nothing. I may have been in shock of the trash i seen on the inside with the disguise of a good home on the out. Long story short I looked around standong there wondering where they may have a body rotting. Gap space under stairs and porch. Shed. Flower bed. Attic...Am I sick, or do other people think they may have wondered something similar. I hope I'm completely wrong with that home but so many it seems do seem to have the body factor as a common detail as well as other shot as well. Idk. Sorry this was long. .

Micheal-Jones.jpg

KANSAS CITY, KS
– Michael Jones has been accused of beating his 7-year-old son to death and then feeding the boy’s remains to pigs.

There’s not a lot in way of details regarding this story, but according to a Wyandotte County District Attorney’s Office news release, Jones, 44, has been accused of “torturing or cruelly beating his 7-year-old son” then feeding the boy’s remains to pigs located on the property.

Police initially received a call on Nov. 25 regarding Jones attacking his wife, 29-year-old Heather Jones, and firing a gun at her. At the home, police would find seven children between the ages 1 to 11 living in deplorable conditions. Police would then receive a tip from an unnamed person (I am betting it was one of the other children) regarding Jones’ 7-year-old son from a previous marriage.

The informant told police the boy had been missing for an “extended period of time” and that they should go check out the barn located on the property. Investigators did just that and would find human remains they believe belong to the missing boy. Based on the decomposition of the remains, investigators believe the person died sometime between May 1 and Sept. 28.

Police also believe Jones fed the boy’s remains to the pigs based on their location and condition, as well as the fact that Jones’s wife just purchased the pigs in September. Michael Jones has been arrested and is currently charged with aggravated assault with a firearm, aggravated battery and child abuse. More charges are expected as the investigation continues.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/11...ing-son-pigs-beating-him-death/#ixzz3sqfQvE00

I'm sorry, I'm new on the forum and having trouble posting. There's a new video out that shows the inside of the home and I'm trying to post it but my computer is all screwy.
This story is even more awful and sadder now they've released photos of the boy.

I wonder exactly how that sorry excuse for shit completely absolved herself of guilt in this situation. I mean really woman you were living in that filthy pig sty with your children of your own will and at any point and time you could of left with those kids but you chose not to. You chose to keep those kids in danger for your own fucked up reasons and let a child die becoz of it. Bitch better fuck off with that shit. Glad her friends called her on her bullshit.

I read through the articles comments and I thought it would be the normal rage That we ourselves do here but was surprised to see more people raging about the home owner putting up a go fund me account to help them fix their house... They are being accused of using the boys murder to make money..

It's all just so sad and disgusting..:pout:

Back