• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
article-harris2-0829.jpg

Shannon J. Miles has been identified as the shooting suspect of Texas Sheriff's Deputy Darren Goforth. Miles is facing capial murder charges.
A lone suspect in the "cold-blooded assassination" of a Texas sheriff's deputy has been identified as Shannon J. Miles, 30, who will be charged with capital murder for allegedly gunning down the officer as he pumped gas, authorities said Saturday.

Sheriff Ron Hickman released few details about the suspect Saturday in a press conference. Miles has a list of prior convictions including resisting arrest, trespassing and disorderly conduct with a fire arm, he said.

Officers arrested Miles about 2:30 a.m. Saturday and he remains in custody. The District Attorney's office is expected to arraign Miles in the next few days, Hickman said.

Calling the shooting a "senseless and cowardly act," Hickman said there is no other apparent motive other than the Deptuy Darren Goforth, 47, "was wearing a uniform." Investigators tracked Miles down based on his car and license number. The murder weapon, "a very big gun," Hickman said, has been recovered.

The 10-year veteran of the Harris County Sheriff's Office was fatally shot several times from behind at point-blank range while pumping gas into his police cruiser at a Chevron gas station shortly before 8:30 p.m. Friday, police said. Goforth had a wife and two children, ages 12 and 5.

"In my 45 years in law enforcement, I can't recall another incident so cold-blooded and cowardly," Hickman said earlier Saturday. In an earlier press conference, surrounded by sullen colleagues, Hickman said the shooting was unprovoked.

Police released surveillance video showing the suspected killer holding what appears to be a handgun.

article-harris-9-0828.jpg

Harris County Sheriff's Office Deputy Darren Goforth, 47, was shot and killed in an ambush while fueling up his police cruiser at a Houston gas station Friday night.
Goforth, a married father of two, was ambushed by the killer and never had a chance to fight back, police said.

"The deputy fell to ground," Dep. Thomas Gilliland said in a morning press conference. "The suspect came over and shot the deputy again multiple times as he lay on the ground."

A witness, identified only as McKenzie, told KTRK she heard the gunshots around 8:20 p.m. and called 911. She found a woman crying over the deputy's body.

"She was laying on top him," McKenzie said. "She was saying that was her best friend and that he had two kids."

Hours after Goforth's murder, a memorial of flowers, notes and candles appeared at the gas pump where he died.

The killer's motive is unknown, but local officials connected it to rising tensions between African-American communities and law enforcement following a stream of police brutality incidents and protests.

These conflicts should not lead to "open warfare declared on law local enforcement," District Attorney Devon Anderson said in an afternoon press conference with officers.

"What happened last night is an assault on the very fabric of society," she said.

Speaking after Anderson, Hickman cited "dangerous national rhetoric" against officers and said the attack "strikes at the heart of law enforcement."

The murder brings back chilling memories of another execution-style murder of unsuspecting officers.

An armed madman who claimed he was seeking revenge for Eric Garner’s death took a bus from Baltimore to New York City just before Christmas and targeted an NYPD cruiser on a street in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn.

Detectives Wenjian Liu, 32, and Rafael Ramos, 40, were slain in their car on Dec. 20, 2014.

Video & more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-sheriff-deputy-gunned-pumping-gas-article-1.2341266

What they HELL are these folks trying to prove? Swell, you murdered a cop... go you, you certainly showed them didn't you? Oh, and hey, enjoy the rest of your life behind bars being controlled by more cops. Fucking asshats! :laser::asshat:

Jail guards are not cops...they wish.

Murdered just because he had a uniform on...its like racial profiling but different.

Jail guards are not cops.
Ours are deputy sheriffs.

They aren't State Troopers or local police but they are deputies, they've gone through the academy and all just like other poice officers, they just got hired with the Sheriffs Department. They all work as guards before moving onto any type of patrol or other duties.

where are all of the riots? All of the protests? If it would have been the other way around, there would have been a huge fuss over this shooting.

...other way around, there would have been a huge fuss over this shooting.
It did not fit the liberal media agenda. Liberal narrative requires a victim to pity in search of a scapegoat to hate, but never to learn from. Unless the mobs can mock and kick 'em on the ground, this is modern entertainment.

A former Houston Police officer who is now an attorney says the latest embarrassing series of events surrounding the Deputy Darren Goforth case highlight a dirty little secret in law enforcement.

A third law enforcement official is now under investigation for allegedly having a relationship with Goforth's mistress. The news came Wednesday, the same day the Harris County Sheriff's Office announced the termination of the second deputy, Marc DeLeon, who had a relationship with the same woman. Goforth was fatally shot at a gas station in northwest Harris County last year.

"I know it looks like some kind of swingers society, but it really isn't," said former Houston Police officer Tom Nixon. "It's people who have aggressive personalities who have low inhibition."

Nixon is now an attorney. He said new officers are usually counseled by other field officers to stay away from women who are attracted to the uniform.

"I think it's an attraction to the power of law enforcement," said Nixon.

In October, Harris County Sgt. Craig Clopton was also fired for having a sexual relationship with Goforth's alleged mistress. Clopton was an investigator in Goforth's murder case.

Nixon said it's not all that uncommon for officers to have sexual relationships with the same women. He said it's a dirty little secret many don't know about, but one that has now come to light.
http://abc13.com/news/ex-officer-go...t-on-dirty-secret-in-law-enforcement/1195863/

Nixon said it's not all that uncommon for officers to have sexual relationships with the same women. He said it's a dirty little secret many don't know about, but one that has now come to light.

Same goes with the military.

Usually it's younger men though. Sick fucks. Really disturbing when one of the guys ends up marrying the broad who's banged every single person that dude works with. Weird.

Ours are deputy sheriffs.

They aren't State Troopers or local police but they are deputies, they've gone through the academy and all just like other poice officers, they just got hired with the Sheriffs Department. They all work as guards before moving onto any type of patrol or other duties.
True darlin. I have a family member who is an ex cop, he said the same thing.
[doublepost=1455544783,1455544657][/doublepost]I come from Houston, this was big news here. They declared this fuckwad incompetent to stand trial for some reason I think. Maybe I am full of crap but I don't think so. Regardless, this sack of human waste known as Shannon J Miles needs to be fondled with a fucking chainsaw.

Same goes with the military.

Usually it's younger men though. Sick fucks. Really disturbing when one of the guys ends up marrying the broad who's banged every single person that dude works with. Weird.

Here it's open season for all ages, married, single or otherwise. Both our PD officers and Sheriff's Depts. deputies (just some, not even close to all) regularly go to "choir practice", a deliberate pun for LEO and cop groupie get togethers which are more like open air/open cruiser, clothing optional orgies. Since our PD went to the SUVs they're more like cheap, cramped motel rooms on wheels. I still don't get how some of the fuller figured gals creep and straddle around the comp/keyboard set up and the 12ga. shotgun mounted on the consoles without getting a few cuts and bruises, but by the gods they do seem to manage. :confused: lol.

One of the "broads" you're talking about here happened to have no qualms about letting anyone within earshot know (and I'm cleaning this up) she 'couldn't get off without butt sex,' so it was pretty well SOP with all the guys she had her 45 min. dates with. There were constant jokes and puns going around about her, some of them she'd laugh along with, some of them less than kind, but that was her thing, she was a free spirit who didn't candy coat her sexual proclivities, so we'vs, right? Guess who not only married a Captain, but also became the Mayor of one of our adjacent cities? I don't know about disturbing, but it was kind of an interesting topic of conversation for awhile. :joyful:

@gatekeeper, funny, but there's a story like this every where you go. Always someone ready to do what is necessary for them to get what they want and damn anyone else. I have too much of a conscience, that they have wives and children would worry me way too much to be a cop groupie.

Guess who not only married a Captain, but also became the Mayor of one of our adjacent cities?

Name names. It's funnier that way, and the broad deserves it for leading such a disgusting and classless lifestyle.

I have too much of a conscience, that they have wives and children would worry me way too much to be a cop groupie.

That's your only reason not to whore out for law enforcement? So you otherwise would be perfectly down for it, just don't wanna wreck any homes.

Any reason is a good reason not to whore out to anyone for anything. I have more respect for myself and the poor neglected families of these POS's who have groupie mistresses, who'll throw them over for the next best thing to come along first chance they get.

@JackBurton Commented;
Name names. It's funnier that way, and the broad deserves it for leading such a disgusting and classless lifestyle.

Are you kidding me? She was my best partner when we played doubles in pub darts, and three kids and 10 yrs. later that man is still smiling like the Cheshire Cat, lol.

An elected public official having led such an irresponsible and trashy lifestyle is kind of everyones business. What city was it?

I disagree and agree (ref. Clinton, I personally never gave a damn where or in whom he put his cigar). Honestly, I don't consider anyone, male or female, trashy or irresponsible simply because they enjoy adult, consensual sex and they're comfortable with their sexuality. Do I like the fact some cops who get together as a good ol' boy/girl group to have Screwapalooza's with the local badge bunnies are married/committed? No, but I don't know who all has an open marriage/relationship and who doesn't, or what the terms and conditions of someone else's marriage or relationship is/are.

Frankly. choir practice bothers me a lot less than always seeing the same cruisers/unmarked Crown Vics parked in the same old driveways of the same "local pokes" whose husbands (and w/our lesbian ofcrs., wives) are gone or at work while taxpayers are shelling out for these 'sneakier' on duty officers to get laid, get a home cooked meal cooked for them, and kick back and watch a little tv playing house with someone who isn't their spouse/SO until they get called out.

Re: her mayorship, no joke, except for few written death threats and her and hub's cars being vandalized in their driveway re: one of her platforms that threatened to disband an influential, ultra conservative, religion-based org. in her city, and a few nastygrams about her past online some folks posted about her, she didn't suffer half the backlash another former female mayor we had in an adjacent city did.

She was a former, well-known bar fly/legal groupie who married a judge and preached "getting back to traditional family values" from her podium. She was downright sanctimonious and self-righteous about it using her own family as a shining example of what every family in her city could/should be if she was elected. She decided not to run again after the news broke her gay brother was dying of full blown AIDS. I think I remember mentioning it here somewhere (?) that it was pretty weird as her brother's day shift nurse at the time to see her break down and cry in the hospital like a real person when she came to see him. Oh, and yes, she and the judge divorced.

So, I don't believe we're much different than any other larger, American metropolis when it comes to politicians, LEOs, those in our CJ system and others who have some sort of power and control over taxpayers. I mean seriously, the larger city right across our state line from ours has a mayor whose first name is "Sly", fcs, lol. Our taxpayers may bitch and gripe about a lot of things, but at the end of the day, a lot of them are just armchair critics who keep harping on the same idealistic, ridiculously high expectations they have for others they never seem to be able to live by themselves. *shrug*

Last edited:
Yikes. I had lost interest several posts ago to be honest, thought that was clear with my tongue in cheek responses. Cool to get another couple chapters in your life story though i guess...

Yikes. I had lost interest several posts ago to be honest, thought that was clear with my tongue in cheek responses. Cool to get another couple chapters in your life story though i guess...

ROTFL!!! <3 I knew you were gonna love that. Write two sentences, get a book in response. :hilarious:

ETA: Sure you and the wife don't want to move to K.C.? There's enough "disgusting" bs going on around here to keep you appalled for daaaays! :joyful:

Last edited:
Here is a screenshot of Houston's most infamous badge bunny, according to local news. So this is the vulva that brought men to their knees. She is perhaps skulking off to meet a married penis in uniform for a scintillating rendezvous behind a Panda Express?

ZX8asxS.png

So kill me, I'm being all judgy.

Last edited:
Back