• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
Whoa!

More Swiss people are having sex with horses, according to a sickening new report.

There were 105 cases of the maltreatment of horses in Switzerland in 2014 — 10 percent of which involved people having sex with them, according to Tier im Recht, an animal welfare group.

“This rate is relatively elevated compared with other types of animals,” Andreas Rüttimann, a legal expert with the group, told reporters, The Local reported.

There are an estimated 110,000 horses living on 18,000 Swiss farms. Experts estimate that 10,000 people in Switzerland are “predisposed” to zoophilia, according to the 20 Minuten newspaper.

The group said the number of unreported horse abuse cases is likely much higher than reported, given that so many people in the country are involved with equestrian activities.

Overall, there were 1,709 incidents of abuse against animals in Switzerland in 2014, up from 1,542 from the previous year, according to Tier im Recht.
http://nypost.com/2015/11/27/people-having-sex-with-horses-is-on-the-rise-in-switzerland/

Anyone see the documentary 'Zoo'?! Its a (surprisingly more sad than gross) documentary of zoophiles, more specifically a group of horse 'lovers' whose secret is exposed after one member is 'loved' to death by a horse. The film shows both sides of the story- the zoophiles who are adament they genuinely care for their horses like a spouse-- and the small town community who see them as a group of animal-abusing sexual deviants. You might be surprised by the ending!

Most of those maltreatment cases aren't about sex. Probably starvation or physical abuse and lack of veterinary care. I guess sex-with-horses is abuse in the technical sense, but what damage is done other than it being really gross and socially inappropriate? Human penises are tiny as hell considering the cavity size of a horse's vagina. Just sayin....

Anyone see the documentary 'Zoo'?! Its a (surprisingly more sad than gross) documentary of zoophiles, more specifically a group of horse 'lovers' whose secret is exposed after one member is 'loved' to death by a horse. The film shows both sides of the story- the zoophiles who are adament they genuinely care for their horses like a spouse-- and the small town community who see them as a group of animal-abusing sexual deviants. You might be surprised by the ending!
I was rather curious about "Zoo", and your description is very much what I read about it. As for the harm done to a large animal....Maybe screwing a full size horse, or cow or sow is no big deal if the question is about size and volume. (One hopes the animal is at least bribed with a pound of oats, since they cannot "consent" in the normal legal sense.) The flip side is that is possible to give the animal a sexually transmitted infection. There have also been cases of sheep, pigs, miniature horses, and small ponies being physically injured by 'lovers'. In conclusion, :vomit::vomit::vomit:

I cruised over to YouTube to check out Zoo and got distracted by "Donkey Sex: The Most Bizarre Tradition" - which is a short amateur documentary. Apparently there's a whole donkey fucking sub-culture reaching back to pre-Columbina times in Columbia. No joke. :wtf::wtf::wtf:

No donkeys appeared to be harmed during the filming—I guess that's the bright side. o_O

Enough messed up human-on-animal stuff for me right now, I'm outa here!

When you said, "both sides of the story," I was looking forward to reading what the horses had to say:(

Last edited:
Most of those maltreatment cases aren't about sex. Probably starvation or physical abuse and lack of veterinary care. I guess sex-with-horses is abuse in the technical sense, but what damage is done other than it being really gross and socially inappropriate? Human penises are tiny as hell considering the cavity size of a horse's vagina. Just sayin....

Maybe screwing a full size horse, or cow or sow is no big deal if the question is about size and volume. (One hopes the animal is at least bribed with a pound of oats, since they cannot "consent" in the normal legal sense.) The flip side is that is possible to give the animal a sexually transmitted infection.

The zoophiles in this documentary supposedly don't 'give love' to their horses, they only 'receive' if ya know what I mean. And they had rules about if a horse isn't interested, you leave him be and 'offer yourself' to a different horse. In the end even the woman from the humane society had come to a partial acceptance/understanding of this society & it's real emotional love for their horses.

And I guess I understand loving and caring for an animal like it were a member of the family- I just still can't wrap my mind around the whole sexual aspect. But as long as the horses aren't being abused, to each their own I suppose?:shrug:

Last edited:
Pre-Columbus, there were no donkeys or horses in the Americas. So were they screwing llamas before that?

You make an excellent point, the information came from a sex-therapist in the documentary.

Dr. Hani Miletski (author of Understanding Bestiality & Zoophilia) states: ...in my book I even mention an agriculture society in northern Columbia called Cagaba. And in that society, it is an ancient pre-Columbian belief. 'Adolescent males will not achieve competence in marriage unless they practice intercourse with donkeys.'"

Clearly, she was wrong. Maybe it's just an old belief. I don't know about pre-Columbian llama domestication in Columbia--seems to be more of an Andean thing. The northern Columbians certainly seem to be comfortable with donkey sex in the current day. One wife and mother in the documentary smilingly proclaims: "It's normal!" :nailbiting: She explains as long as their men aren't fucking other women, the wives are chill with the practice. o_O And everyone seems to think donkey-fucking is a great outlet for adolescent hormones. Gaggles of newly-horny boys start eyeing the burros and they're soon competing to see who's had the most burro-sex. :eek:

And Jack was recently on about women being disgusting, LOL.

I guess the willingness (by some) to fuck just about anything is a built-in behavioral quirk of strong sex drives...especially the male variety. I still remember that video that made its way around the net of a male dolphin enthusiastically fucking the headless corpse of a fish. :rolleyes:

@biteme ... You pretty much hit the nail on the head "Whoa" o_O

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: What the holy fuck is wrong with people?
Mind you ....This will not change my love of Swiss cheese :hungry:

Latest posts

Back