• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
(subject is articulate and understand questions... :(. Back to the board...)

And yet, autism is very difficult to diagnose at two years old. a) Does (did) the kid make eye contact? b) Are the bruises and "multiple injuries" result from gross motor skill/function disability?
Often, abusive parents claim "autism" for that very reason.

doesn't look like it from the context...precious lil baby implies the child i was discussing in a side convo on the thread when she jumped in...and dennis is NOT my precious that implies more than a friend lol...because the meth head who abandoned the lil guy popped back up when he was taken to the hospital and pushed the issue...they arrested before doing actual investigation and finding the woman abandoned him...similar to my son's case but on a much grander scale
You are an asshole. M'kay? Nighty night.

Found this little jewel while searching for Dennis Sage and his wonderful " wife". These find upstanding people now have a child of their own. Dennis is 45 she is 24 started dating before she was 18. So here is the real Dennis Sage and by what I tell you yes I have known him for over 20 years. He right now is under investigation for molesting his step daughter. Asheley his partner in crime who helped hurt this child. Knows all about what Dennis does in is twisted sick time. Why this child was probably harmed Dennis was and so is his other brother child molesters.So the child was being molested and tried to get away. You see I live in Montana we have banned him from the reservation here. Did he hurt this child Yes does Ashley Hardey know he did YES. People please help us they really have had a child and we are all terrified up here what he will do with the baby and when he will start molesting this one. Asheley just helps him. Last known whereabouts she gives her parents address off Lamar to receive food stamps, medicaire etc..
He needs to be stopped before he does this again. Wheat Ridge Police Department and Jefferson county social services would love to know where he is. Yes there is a warrant for his arrest on molesting his step daughter. He says the parents of this child are on Meth. Irony I helped him off meth twice and Asheley we believe was doing drugs while pregnant. YES HE IS GUILTY he is what we want off the streets. Please help before anymore innocent lives

As a person who knows Dennis personally and have for years, this man was trying to do his best caring for an autistic child who had health issues from a meth addicted mother. Before you assume his guilt in this matter find out more details. Dennis has always been kind, caring and loving to the kids. Dennis rearranged his entire life to give the best home he could possibly give to that lil boy and loved him dearly. His house turned into a playground for the lil guy. Over the time he had him, I saw that lil boy go from timid and quiet to happy, secure and giggly. Now no one can even find out the status of the child. The child was left temporarily in his care and the mother never came back for him. He was in the process of getting legal custody and adopting him (adoption does NOT equal meth in this case).
You know him personally? So you are either Ashley, very young and an idiot for the man has no friends his own age.. yes he is really 45. Did you go to the parties he threw for the kids under 18? the man is scum the man is disturbing and one that needs to be taken off the streets. He is a 3 time felon just on what he has been caught with. The man had been addicted to meth for 10 years. Did not want people to know the real Dennis did you? I do. Defending him in any way shape or form shows you are the worse of society. FYI warrant for his arrest for molesting a minor. When that hits the paper I truly dare you to defend him then or now. He is scum

The evil po po don't nefariously stalk hospital ERs in search of injured children so they can swoop in and prosecute innocent parents/guardians. The doctor has to call the police because they suspect child abuse. The doctors obviously did not believe it was Fluffy and the rock who brutally abused the child. Now if a couch were involved I may believe Dennis. *rolls eyes* Reports say the child had injuries all over his body as well as the traumatic head and brain injuries.

TO MYTHICALGYPSY... AS THIS ARTICLE IS OLD... I AM GOING TO COMMENT ON YOU.. His dick must be more important to you than a childs life... you are truly ignorant.. your probably fucking him and will stand by his side through the worst things in the world... why dont you stop defending the bastard.. be a real woman and stand up for the innocent baby he murdered you worthless cunt... die!!

TO MYTHICALGYPSY... AS THIS ARTICLE IS OLD... I AM GOING TO COMMENT ON YOU.. His dick must be more important to you than a childs life... you are truly ignorant.. your probably fucking him and will stand by his side through the worst things in the world... why dont you stop defending the bastard.. be a real woman and stand up for the innocent baby he murdered you worthless cunt... die!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 :devil: Exactly!! worthless cunt!! DIE!!

Read a few pages, skipped to the end, saw no update, went back a few thinking i missed it, no update, went to google, couldnt find anything.......what is the update on this asshat? A legitimate update please!!!!

And possibly the condition of the boy??? It seems the whole case was just completely forgotten except for here!!!

i want to find METHicalgypsy and put an end to her thinking!! I HATE HER and i dont even know her... I would make her "fall on a rock" if i ever saw her#! ... stupid Meth bitch. sooooo fall on a rock and die.. i mean only someone who isnt all there would stand up for a baby killer!!!!!!!!!!!! die die die die die die die die die etc.

@robin299 where did you read the baby died??

I really would like a update it seems this man is scum in many different ways..

Last edited:
No updates aside. I feel the need to say that many of my responses to @MythicalGypsy (y can't I quote her?) were very emotionally driven. I'm very sorry.

For this, I apologize. That was a bad month for me and I hated my job and the animals I babysit. I hated every prisoner that I encounter.

My responses were not based in logic. Sometimes I can't help it.

Please accept my apology.

Last edited:
Thank you.
From the link.
JEFFERSON COUNTY - A Jefferson County jury found a man guilty of child abuse causing serious bodily injury of a two-year-old boy who was in his care.

After a two-week trial, the jury deliberated five hours before determining Dennis Raymond Sage, 45, was guilty on Aug. 24.

He faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 to 32 years in prison.

@Satanica @Forensicwx @Sue sue

Dennis Raymond Sage, appeared today in Jefferson County Court where he was sentenced to prison for 25 years for beating a two-year boy who was in his care.

In May, 2014 Wheat Ridge police were called to 3541 High Court where they found the unresponsive toddler. He was transported to a nearby hospital and then airlifted to Children’s Hospital Colorado. A team of doctors began emergency life-saving procedures. The little boy had acute subdural hematoma, retinal hemorrhaging, and bruising on his body in various stages of healing. Expert testimony indicated that the injuries were the result of severe blunt-force trauma to the head. The evidence presented to the jury proved that the injuries occurred when Sage was watching the child.

The little boy is now four-years-old. He continues to suffer the effects of the beating and will always need special care. Chief Judge Phil McNulty sentenced Sage to 25 years in prison, cited the “devastating injury” to the child as an aggravating factor in the lengthy prison sentence.
http://northdenvernews.com/wheat-ridge-man-dennis-sage-sentenced-to-25-years-prison-for-child-abuse/
dennis-sage.jpg

Back