• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

NoBS

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a Progressive Muslim who understands how dangerous the Koran can be, has been and still is.
She is the only Muslim who's death could help reform Islam and the concept of Subjugation or Fatwa.
Martyrdom is a double edged sword, in fact, the more she's mentioned in media, the more damage she will do for the stability of Islamic Law.
Me? I'd rather her books be mandatory course studies in both public and private education that receives public funds (as in domestic and foreign). Mostly, remedial course studies by the snowflake activists students, on every Friday night, with a full eight hour test in order to be vetted the students for salvage. If you dream, dream big or fuck off!
Right now, I spent my stogie stash for her books as gifts.

To understand how dangerous an idea can be, look up how many actively attacked Ayaan personally to silence her opinion. This lady walks the talk daily with her life.
Respect.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a Progressive Muslim who understands how dangerous the Koran can be, has been and still is.
She is the only Muslim who's death could help reform Islam and the concept of Subjugation or Fatwa.
Martyrdom is a double edged sword, in fact, the more she's mentioned in media, the more damage she will do for the stability of Islamic Law.
Me? I'd rather her books be mandatory course studies in both public and private education that receives public funds (as in domestic and foreign). Mostly, remedial course studies by the snowflake activists students, on every Friday night, with a full eight hour test in order to be vetted the students for salvage. If you dream, dream big or fuck off!
Right now, I spent my stogie stash for her books as gifts.

To understand how dangerous an idea can be, look up how many actively attacked Ayaan personally to silence her opinion. This lady walks the talk daily with her life.
Respect.

I thought she was agnostic or atheist. I watched Fitna and Submission, good videos. She's associated with Geert Wilders, or was a while ago. I like him too, but he's a Zionist so he'll only give one side of the story. It's very hard to find anything impartial, but I can recommend Louis Theroux.

@:shrug: Entertainment, courtesy from the Religion of :spam:
The day a Muslim can make a public Fatwa on any True Believer who kills a Jew.
Is the day a Muslim can imply the marketing term, Religion of Peace
By all means, do it in front of the Mosque for more Entertain U.S.

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My Libera
Yeah, hey, yay
Curt's still funny as a New Wave Hippy.
:sarcasm:
Not sarcasum, look at who attacks any who speak out about Muslims.
Your point is what he said? Justification is, she had been on his program.
She is dead. Because she spoke out. Your point was to attack the messenger, point taken.

Last edited:
Not sarcasum, look at who attacks any who speak out about Muslims.
Your point is what he said? Justification is, she had been on his program.
She is dead. Because she spoke out. Your point was to attack the messenger, point taken.
Why is it, If I don't agree with what you are posting, You accuse me of "attacking the messanger."
After watching the video you provided, I watched the very next video provided in the line up. It stated she was alive and I posted it for your consideration.
I am not a Muslim lover or hater. I do love the truth and hate the paranoid untruths spewed that perpetuates hate.

attacking the messanger
Because you attack the messenger to deflect the message. You have a right to attack the messenger, like a dog that keeps pissing in the food bowl, rubbing the nose in their own piss is called remedial training. You have a right to live in a feral dog's piss bowl, as long don't have to smell you.
Smell ya later.
edit: News blackouts are not just pissing in the food bowl, but are healthy bowel Movement flavored with Kool Aid treats for the low informed citizenry.
Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
Why Was ISIS Terror Operative Nihad Rosic Arrested in Plainfield, Indiana?

Last edited:
Woah... Please go back and view my post. The video I posted was linked to the video you posted.

I don't understand what exactly you perceived as "attacking the messenger"
Could you quote me on what was attacking about my post.
Please and thank you.

Edit to add:
Rubbing a dogs nose in piss is not an effective training method. Its abusive and serves no purpose othan to make the dumb human feel powerful.

Last edited:
Rubbing snowflakes nose into their own shit. My dogs have never needed to have their noses rubbed in the shit, though I do threaten them while doing the cleaning up. Yes I abuse my dogs almost as much as I do liberals. That's enough to be adopted into the pack.
They are smarter than liberals though, so maybe it can work on low info types, ya never know.
Now on to your deflection with innuendo tactics using entertainment as fact, are you asking why it's wrong? Or are you beyond the need for reasoned logic argument.
You see, if you post a video as a rebuttal, :shrug: you imply agreement. Or you are deflecting?
Don't really care which, suspect you don't either.
Now, back on topic, are moderate Muslims picking up on BLM tactics?
College Protest Leader Arrested For Phony Racist Threats Against Students - Link To FreeBeacon

Now on to your deflection with innuendo tactics using entertainment as fact, are you asking why it's wrong? Or are you beyond the need for reasoned logic argument.
I absolutely love when you respond to me without quoting me or tagging me.
I suspect its because you feel inferior and hope I don't see your response.

You do realize this is a discussion forum. If you don't want to discuss these types of things why don't you host a site where you can post things going no option for anyone to respond. That would give you the chance to spew this crap and no one would have the chance to disagree with you.

I absolutely
disagree with you.
Is that better? While debating opposing views with a strung out druggy is quite entertaining, it is rather destructive.
I do not begrudge your dependence to deflect the topic, your right. but Denial is the drug of choice for every failed civilization through out history.
Now how can attacking, mocking and deflection expose your denial of what makes an intelligent debate? Take another hit...
If you are defending your liberal ideology under the influence of Denial. well, Snowflakes got to flake. Take another hit...
The topic is "A Muslim Who Can Make America Great"
You make a great Muslim, but the question should be, why are you a great moderate Muslim(supporter)?
Take another hit of Denial and deflect away...

Is that better? While debating opposing views with a strung out druggy is quite entertaining, it is rather destructive.
I do not begrudge your dependence to deflect the topic, your right. but Denial is the drug of choice for every failed civilization through out history.
Now how can attacking, mocking and deflection expose your denial of what makes an intelligent debate? Take another hit...
If you are defending your liberal ideology under the influence of Denial. well, Snowflakes got to flake. Take another hit...
The topic is "A Muslim Who Can Make America Great"
You make a great Muslim, but the question should be, why are you a great moderate Muslim(supporter)?
Take another hit of Denial and deflect away...
Way to misuse the quote feature.

Calling me a strung out druggie is attacking. You should apologize.

Since you don't believe I'm correct about public discussion forums, please search that topic, there are plenty on the internet with simple explanations, I think even you can understand.

Rule of thumb.

When you resort to name calling, you lost the debate.
Because your in denial? Ha! You're rather funny
Would you like me to hold your hand while you mainline deflection like a crack whore? Are you in your safe space yet?
Good night child, pleasant nightmares.

Edit yo add:
We just took a vote by private message, the results are in,
No one likes you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back