• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
My theory is....
Someone paid this guy to off the wife and he robbed the previous house to make it appear to be a second robbery gone bad. What I do not understand is the neighbors who heard the gunshots but then her husband finds her 90 minutes later. If I live next door to a pastor and his pregnant wife and small child and I hear gunshots I would call the police for sure. I would probably be stupid and go next door and check on her as well. I would hope my neighbors would do the same.

It may not have been obvious which house the sounds came from.

My theory is....
Someone paid this guy to off the wife and he robbed the previous house to make it appear to be a second robbery gone bad. What I do not understand is the neighbors who heard the gunshots but then her husband finds her 90 minutes later. If I live next door to a pastor and his pregnant wife and small child and I hear gunshots I would call the police for sure. I would probably be stupid and go next door and check on her as well. I would hope my neighbors would do the same.
I was thinking about the same thing you are, the first robbery was a cover, I cant wait to see how this turns out.

This made me cry

November 10, 2015 : I was sleeping at my grandparent's house when I got the phone call. Amanda was found unconscious in her home and now in critical condition at the hospital. It was 9:26 am and I threw on clothes and jumped in the car. I drove so fast to make sure I was there. A million thoughts flooded my mind and I couldn't help but think back to the last time I was driving to the hospital to meet Davey and Amanda. My heart and mind couldn't process anything. I was in complete shock, yet filled with total hope that God was going to perform a miracle today. We walked into her room. She looked so beautiful lying there. She had tubes everywhere and a bandage around her head, and yet that sweet face was the only thing we could see. I squeezed her hand to make sure she knew I was there, and I held onto that hand in complete and total desperation for the next two days. Davey and I, along with hundreds of others, sat by her bed and cheered her on with each breath of the ventilator. We wept and laughed and sobbed and giggled about memories of Amanda that flooded our mind. She was a fighter. She was going to make it. She had endured one of the most scary and helpless moments of her life, in her own home, and I know Amanda pushed and fought with everything inside of her. She was stronger than she had ever been. She rose up in that moment and protected the precious gift she brought into this world only a year before. And I sat by her bed in complete and total awe of what my sweet sister endured. Through the distress and fear, she conquered. She knew it wouldn't be easy but that it would be worth it all. And oh the joy on her face on November 11 at 7:55 am when she was able to walk into the arms of Jesus, holding her precious little Evie Grace in her arms. This was the MOST AMAZING day of her life.

I have always looked up to my baby sister. I always thought it was ironic that my younger sister would be the person I respected most. I loved her more than she would ever be able to understand. She helped me through this life in every way. She encouraged me, challenged me, held me in my most difficult times, prayed for me, laughed with me, endured every phase of life with me. She never stopped loving me. Her life meant more to me than words will ever be able to express. I talked to her yesterday in heaven. Through the tears and sobs, I could hear her sweet voice saying "Aaaaaaamber! My sister! Please don't cry. It's going to be ok. I know you're sad, but I'm in the presence of my Savior. The one place in this entire world I feel most safe. Most loved. Most fulfilled. Most perfected. My Jesus is here with me and Evie. He's squeezing our hands. He loves me Amber more than anyone else on the earth combined. I know it's hard, but I'm in the very place I've always desired to be. I'm home. My true home."

Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of his glory and grace

This guy is a narcissistic POS.
This 'pastor' was trying to 'save' wayward street kids. I think it would have been easy for him to persuade or pay-off one of his lost lambs.

Last edited:
He sounds like every preacher I have ever heard, glib and smooth talking. He's not as emotional about a murder that I would think he should be. I wouldn't trust him.

"Wives, the bible calls you to submit to your husband."

Oh hell NO! I don't submit if I don't chose to. He should do some submitting too.

Oh yeah I DO NOT like this guy, he is creepy and controlling and narcissistic.

Last edited:
I think he did it, what a weirdo and yes he sounds really creepy. In the video he made two weeks before she was killed he seems overly doting on his wife and it seemed to me she looked a little uncomfortable imo. And he doesnt seem to upset either!

Last edited:
Maybe he had nothing to do with his wife's murder but our hinky meters are pinging from his pathological narcissism...his responses are so unexpected. We'll see soon enough.

Three suspects have been detained in connection with the sexual assault and murder of Amanda Blackburn, a pastor’s pregnant wife who was shot during a home invasion robbery on Nov. 10.

Sources tell FOX59 the three men will also be charged in three additional burglaries, including a rape at the Westlake Apartments.

Police say the men in custody are Larry Taylor, Jalen Watson and Diano Gordan. Watson and Gordon are in custody being held on parole violations. Taylor, who was previously taken into custody and released, was arrested again Sunday night at a relative’s home, according to police.

Police confirm members of the Violent Crimes Unit and Gang Units, along with U.S. Marshals, arrested 18-year-old Taylor on a preliminary charge of murder in connection with the Blackburn case.

Authorities said the men referred to themselves as “The Kill Gang.”

Detectives have collected evidence linking the trio to a previous rape and robbery at the Westlake Apartments, where the suspects were living until early November, sources say. The men then moved to an address on San Clemente Drive, where detectives believe two of the suspects were captured on a surveillance video burglarizing a neighbor’s apartment. A silver Chrysler Sebring was stolen from that location. Investigators later found DNA linking the suspects to that case.
Detectives believe the men entered the Blackburn home, which was unlocked, and confronted Amanda Blackburn, who was at home with her 1-year-old son. Sources say two of the suspects left with Blackburn’s ATM card to retrieve money, while Taylor allegedly raped and shot Amanda.
http://fox59.com/2015/11/23/impd-makes-arrests-in-amanda-blackburn-case/

Maybe he had nothing to do with his wife's murder but our hinky meters are pinging from his pathological narcissism.
That and the law of averages.

I really want to be wrong but it's a scenario that we've all seen too many times for me too assume that the police have all the evidence and that no ne else is involved at this point.

And why would you go off at 6ish in the morning and leave your doors unlocked? An oversight or was it deliberate? Didn't he know there had already been one burglary in the neighborhood?

The kill gang, huh? I'm so glad they were smart enough to fly under the radar...fucking idiots! It is kinda funny that they would call themselves that any expect to get away with anything!

The kill gang, huh? I'm so glad they were smart enough to fly under the radar...fucking idiots! It is kinda funny that they would call themselves that any expect to get away with anything!
Yep, they are working with real geniuses here. I don't think it's gonna take long to get to the bottom of this. I think if the husband was involved they will turn on him instantly to try and get a more lenient sentence.

That and the law of averages.
I really want to be wrong but it's a scenario that we've all seen too many times for me too assume that the police have all the evidence and that no ne else is involved at this point.

I agree. I don't want it to be the husband, but I feel like he had something to do with it. It's all too convenient. Especially if we hear she had a decent life insurance policy, or he had a lover on the side.

I was suspicious of the husband, particularly after I saw the video featuring him. Even a man of great faith would be overwhelmed with grief after losing his wife, particularly with such violent and horrifying circumstances. However, now that the "kill gang" has been arrested, it's looking like maybe his faith in God really is helping him get through this. I really, really hope that's what it is.

We live on a cul-de-sac in a small town, and though we always lock the doors at night, we leave them unlocked during the day because our teenagers lose their keys and we come and go a lot and have 3 dogs in the house, and just because it seems safe here. After reading this I'm going to get them new keys and start locking up when we leave in the morning as well.

If not happy, then not very upset about it.

"God is good, praise be to God."

Bullshit.

Another article. Two of the three arrested are facing possible death penalties right now. I'm guessing more charges may be added later. We'll probably also get to see a flip-fest as they try to turn these murderous a-holes against each other.

I too suspected the pastor, but it seems pretty clear he had nothing to do with this. Accounts are mixed as to whether the victim was raped as well as being murdered. I sure hope she didn't have to suffer through that as well...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...murder-pastor-pregnant-wife-article-1.2443803

Authorities believe a total of three suspects entered the unlocked Indianapolis home of 28-year-old Amanda Blackburn on Nov. 10 as she was waiting for husband Davey to return from the gym.

As Jalen Watson and Diano Gordan fled with her ATM card, Larry Taylor allegedly raped her and shot her in the head. She passed away the following day.

The 18-year-old Taylor is facing 13 charges, including murder, felony burglary, theft, robbery and auto theft. He was also charged with carrying a handgun without a license, a misdemeanor.

He also faces public nudity and public indecency charges after he allegedly exposed himself to a woman in a parking lot in June.

Watson, 21, was hit with 10 charges Monday, including murder, felony burglary, theft, robbery and auto theft. Gordan was being held on parole violations, but authorities are mulling serious charges against him.

Authorities believe the trio had burglarized two homes before attacking Amanda Blackburn. Taylor may have seen Davey Blackburn leave shortly after he had allegedly burglarized a nearby house, investigators believe.

DNA testing was crucial to the charges against Taylor and Watson, prosecutors said Monday. Indianapolis cops arrested Taylor with the assistance of U.S. Marshals.

Fox 59 had reported earlier Monday that Blackburn had been raped, but none of the suspects were charged with sexual assault.​

I talked to her yesterday in heaven. Through the tears and sobs, I could hear her sweet voice saying "Aaaaaaamber! My sister! Please don't cry. It's going to be ok.

Wow, delusional much? Whatever fantasy helps a person cope i suppose, although i hope they regain their composure before too completely slipping off into the deep end.

This guy is a narcissistic POS.

Meh, just a supreme douchebag. Vid doesn't make him look that suspicious at all. He is THE absolute worst kind of religious person though, trying to be "hip" and "with it" and "cool". It's such an annoying act. Fucking jesus "bro's". Bet he listens to christian hard rock/metal music, fucking gutter idiot. ISIS burning fuckers alive in cages is less offensive to me.

I do love his absurdly long pauses after he says something meant to be tongue in cheek or comedic. He pauses for laughs and gets nothing, but it doesn't detract him. It's fantastic, Andy Kaufman-esque even, like he's turning the art of comedy on its head with an intentionally pisspoor attempt at humor.

And most females do in fact go to the gym for the attention, at least trying to look like they want t oget "worked out", rather then to simply work out. The downright obscene shit women wear to the gym never ceases to shock and horrify, truly astounding out slutty broads are nowadays. No shame.

Last edited:
One of the three men accused in the 2015 murder of Amanda Blackburn has agreed to cooperate with the prosecution as part of a plea agreement.

Jalen Watson, 23, was charged along with two other men – Larry Jo Taylor and Diano Gordon – with murder, burglary, robbery and auto theft in connection with Blackburn’s death.

Police say the men entered Blackburn’s home on Sunnyfield Court sometime between 5:30 and 6:30 a.m. on the morning of Nov. 10, 2015. According to police, the men assaulted her and then shot her in the head.

All three men have also been charged in a series of burglaries on San Clemente Drive and another house on Sunnyfield Court prior to Blackburn’s death.

On Friday, court records show a plea agreement was issued on Watson’s behalf in Marion County Criminal Court 5 for one count of robbery resulting in serious bodily injury and two counts of burglary.

In exchange, the most serious charges of murder and burglary resulting in serious bodily injury will be dropped.

A plea agreement was also entered for one count of burglary with a deadly weapon in connection with the other case against Watson.

In exchange for the dismissal of the most grievous charges against him, Watson has agreed to cooperate in the prosecution of his co-defendants, Taylor and Gordon. The plea agreement does not stipulate sentencing guidelines, meaning prosecutors will be free to argue for whatever sentence they deem appropriate.

A judge will still have to decide whether to accept the terms of the plea.

Court records show all of the charges remain pending against Watson’s co-defendants, Taylor and Gordon.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-filed-for-suspect-in-amanda-blackburn-murder

635838880577322094-Presto-AmandaBlackburn-Mugshots-ALL3-Nov23.jpg

Back