• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
Ronald Pritchett looks like a man with a long history of faulty decisions, including that blobby-looking thing tattooed between his eyebrows. Honestly, the dude looks like he doesn't have two brain cells to rub together.

Aside from murdering his father and stabbing his mother, he's also charged with auto theft. After getting all stabby with his parents, he stole their SUV and drove it home. That's where the police discovered him, apparently just sitting around waiting for the consequences.

The parent's neighborhood looked pretty prosperous, I wonder why they were getting fast food on Thanksgiving? Then again, it is New Orleans, maybe it was some sort of awesomely delicious take out food? It also seemed kinda weird that mom and dad were holed up in their room at 7:30 pm. Maybe they were trying to avoid an unpleasant son? :shrug:

food27n-1-web_zpsrmhkuzo5.jpg

Ronald Pritchett (Photo: JPSO)

Video coverage at the link:

http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/loc...bs-mother-and-father-over-fast-food/76425476/

This day of Thanksgiving turned into a day of horror a family the 800 block of Bellemeade Boulevard on the West Bank of Jefferson Parish.

According to the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office, 32-year-old Ronald Pritchett stabbed his father, 58-year-old Percival Pritchett, Wednesday around 7:30 p.m.

JPSO spokesman Col. John Fortunato said Pritchett snapped after an argument over fast food.

"He became so enraged over the fact that they didn't get any food for him, that he went upstairs, kicked open the door to his parent's room, at which time he began stabbing them both multiple times," Fortunato said.

The elder Pritchett later died at a local hospital. His mother's stab wounds are mostly superficial.

"A shocking situation," said the oldest son Percival Pritchett, Jr. "Don't nobody expect this type of thing to happen to their family."

He said his father was a beautiful person.

"When somebody takes your daddy's life, completely short, from the way it's supposed to be, then you're not prepared for that," Pritchett said. "He's not prepared for that because that's not how it was supposed to end."

Deputies say Ronald Pritchett stole his parents SUV and drove it to his home near Hattiesburg, Miss., after the stabbing. That's where he was arrested early Thursday morning.

"Our homicide detectives contacted the authorities in Purvis, asked them to do a disposition check at his residence," Fortunato said. "When they got to the residence they discovered the Suburban was in the driveway there. At some point in time he was taken into custody."

Ronald Pritchett waived his right to an extradition hearing. The JPSO is expected to bring him back to Louisiana on Monday.

He is expected to be charged with second-degree Murder, attempted second-degree murder and auto theft.​

Unintentional dupe, sorry! I was apparently writing at the same time it was being posted.

Maybe it's just his booking pic, or maybe he's stoned, whatever, but something looks off about his eyes and the set of his mouth kinda of like a congenital anomaly of some sort. But, if he was lower I.Q. or he had any sort of obvious medical/MH issues they'd likely have mentioned it I'd think.

It's T-giving, their 32 y.o. son is sitting in his parent's' home waiting for them to bring him fast food. Did they know he was going to show up? Maybe they got fast food for themselves b/c it was only supposed to be the two of them, or they'd told him not to come over for some reason? They apparently went upstairs early (maybe to avoid him?), he tantrums and goes Slasher on them. Then, he's sitting at his own home waiting to be arrested. I'm thinking he and his parents may have been at odds over something and he was pulling the spoiled toddler routine to pay them back for whatever it was. Just a guess.

Last edited:
How sorry of a human being do you have to be in order for your own parents to hide from you on Thanksgiving? This wingnut ought to have a turkey leg shoved up where the sun don't shine every year in prison to commemorate the occasion of his father's murder.

That photo... wow. Symmetry is not his strong suit. :confused: And what IS that thing between his eyes? A craptastic tattoo? Sheesh. I would have been hiding from that mug too.

By the way, Ronny boy, as a human I also get hungry, but I don't recall any occasions where I've gotten all stabby over it. Find some crackers and chill.

Come to think of it, it's a shame he'll be getting 3 hots and a cot as reward for his henious deeds. Maybe karma will have her way and a fellow inmate will shank ol' Ron over a stale biscuit. Which makes the following article even more satisfying. ;)

Prison food, cutbacks/corruption, non-melting cheese, and much more:

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/new...ail-food-leaves-prisoners-hungry-for-justice/

Last edited:
@amac - even the uni-brow creating tat isn't symmetrical. Slack-jawed, wonky-eyed asymmetrical motherfucker... I feel sorry for the brother. His brother killed their father and injures their mother, that's a bit much to wrap your head around. o_O
Haha, you're right, the tat is lopsided too. Maybe they're twin brothers and the parents had Ron "stamped" so they'd recognize which was the evil twin.

Not everyone celebrates thanksgiving. I could not care less about the pointless shit holiday myself.

Back