• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I do think in my last link it says a neighbor said she would have watched them if they'd called her. But they didn't and they werre said to have left them alone repeatedly.

A stove has thingies (technical term there, I don't expect you to understand it, LOL) on the bottom that you can use to level it up, when it's not level and definitely when the oven door is open is is very top heavy, all the heavy bits are at the top and back so when the weight shifts it all comes tumbling over.

4 counts of endangering a child.

And the latest story as to where they were: they went to get pizza and visit Malone's brother. They were reportedly gone for 2 hours.

Anyone else struck by how much those children would have loved some pizza instead of just the selfish "adults" getting it for themselves?!?!

I think a lot of us have looked at our ovens differently after reading this story. :(

I burned myself on my oven a couple of nights ago. Was just being careless, and the top of my arm made contact with the top edge of the oven when I went to pull something out (a delicious ham, so it was at least worth it, lol).

I knew immediately that I'd burnt myself, and applied cool water and then ice to it for a couple of minutes. Even so, my skin still blistered and darkened. It's been a couple days now, and it's raised and crackled, and looks just terrible. And that was from a literal SECOND of contact, and having treated the burn right after it occurred.

I can't even imagine what kind of shape this poor little one was in... especially if the oven fell over and trapped her inside. That would be catastrophic almost instantly... and the parents were gone for what, 2 hours or more? Absolutely horrific.

That makes me feel like we, at least tried to do the best we could under the circumstances. I hope that the people in the apartment that everjaded was talking about never spill on that spot and wet the pad because that blood is going to come welling to the surface and quite possibly scare the everloving bejesus outta of whoever's there, like a bleeding carpet in a horror movie.
I read a story about an elderly couple, once, that had blood coming out of their walls and stuff but nobody could figure out where it was coming from. I wouldn't think it possible but, any chance a ridiculously high humidity could have been the cause if there was a murder there prior to them taking up residence?

In my opinion Walls are not generally porous or absorbent enough to soak up enough of any liquid and blood too thick when coagulated to then ooze or bleed. Dry wall just swells and crumbles, wood swells, rots and molds, paneling warps. concrete just molds.

But that's just my opinion, of course, others may disagree and then I may agree with them. Sue me, I'm fickle.

Nice to see you come out of lurkdom @Digited, go and introduce yourself to us and get a cookie.

We have read a story like this before. I remember but I believe the mom was in the apartment sleeping when it happened.

So fucking sad.
Yup right here. 4yo Carlos Mullins suffocated/burned to death when the oven tipped over trapping him inside.

It almost seems impossible that a toddler would be strong enough to tip a big heavy oven-- but with the door open it suddenly becomes ridiculously easy to tip that oven with very little weight. The open door acts as a lever, the child's weight as the fulcrum. As the oven tips, the child becomes trapped.

So it's possible that little Jyzra became trapped all on her own- HOWEVER still NO excuse for these parents leaving helpless toddlers home alone!

If not the oven, one of the babies could have fallen out a window, wandered into traffic, eaten rat poison-- all technically 'accidents' but all completely preventable with proper supervision!!

Welfare queens, my dear. Gotta have the babies to get the benefits. Did I ever tell the story about when I was in college, we were given an assignment to give a report about why we were getting into the medical field? Probably have but oh well - we all did our little thing and several lovely ladies who didn't even attempt to pretend to be there to learn - stood up in front of the class and professor and proudly said - I am only here to keep my welfare because I have to be enrolled in school or looking for a job. Another of her group, joked with a different professor on a regular basis about her 8 children (less than 30 years old) and when the professor asked her what she cooked them for dinner she said, again, proudly, - I don't cook for them, they cook for me. FB wasn't a thing back then (nor were smart phones) but I probably would have recorded and shamed her six ways from Sunday.

Now that I think about it, those 8 children were more than likely left at home alone while she was at class.

Have kids for welfare? I cant wrap my head around this, kids are a non stop responsibility. I would rather eat shit than be responsible for 8 kids... geesh a job seems so much easier... I have 4 and let me tell you I don't get money I constantly poor it out! Well that and my sanity!

I understand needing help here and there but to make it a lifestyle? You my friend fucking suck at life and you my friend are why the future of this county terrifies me, well that and Donald Trump being a front runner.

And the dinner comment I would have close lined her ass right then and there.

Knowing the oven fell over on top of her actually connects a lot of dots I wasn't able to connect. WannaBeMaybe your great point that she was sitting on the oven door and it toppled over on top of her makes perfect sense. And I had the enormous pleasure of watching "pizza" mom do her handcuffed perp walk on the news. Tearless mugshot btw. Oh and can we all agree that a 12:30 am two hour pizza run at Big Ernie's house is a euphemism for crack cocaine?

Info Click2Houston.com. The father of the 3 yo twins, Frederick Price, has come forward and wants custody. Next hearing is Dec 2 and I hope he is deemed suitable to care for them. 5 yo seems shit out of luck in the father department, but on the bright side he wasn't roasted alive. Mother of the Year 25 yo Racquel has ANOTHER child with a different baby daddy who lives with his father. Warning, the faint of heart may want to retire to their fainting couch and have smelling salts on the ready. The prolific and fertile Racquel is mos along with another bun in the oven! (Sorry, too soon?) So 6 kids with 5 different fathers at the ripe old age of 25..

Last edited:
There's so much I want to say, but not enough verbs in the English language.

First, if they were using the oven to heat the apartment, that skyrockets the negligence by a thousand fold. It's bad enough to leave toddlers unsupervised... a million things could go wrong... but to leave your handy dandy little "space heater" on while gone?! I mean, just, what the fuck!!

Also, the whole 6 kids by 5 men at age 25 thing... Wow. No offense intended to anyone with similar history, but that right there is the first indication she may not be strong in her decision making skills.

Lastly, does it strike anyone else as humorous/tragic that we've put more thought into how or if a child could fit into an oven (and topple it over) than this stupid bitch put into her entire parenting philosophy? :mad:

I just can't get the image and sound of that child burning out of my mind. I cannot even imagine the pain and fear. My brain wants to shut down at the thought. DD really needs to add a "horrific beyond measure" button.
Warning, the faint of heart may want to retire to their fainting couch and have smelling salts on the ready.
That's funny! I think I need to pop on over to the furniture store and buy a fainting couch specifically for the many hours I spend on here. I'm tired of waking up on the tile floor. :blackeye:

There's so much I want to say, but not enough verbs in the English language.

First, if they were using the oven to heat the apartment, that skyrockets the negligence by a thousand fold. It's bad enough to leave toddlers unsupervised... a million things could go wrong... but to leave your handy dandy little "space heater" on while gone?! I mean, just, what the fuck!!

Also, the whole 6 kids by 5 men at age 25 thing... Wow. No offense intended to anyone with similar history, but that right there is the first indication she may not be strong in her decision making skills.

Lastly, does it strike anyone else as humorous/tragic that we've put more thought into how or if a child could fit into an oven (and topple it over) than this stupid bitch put into her entire parenting philosophy? :mad:

I just can't get the image and sound of that child burning out of my mind. I cannot even imagine the pain and fear. My brain wants to shut down at the thought. DD really needs to add a "horrific beyond measure" button.

That's funny! I think I need to pop on over to the furniture store and buy a fainting couch specifically for the many hours I spend on here. I'm tired of waking up on the tile floor. :blackeye:

Amac sorry for quoting your post without any reply lol. Still learning the ropes around here. For all the kind, hopeful souls suggesting they may have been using the oven as a heater, that is not a realistic possibility. It has not been cold enough here that anyone would need to resort to that.

Amac sorry for quoting your post without any reply lol. Still learning the ropes around here. For all the kind, hopeful souls suggesting they may have been using the oven as a heater, that is not a realistic possibility. It has not been cold enough here that anyone would need to resort to that.
No worries! You'll get the hang of it. ;) (And if you ever need pointers, the folks around here are always happy to help, myself included.)

I must admit, if it wasn't a ghetto space heater, I'm at a loss. So many disturbing questions in my head.

This was not an accident. This was preventable. This child deserved to live. It's the parents fault she is not alive. The stove is not responsible. The child was not responsible. The other kids were not responsible. Please let me see an update that the parents are charged with some serious crimes related to Jyzra's untimely demise.
So sad....can't ( don't even want to imagine) what that little soul went through.

I'm at a loss.

Me, too. But kids will do some weird things just because they are playing and don't know they shouldn't mess with things and these kids were used to entertaining themselves so they had less inhibitions than usual.

What if they decided to bake cookies for "mom" to surprise her with when she got back. Turn the oven on, open the door and then send little sister up to get the cookie sheet off the top of the stove. With the door open and the extra weight on it, the stove tips over trapping little sister before she can get off and away from it.

That scenario is likely as any. When little kids are alone and bored they'll do things that'll make your hair curl.

Mom of the Year (I hear the award this year is an all expenses paid trip to cell block H, with complimentary cavity searches from Ham Hands McDontgiveafuck. Rawr.) and her current 21 yo lothario have only been charged with four counts of child endangerment. The 21 yo, Cornell Malone, is the father of her current 'bun in the oven' (that phrase takes on a whole new meaning, eh?) So I guess they are only being charged with one count of endangerment for each child. I am at a loss for this.

Last edited:
I was just reading another forum (that I actually like and post in) about this case because I was interested in their take on it and holy shit balls! There are more than a few posters who think the 3 yos are sadistic psychopaths who are beyond help. One advocated euthanizing them, not even kidding. I'm amenable to placing those little 3 yo bastards in a chain gang for the next 30 years (amd they need a teardrop tatt stat) but Mom should get off with a slap on the wrist. But not too hard, Mum bruises easily.

Just to clarify I was joking about advocating sentencing the 3 yos to a chain gang lol. But he stuff from the other site is true. Although a teardrop tatt would be awesome on a 3 yo. When my niece was that age I would draw one on her with a marker, make her a tinfoil grill and have her dance to My Milkshake Brings all the Boys to the Yard. Heehee. (Amac,thank you for your kind reply to me upthread. It can be daunting and a bit intimidating being the new kid, but you and everyone else have been great.)

I'm absolutely sure on this, 3 year olds CANNOT form intent to harm, they are simply playing with something that they know they are not allowed to play with when adults are present.

I absolutely CANNOT blame them for something that would NOT have happened if adults had been there. This should have never happened, the neglect, laziness, inaction, stupidity of their caregivers caused this.

Take any other 4 children, same age goup and leave them alone for extended periods in any amusement park of a regular household and you'll see the same kind of things happening. Kids all over the world play with the stove but usually adults are there to warn them off, stop them from killing themselves, when they're not this is what happens.

Nothing wrong with the kids, they are acting like kids. The wrong here is the so-called adults.

cubby said ~ When little kids are alone and bored they'll do things that'll make your hair curl.

Indeed they will. I wouldn't even leave my babies alone in the playpen long enough for me to grab a quick shower. I was in the bathroom putting on my make-up once with my then 11 month old happily playing at my feet when I felt his little hand grabbing at my pant leg as he began to cry. I immediately knew it wasn't his normal cry and knew he had swallowed something and it was still lodged somewhere in his throat. After a frantic trip to the emergency room we returned home with the penny that must have fallen out of hubbies pocket and I missed spying on the floor. Every mother knows that things can change in an instant and you better be there or at the very least fucking available when they do.

@cubby~ Preach it!! I'm not only in your amen corner on this one but I'm singing in the choir behind you.

A few people have brought up the ghetto heater possibility. What if the kids were simply imitating what they had seen their mother do before, using the oven as a heater? That would also explain why the oven had toppled over. J'zyra climbed onto the open oven door and tipped it over. Articles have stated the kids were screaming and crying and pointing at the oven. Poor little kids.

Fox26 news had an exclusive interview with the mom. A spokesperson for her said she is the most hated inmate there. There is a man who killed 5 people being held there and she is more villified. Hahaha! The females hate her and she is under special protection and in isolation. She claims she hasn't stopped crying since she got there and she feels guilty. The kids were asleep when she left and apparently thought it would be fine if she slipped away for a while. Jeez 6 kids with 5 fathers at her age (the only reason 2 have the same dad is because they are twins). She must stick her ass in the air and mate with whatever stumbles out of the shadows.

If that was supposed to be 'banker' this is a tragic Freudian typo :whistle:
Naw, I stole that from Cbaby, she called some cuntface that on another thread and I loved the sound of it.

Admittedly, using a phrase with baker in it for this thread may be a bit off-color but I refuse to call the selfish cunt a mother or a woman, she too much of a disgrace to both.

Back