• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this isn't the fucking chat thread, so its a weird post.
Lol at least it tied in because it was about vaginas (the mention of multiple vaginas that MoMo has is why I brought up my kid being obsessed with vag, she'd definitely wanna see that.) I figured at least it has some connection even if it's slight, unlike most of the other posts.

Lol at least it tied in because it was about vaginas (the mention of multiple vaginas that MoMo has is why I brought up my kid being obsessed with vag, she'd definitely wanna see that.) I figured at least it has some connection even if it's slight, unlike most of the other posts.

She's two kit. People lurk here. Weird people. Talking about your toddler being obsessed with vagina in a thread where Megan has been accused of passing out pussy shots is weird. Especially when she's your avatar. So now the weirdos have a visual too.

You did mention some of your likes/dislikes, sexually speaking, plus the long dry spell. I didn't want to bring any of that up here in the open, as it was all PM stuff. So that's all I'm gonna say.
You've got to be kidding me, for the love of God, stop talking! Quit exposing elements of a Private Message, and acting as though you don't understand you've violating a trust.

Absolutely outstanding thread. I laughed, I cried, well really I laughed till I cried. At first I was pissed and wrote the above post, but then I found myself drawn in, like an episode of Jerry Springer. First you want to draw away, then comes the pity, but ultimately you yield to the participants desire to publicly abandon all dignity.

Oh, I missed out on the popcorn. :(

Any way, does the female wallaby have three uteri, or the male three peni?:bookworm:

Absolutely outstanding thread. I laughed, I cried, well really I laughed till I cried. At first I was pissed and wrote the above post, but then I found myself drawn in, like an episode of Jerry Springer. First you want to draw away, then comes the pity, but ultimately you yield to the participants desire to publicly abandon all dignity.

Oh, I missed out on the popcorn. :(

Any way, does the female wallaby have three uteri, or the male three peni?:bookworm:
After googling 'roo junk, :wacky: here's what I've learned....

3 vaginas. The front two are for sperm. The other is used to give birth.

Two uteruses

And the males often have a two pronged penis, one for each of her sperm vaginas!
:cool:

A hermit crab, as in 1? You should get him a friend. They really do need a companion. I'm not saying that to be snide. They do better with a pal. Check it out. http://www.hermit-crabs.com/care.html

He wants a friend!

Brutus is really good friends with us and our dog. I have know idea how old he is but he has lived in our house for three years, which is funny to me because our kid brought him home and I thought it would be a six month commitment maximum. We take good care of him, but I can't wait until he dies because I want a moon crab...at this point I'm pretty certain he will outlive us all.

Brutus is really good friends with us and our dog. I have know idea how old he is but he has lived in our house for three years, which is funny to me because our kid brought him home and I thought it would be a six month commitment maximum. We take good care of him, but I can't wait until he dies because I want a moon crab...at this point I'm pretty certain he will outlive us all.
Have you seen these shells? http://www.demilked.com/3d-printed-hermit-crab-shells-aki-inomata/

Lithiumgirl should get that same damn lecture as well; not only has she violated rod2pop's trust but she went around accusing me of doing something that she had abosuletely no fucking proof on. I am seriously pissed off about this because a. I sent no pictures and b. Im getting accused of doing so with ou no proof and c. Not only that I am getting called a slut and back handed insults from her as well as well as half assed apologies. I am Seriously pissed not just at rod2pop but at lithiumgirl as well for being an overly rightous cunt. If she cared anything about my feelings in the matter she would've pmed me but no she wanted to instigate this whole damn thing on a public forum no less. Whilst I am equally mad @rod2pop I am even more so at @lithiumgirl for humilating me with out just cause or evidence. She merely acted on the words of a blabbermouth she has no proof nothing but just pms from a blabbermouth. And I AM PISSED.
I thought you were done...

She'll be done when she is done...Lots for her to think about and consider...feel. Lets give her a break.
MMKXEGU.gif

Let's not take the "that poor baby" route when none of this would have been an issue if you had been a fucking adult and gave a shit. You've done neither. Now you're trying to spin it like you are some saint who saved her from a predator? He's not a fucking predator. He's a sad lonely man who tries too hard with the wrong low hanging fruit.

You know it, I know it. WE ALL FUCKING KNOW IT. You have done no one a favor here. You saw he said "pussy pics" and were offended and jealous all rolled into one. You obviously can't hande the green eyed monster well. Regardless of your ability to let other women fuck your man (which is totally irrelevant) you lost your fucking shit and anyone with half a brain can see it.

Rod has the creepy guy vibe. I agree but you're a fucking asshole who just recently crawled out of the primordial ooze.

I'm going to add you to the list of people who are currently cycling and are in the manic stage. As entertaining as that is, it's not grounded in any semblance of a normal reality.

By all means, don't let any rational statements stop you in your mission to get negative ratings or flounder like a fish when your points are taken for exactly what they are.

I love a good train wreck.

edit: Wat! My fingers like to misspell words, it's not my fault.

MMKXEGU.gif

Let's not take the "that poor baby" route when none of this would have been an issue if you had been a fucking adult and gave a shit. You've done neither. Now you're trying to spin it like you are some saint who saved her from a predator? He's not a fucking predator. He's a sad lonely man who tries too hard with the wrong low hanging fruit.

You know it, I know it. WE ALL FUCKING KNOW IT. You have done no one a favor here. You saw he said "pussy pics" and were offended and jealous all rolled into one. You obviously can't hande the green eyed monster well. Regardless of your ability to let other women fuck your man (which is totally irrelevant) you lost your fucking shit and anyone with half a brain can see it.

Rod has the creepy guy vibe. I agree but you're a fucking asshole who just recently crawled out of the primordial ooze.

I'm going to add you to the list of people who are currently cycling and are in the manic stage. As entertaining as that is, it's not grounded in any semblance of a normal reality.

By all means, don't let any rational statements stop you in your mission to get negative ratings or flounder like a fish when your points are taken for exactly what they are.

I love a good train wreck.

edit: Wat! My fingers like to misspell words, it's not my fault.

After I read LG's last comment, no joke, my mouth fell completely open. Mind blown. The jawdrop emoji was exactly it, but it was way too cute to describe what was reeling through my mind, smh. I was looking up "hypocrisy" quotes while you were posting.

MMKXEGU.gif

You have done no one a favor here. You saw he said "pussy pics" and were offended and jealous all rolled into one.

I did myself a favour...it was a weird predicament to read her posts coming to his defence while knowing she was completely unaware of the things he disclosed. That my dear was a burden. You're completely off about jealousy of any kind...When you make statements like that its an insult to my husband. Rod had the occasion to see a headless, and topless body shot of me, with a white swastika painted on my chest. The photo was one that my husband personally selected on account that he fucking owns me...you know what I mean.

He's a sad lonely man who tries too hard with the wrong low hanging fruit.
My public speaking professor once told me, "self deprecating humor works really well for you." I've continued to nurture that demeanor since then but apparently it must work better in person than in text.

rod2pop is little more than an avatar in a forum. Like a cartoon character. Certainly it is grounded in my psyche, which is more apparent in some of my more 'serious' posts, but molded and tailored for a particular effect. It is especially helpful for keeping people at arms' length so they can't get to know me too well.

I don't enjoy small talk or superficialities. And a forum such as DD, by its very format, is not a place to bare ones soul. So, until I can get to know someone after keeping them at bay and studying them from afar, I don't offer much to engender friendship, as here, I don't offer much that reveals too much of my genuine character. I come to DD firstly for the stories, secondly for posting thoughts. Perhaps I should have remained a Lurker.

In PMs, of course, I reveal more, as more can be said and conversation can flow in many directions, though still limited by the textual format. You can't hear the inflection in a voice or read body language. Clearly, I screwed up in reaching out to lithiumgirl. And yes, I was warned by many of you. However, our supposed friendship started out as a joke, so I figured there wouldn't be any harm in it - and I guess it's fitting the joke is now on me.

In the past, I was asked, by some, to lessen sexual innuendos, and did. Apparently, it wasn't enough. So, in overwhelming opposition, I'll try again, to better abide by forum rules and hopefully add to the Collective rather than detract from it. Creating a character is an evolution, and mine is still in the works.

By the way, I don't consider @Megan1993 to be low hanging fruit. Lithiumgirl, on the other hand, is like a potato and should remain where they grow best - under ground.

If you read this far, thank you.

I've never seen a headless, topless, swastika-adorned pic of lithiumgirl. I have no idea what that's about.

Swastika loving, gay hating, self loathing forum troll. And rod was surprised this shit happened.

In the past, I was asked, by some, to lessen sexual innuendos, and did. Apparently, it wasn't enough. So, in overwhelming opposition, I'll try again, to better abide by forum rules and hopefully add to the Collective rather than detract from it. Creating a character is an evolution, and mine is still in the works.

They weren't asking you to tone down the innuendos because of any forum rules. I suspect they were asking you to tone it down because you can only cringe so much in a day before it gets a bit taxing. Besides, in a forum with mostly women participants, that kind of posting has never been very well received.

I did myself a favour...it was a weird predicament to read her posts coming to his defence while knowing she was completely unaware of the things he disclosed. That my dear was a burden.

You're not fooling anyone. You got jealous. Just own it and shut up about it already.

Rod had the occasion to see a headless, and topless body shot of me, with a white swastika painted on my chest. The photo was one that my husband personally selected on account that he fucking owns me...you know what I mean.

Yeah, you're a cuckqueen. So what? And what in the hell does that have to do with anything? It's painfully apparent that you and Rod had... whatever the fuck that was... and whether or not Rod ever had a chance at fucking you, you got jealous when you found out Megan and Rod were talking and that she (may have) sent him pussy pics and saw her taking up for him.

The fact that you (and others) blasted your personal messages on a public forum speaks volumes about your (and others) character. Any of your attempts at trying to persuade anyone reading you did that for any kind of moral reasons is fucking hilarious.

You're not fooling anyone. You got jealous. Just own it and shut up about it already.

That's not true...I was mad about my predicament. What was I supposed to do when I seen her posts earlier in the thread,the one were she was defending him and know that he told me what he told me...snicker and move along? It was a burden to know about the pictures at all. And hitting send that day was nothing more than a way to unload it exactly where it belongs, which makes it less than a selfless act, but I can't think of a nice way I could have told her because there isn't one. Rod and I discussed Megan at one time, I told him she was a cutie...hardly the words of a jealous woman, and he told me about nude pics. I don't deserve some of the remarks you made there.

I've never seen a headless, topless, swastika-adorned pic of lithiumgirl. I have no idea what that's about.

The offer was out there but you declined my husbands kick in the face this is the picture you can see of my wife...because dick shrivel probably. A picture is worth a thousand words, not sure he could tell you you're not a threat any louder.

That's not true...I was mad about my predicament. What was I supposed to do when I seen her posts earlier in the thread,the one were she was defending him and know that he told me what he told me...snicker and move along?

Sure. Or notify her in private. Or do what you ended up doing by blasting her all over a public forum and air personal, private info in the process of being vindictive.

but I can't think of a nice way I could have told her because there isn't one.

How about in private? Where all of this bullshit was to begin with? If you think the way you did it was the lesser of the evils, then you are a definitely a person severely lacking in intelligence. Or you are just a liar. I am hedging my bets on a bit of the former and a lot of the latter.

Rod and I discussed Megan at one time, I told him she was a cutie...hardly the words of a jealous woman, and he told me about nude pics.

I could care less about anything you guys discussed. The point is that you made personal info public for absolutely no reason aside from jealousy. You just make it worse by pretending your back was against the wall and you did it to save poor, old Megan from a creepy online predator out of some sense of morality.

I don't deserve some of the remarks you made there.

Yeah, you did. And more. I don't like when people share private information for no obvious reason aside from vindictiveness, or when they lie about why they did it. Like I said already... the actions of some members in this thread reflect greatly on their character and why I have let it go on this long. I want everyone to see it so they will know who they may be conversing with in the future.

@Morbid It was anger...But not for the reasons you're insisting on. Certainly not vindictiveness. Her exchanges with Rod were never private, not if he is telling me about her crotch shots. I doubt very much I was the only person he told. I was just the one that didn't think it was funny as shit.

, I screwed up in reaching out to lithiumgirl.

That's right Rod...you reached out to me. You reached out to everyone. Potatoes are a super food...you fucking moron. Thank you Rod!

Last edited:
It was anger...But not for the reasons you're insisting on. Certainly not vindictiveness. Her exchanges with Rod were never private, not if he is telling me about her crotch shots. I doubt very much I was the only person he told. I was just the one that didn't think it was funny as shit.

Yet no one else.made mention they knew about these supposed vagina pics.....

Curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back