• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A 17-year-old girl has been stabbed to death by another teenager in suburban Atlanta, police say.

Abbey Herbert was found dead in the front yard of a home in Cobb County on Saturday at 8.50am.

Her step-cousin, 18-year-old Olivia Smith, has been charged with felony murder.

According to Alicia Chilton of the Cobb County Police Department, Smith was arrested near Hebert's body.

Smith is being held at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center without bond. It's not clear whether Smith has an attorney.

A motive for the murder was not clear. Chilton says it remains under investigation.

Local news media reports that about a dozen students gathered Saturday night for a vigil in Hebert's memory at Allatoona High School.

On Saturday and Sunday, Abbey's Louisiana-based father paid tribute to his daughter on Facebook, sharing pictures of her and messages.

'Today my beautiful daughter Abbey received her angel wings!' Mr Herbert wrote on Saturday.

'Baby girl daddy loves you so much. You are the greatest blessing. You touched so many lives in the 17 years you were here.

'My life will NEVER be the same without you. Thank you all for the love and support!'

Abbey's best friend Savanna Mitchell told theAtlanta Journal Constitution: 'We were two peas in a pod and you never saw us separated.

'She wasn’t just my best friend, she was my sister, and she will be missed dearly and loved for eternity.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-18-year-old-step-cousin-charged-murder.html

“Due to this case being active, detectives will not release motive or much more info at this point,” Chilton said in an email.

Steve Hebert, a former law enforcement officer, declined to discuss, specifically, what detectives have told him about the case.

“It was a senseless act, I’ll tell you that, from what I know,” he said.

Phone messages left at the home where Hebert was killed not immediately returned Sunday.

Saturday night, hundreds students gathered at Allatoona High School’s football stadium for a vigil in Hebert’s memory. They lit candles, sang and prayed.
http://m.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/father-suspect-in-stabbing-death-of-cobb-girl-17-i/npNdf/

She must have eaten the last poptart. I personally would suck at stabbing someone. I can't even get the straw in a Capri-Sun.

Georgia high school student high on pot stabbed to death her teen cousin in her front yard during a weekend fight, police said.

Abbey Hebert was found covered in stab wounds outside her Cobb County home just before 9 a.m. Saturday after a fight with her 18-year-old cousin, Olivia Smith, WGCL-TV reported.

The two had a sleepover after an Allatoona High School football game Friday night and later went to Chick-fil-A near Hebert’s Acworth home, according to an arrest warrant.

After smoking marijuana, the two had a fight and Smith pulled out a kitchen knife and stabbed her 17-year-old cousin, the accused killer told cops.

Hebert fled but Smith gave chase, repeatedly stabbing the girl in the front yard as horrified witnesses looked on, Cobb County cops told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“The neighbors heard a lot,” Cobb County police Sgt. Dana Pierce told the newspaper. “There were a lot of things being yelled and hollered.”

The teen admitted to cops that she killed her cousin.

Just two weeks ago, the cousins were tweeting loving messages at each other.

“Love you sweet girl,” Smith tweeted.

“Love you more than life,” Hebert wrote back.

And, last week, Hebert tweeted at Smith asking her to come over.

Friends told the station the two were very close friends.

Police have not revealed a motive for the killing and Smith is being held without bail.

On the first day back to school since Hebert’s life was cut short, students at Allatoona High School, where Hebert was a senior, wore black to remember their fellow classmate.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/georgia-teen-killed-cousin-arrested-suspect-article-1.2436906

That pot must've been laced because people that smoke pot don't go round stabbing people . They order a pizza and play PS4 all day

There's definitely something wrong in her eyes. She looks sort of stunned at what she did but under that there's something mentally wrong.

I bet she had the gnawing jealousy eating away at her with this cousin. Wanting so bad to be like her yet hating her for being the more pretty, popular, cute, successful one. She probably loved her so much that she hated her.

Not at all surprised that a verbal argument heightened to a stabbing. Teenage girls say the most vicious things when they get mad. The shit that hurts you deep down. Who else knows your deepest hangups better than your bestie who can throw it in your face during a fight.

I feel terrible for this family and the likely split thats about to come right down the middle of them all.

Many details and photos at the link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-obsessed-popular-student-jealous-looks.html
  • Olivia Smith, 18, has been charged with felony murder in the death of her step-cousin Abbey Hebert, 17, who was killed on November 14
  • Hebert was killed after being stabbed with a kitchen knife multiple times in the front yard of her Acworth, Georgia home during a sleepover with Smith
  • Steve Hebert, the victim's father, is saying that Smith was 'obsessed' with his child, even dying her hair to exactly match her blond coloring
  • 'I think she was trying to take Abbey’s beauty away from her,' said Hebert's grandmother of Smith, noting her granddaughter was stabbed in the face
  • The two young woman had publicly declared their love for each other on social media just days before Hebert's death
  • Mr. Hebert and Monistere said they cannot understand how this love turned into the anger they say Smith used to stab Hebert

Many details and photos at the link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-obsessed-popular-student-jealous-looks.html
  • Olivia Smith, 18, has been charged with felony murder in the death of her step-cousin Abbey Hebert, 17, who was killed on November 14
  • Hebert was killed after being stabbed with a kitchen knife multiple times in the front yard of her Acworth, Georgia home during a sleepover with Smith
  • Steve Hebert, the victim's father, is saying that Smith was 'obsessed' with his child, even dying her hair to exactly match her blond coloring
  • 'I think she was trying to take Abbey’s beauty away from her,' said Hebert's grandmother of Smith, noting her granddaughter was stabbed in the face
  • The two young woman had publicly declared their love for each other on social media just days before Hebert's death
  • Mr. Hebert and Monistere said they cannot understand how this love turned into the anger they say Smith used to stab Hebert
What is that move where the one girl moves in with a family and she starts changing everything about herself to look just like the ?mom? or main protagonist?

What is that move where the one girl moves in with a family and she starts changing everything about herself to look just like the ?mom? or main protagonist?

I don't know what movie you might be thinking of, but the Missy Avila case follows that scenario pretty closely after a murder occurs.

Missy's best friend killed her, searched for her while she was missing, told the mom that she would be her daughter now, and eventually moved in and started wearing the dead girl's clothes, sleeping in her bed, etc.

Edited to add that I see there was a TV movie about the case, A Killer Among Friends.

Last edited:
I cant find it, but the move was I think, a woman hires this au pair and over time she starts looking like the mom and starts sleeping with the man...I think....

Wasn't Single White Female about a roommate who started morphing into the other woman with violent consequnces?

On the theme of psycho women who transform themselves, there is also "The Life and Loves of a She-Devil", a novel by Fay Weldon, and a very popular BBC mini-series.

Wow, how awful. I can almost see a certain satisfaction in her eyes. Incredibly creepy that she was so obsessed with the victim. Makes me very curious as to what was said and/or done in the moments before the homicidal rage was unleashed.

Since the dad states that she was obsessed with his daughter, wouldn't that likely mean his daughter brought it up to him at some point? Could just be his own observations, but I'm guessing maybe the victim was aware of the obsession and said something that day to threaten the murderer's sense of identity in relation to the friendship. Maybe. That or a boy. Certainly wouldn't be the first time a young lady has gone homicidal against a friend/rival over the teen peen. :yuck:

Georgia teenager who said she stabbed her cousin to death because “God made her do it” was indicted on murder charges Thursday.

Olivia Smith, 18, faces four charges — malice murder, felony murder, aggravated assault and possession of a knife during commission of a felony — in the Nov. 14 sleepover stabbing death of 17-year-old Abbey Hebert, 11 Alive News reported.

The step-cousins were eating breakfast at Hebert’s Cobb County house when a family argument turned violent, prosecutors said.

The pair had a sleepover after a Friday night football game, and went to Chick-fil-A the next morning to pick up breakfast. They took the food back to the house and started bickering as they ate, officials said. Smith stabbed Hebert several times inside the house, chased her outside and kept stabbing her on the front lawn, police said.

After the grisly attack, Smith rang a neighbor’s doorbell and confessed to the crime, police said.

She made statements after ringing and knocking on the doorbell saying God had made her do it,” Detective Matt Fuller testified in December.

The teen also said she smoked marijuana before the bloody incident.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ga-teen-indicted-cousin-stabbing-death-article-1.2513545
[doublepost=1454094643,1454094503][/doublepost]
Olivia Smith, 18, has been charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated assault and possession of a knife during commission of a felony.

Smith was indicted Thursday in the murder of her 17 year-old step-cousin Abbey Hebert.

Smith stabbed Hebert to death in the front yard of her home on the 3000 block of Blowing Wind Court in Acworth on November 14.

Smith, a cousin of Hebert by marriage, admitted to police that she had stabbed Hebert, the warrant said. She told police she was under the influence of an unknown drug, possibly marijuana, according to the warrant.

The warrant also states the following:

In the early morning hours, the 2 girls went to Chick-fil-A nearby. Upon their return to Abbey's house, they went inside, dispersed the food to other occupants, who left the home shortly thereafter, and on Olivia's admittance both smoked suspected marijuana outside the home, on the back porch.
Olivia and Abbey came back inside and began eating their food at the kitchen table. An argument ensued between the 2 girls and a physical fight broke out.
Olivia grabbed a knife out of the butcher block in the kitchen area and stabbed Abbey. Abbey fled out the front door of the residence, with Olivia giving chase. Abbey fell between the property of her home and 3113 Blowing Wind Court.
As witnessed by a person walking by, Olivia is seen on top of Abbey, stabbing her numerous times. Olivia admits to this witness that she stabbed Abbey.

Friends said Hebert was a senior at Allatoona High School and played softball for 11 years. They said she was loved by everyone.

“There are a lot of ugly people in this world that may deserve something like that, but not her,” said Ray Mitchell, Hebert’s former softball coach back in November.

Friends say the two loved each other very much and the situation makes no sense. On Twitter, CBS46 found an exchange between Hebert and Smith.

Olivia tweeted, "Love you sweet girl." Abbey tweeted back, "Love you more than life."
http://m.wtvm.com/wtvm/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:oaw9ZgDt

Back