• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
:devil: My altar is gigantic...room size...but its subtle, unless you knew us or what to look for, you wouldn't even know its there.

I wonder who hurt her...because that is a lot of knives when one black/one white will do. <3

:bored:o_O:pompous: I'm thinking you're being serious about this alter...:gas:

So what kind of knives would one black & one white one be? :spy:

:bored:o_O:pompous: I'm thinking you're being serious about this alter...:gas:

So what kind of knives would one black & one white one be? :spy:

Athame/ black handled Boline/ white handled. Used for ritual cutting and marking, and even drawing circles in the air if you like. I stole mine from my grandmothers kitchen drawer when she went into a retirement home. I have known them all my life. They're really special to me, I'm glad I have them. Those and some very fine silver and pearl Rosaries because Catholic and totally on the God squad.

I used to play with my Ouija board alone, with black candles burning, and my mom would freak out because it supposedly invites the Devil. The only reason I ever did it was because my mom always warned me to never play with a Ouija board while alone, and don't ever light black candles. I was trying to create a double whammy just to prove her wrong. Far as I know, nothing bad ever happened...except for those first two wives...and one moment when the hair stood up on the back of my neck for some reason...

Athame/ black handled Boline/ white handled. Used for ritual cutting and marking, and even drawing circles in the air if you like. I stole mine from my grandmothers kitchen drawer when she went into a retirement home. I have known them all my life. They're really special to me, I'm glad I have them. Those and some very fine silver and pearl Rosaries because Catholic and totally on the God squad.
Interesting. I've seen some beautiful knives & swords..I'm not familiar with rituals associated with them, though. So the altar is because you're Catholic..are the knives a part of that or no?

Last edited:
Interesting. I've seen some beautiful knives & swords..I'm not familiar with rituals associated with them, though. So the altar is because you're Catholic..are the knives a part of that or no?

At the risk of making a fool of myself (again), I am pretty certain Catholicism is not really relevant to the knives.....

Are you just playing dumb now or what?

Protection from the priests...

Especially relevant if you are a young male or the parent of young sons.:whistle:

:devil:That applies everywhere...baddies are every place. My faith in God was never shaken because of the weakness or behaviour of a few men. (I got my hand up for my high-5 with GOD) (SMACK)!!!!

Protection from the priests...

Especially relevant if you are a young male or the parent of young sons.:whistle:

There are baddies every place...in the Catholic church and every one.My faith was never shaken because of the bad behaviour of a few weak men. (got my hand up for my high-5 with GOD)....SMACK! :cool::p

Last edited:
Are you just playing dumb now or what?
That would be "what"?! :bored:You said you had an altar & I quote: ":devil:"...then "knives but you're Catholic & totally on the God squad". It's safe to say Catholicism is VERY different from varying religions or even denominations so my questions about your knives, ":devil: altar" & religion were purely out of curiosity. To me, being on a "God squad" would mean I pray to God or Jesus, not Mary or dead people you call Saints. Since that, being the case of what Catholics do, includes having altars :devil: it wouldn't surprise me if there were legitimate knives involved. :popcorn:

That would be "what"?! :bored:You said you had an altar & I quote: ":devil:"...then "knives but you're Catholic & totally on the God squad". It's safe to say Catholicism is VERY different from varying religions or even denominations so my questions about your knives, ":devil: altar" & religion were purely out of curiosity. To me, being on a "God squad" would mean I pray to God or Jesus, not Mary or dead people you call Saints. Since that, being the case of what Catholics do, includes having altars :devil: it wouldn't surprise me if there were legitimate knives involved. :popcorn:

Sign up for a world religion class or something in your community...then come back and we'll discuss it. It's not my job to walk you through this. :finger:

Sign up for a world religion class or something in your community...then come back and we'll discuss it. It's not my job to walk you through this. :finger:
Well much to our relief, I wasn't looking for you to walk me through anything. You'd do well to not mistake transparent curiosity for incomprehension. :mooning:

People pick and mix all kinds of belief systems. It wasn't an unreasonable question. Of course you're not obligated to answer it, but it doesn't reflect on @Seven 's intelligence or education. Your response, however, kinda does reflect on yours.

People pick and mix all kinds of belief systems. It wasn't an unreasonable question. Of course you're not obligated to answer it, but it doesn't reflect on @Seven 's intelligence or education. Your response, however, kinda does reflect on yours.

Actually it was a ridiculous question, and you're right, I'm not obligated to answer it.

Thank you & precisely my point in asking. I've seen more than a few combinations so nothing would surprise me, these days. :shrug:

Thank you & precisely my point in asking. I've seen more than a few combinations so nothing would surprise me, these days. :shrug:

My answer to pretty much every single question my children have ever asked me, save for the personal stuff that could never come from a book, a dictionary, or Google. or simple requests for permission which only require yes, no, or let us think about it kind of response, has always been some variation of LOOK It Up. or What do you think it means? or my personal favourite, especially when they knew the answer already...Oh gee, I don't know, lets look it up and see if you're right! So if I am going to make a four year old, or six year old, or even a fifteen or twelve year old work for an answer to anything, than surely you should be able to appreciate that I am not handing you...an adult, the answer to a god damn thing.

My answer to pretty much every single question my children have ever asked me, save for the personal stuff that could never come from a book, a dictionary, or Google. or simple requests for permission which only require yes, no, or let us think about it kind of response, has always been some variation of LOOK It Up. or What do you think it means? or my personal favourite, especially when they knew the answer already...Oh gee, I don't know, lets look it up and see if you're right! So if I am going to make a four year old, or six year old, or even a fifteen or twelve year old work for an answer to anything, than surely you should be able to appreciate that I am not handing you...an adult, the answer to a god damn thing.

Oh get over yourself, already. How you choose to raise your children should have NOTHING to do with how you communicate with adults. Perhaps mommy needs a 101 on Adult Conversations?

I quite enjoy being able to discuss things with my daughter. We personally LIKE that if there's something she doesn't know, she can come to me with full confidence in knowing she'll not only get the truth but we'll both have an understanding on where we both stand on the topic.

I don't know why you'd be so proud to brag that your kids are taught they can't get the answers they need from YOU. They know to rummage through Google/the World Wide Web, since that's what they have to do to get an answer? God knows THAT'S a safe place for kids to learn about life & its quandaries! :sarcasm: I'm all for teaching children to work for something but THAT has nothing to do with our oringinal topic.

& WHO CARES? It wasn't a question intended to make you pop a vein or divulge the details of your child rearing! SHEESH :woot:

After this, PM me. Nobody appreciates being forced to weed through an off topic dispute just to get to the details of the actual thread! :penguin:
30hszgn.jpg

Last edited:
They know to rummage through Google/the World Wide Web, since that's what they have to do to get an answer? God knows THAT'S a safe place for kids to learn about life & its quandaries!

We were using dictionaries and encyclopaedias for information, or the library...Google wasn't around when my eldest child started asking questions. What part of two of the children you bet I didn't have are adults, didn't you understand? And what's wrong with encouraging children to problem solve or otherwise think for themselves...nothing that's what. Do teachers preach? Some might but the best ones simply let a question be a question until it isn't any more.

Last edited:

Thanks for making my point for me...being that every kid in the west looks like that after decades of being told what to think instead of HOW TO THINK...The drool is a lovely touch. Why are you talking to me like you won that bet? huh....WHY?

people may have different religions/hybrids of religions, different customs, expectations and interpretations of others; but one thing we all have in common is that we as people have a chance every time we speak to others to put either positivity into the world, or negativity. ive been fucking with the law of attraction and im here to tell u, that shits real. happy (late) thanksgiving!

people may have different religions/hybrids of religions, different customs, expectations and interpretations of others; but one thing we all have in common is that we as people have a chance every time we speak to others to put either positivity into the world, or negativity. ive been fucking with the law of attraction and im here to tell u, that shits real. happy (late) thanksgiving!
This means so much coming from someone who has the hope that I'll find your dead body & live with the guilt for the rest of my life. :woot:

This means so much coming from someone who has the hope that I'll find your dead body & live with the guilt for the rest of my life. :woot:
thanks! it should. i was in the gutter at my lowest when i wrote that song in abt 2006. and now, everything is so much better! since then ive made my two lifes dreams come true, have an awesome apartment, and people who wont let me fail and will be there for me no matter what crisis i may get myself into. im so grateful, and i believe the law of attraction is at least partially responsible, as is my hard work and the money my 'angels' have spent getting and keeping me outta the gutter, abt 300 grand so far! :D i was just feeling super grateful this thxgiving, thinking back to where i come from. i went from hating life and waiting to die to still disliking ppl but trying to make the most of it. anyway, yeah, i think ill always be indignant.. i guess the short answer would be, u can take the girl outta the gutter, but u cant always take the gutter outta the girl! ;)

Back