• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

wallabyvags

Well, I can't tell you much about myself, because I'm either a fab secret agent or a super boring wanker.

But at least my username will be the living memento of the wallaby / vag apocalypse until the end of days.

Anyways, hi.

Well someone was reading the Momo thread!

Couldn't you be a fab secret wanker? We seem to get a lot more of those here.

Greetings! You've come at the right time, all right. These are great days to be a Demonite. I see my recruiting effort is working well - I think you're the second one today? So here's a cookie. It's in the shape of a wallaby - unless you turn it upside down, then it looks like the Grinch wearing his Christmas cap. Either way works this time of year.

However, we would like to know more about you. There are slews of questions we normally ask, but I'm gonna give you the chance to use free association to convey some thoughts...looking forward to whatever pops out of your mind. Seems like you have a rather clever one.

Greetings! You've come at the right time, all right. These are great days to be a Demonite. I see my recruiting effort is working well - I think you're the second one today? So here's a cookie. It's in the shape of a wallaby - unless you turn it upside down, then it looks like the Grinch wearing his Christmas cap. Either way works this time of year.

However, we would like to know more about you. There are slews of questions we normally ask, but I'm gonna give you the chance to use free association to convey some thoughts...looking forward to whatever pops out of your mind. Seems like you have a rather clever one.

The thing is that all of my own stories bore me since - surprise, surprise - I know how they end - either because my (less) beautiful mind was switched on at that time, or because other people were kind enough to inform me about the grand finales later on. So ask a plethora of questions if you want, I'll gladly answer them to the best of my abilities, but don't expect me to come up with random facts about myself, I'm not THAT clever.

Welcome.

Just give us the basics then. Age, sex, married or not, kids, hobbies, fetishes, favorite poster..

You got nice boobs? Unlike some, I don't share.

Welcome.

Just give us the basics then. Age, sex, married or not, kids, hobbies, fetishes, favorite poster..

You got nice boobs? Unlike some, I don't share.
I have nothing exciting to offer, I'm afraid. Hard working, 30something wanderlustress. 0 hubby, 1 kiddo, 2 likeable boobs.

I'm considering wallabies - either as a hobby or as a fetish.

:pompous: hi how ya doing? I got nothing except welcome, hope you stick around. I have old lady boobs they might scar you for life.

Alas and alack, they are still attached to me, tho they seem to be attached at my hips now instead of my chest.

If Nell likes you, then you're in like Flynn. :cool:
I bet old tits come very handy when you need to wipe off the table or scare the squirrels, young boobs are just perky troublemakers.

As for Nell, I'm glad she has approved my stomach contents, I hear they say it's a good omen on a crime site.

Yep, expecially the cleaning the table thing. I keep 'em holstered in my waistband for the most part.:p

Okay, so an innocent wallaby post turns into the vag pics wars and now a simple greeting into the "Saggy breasts for dummies" book.
Me likes it.

Run while you still can, you've still likely not gotten balls deep into the child abuse arguments. There's still time to lead a normal life. RUN.

Hmmm, well, it looks like everyone's got everything covered. Oh wait! We've talked about wallabyvags, regular vag, boobs :writer:, all we're missing is some ass and a penis! Any volunteers? :woot:

Hi Wallabyvags. Glad you signed up! Anyone with three vaginas :wideyed: is pretty danged awesome in my book. Nicetameetcha. Post a lot. :)

As I have metioned, I happen to have one of those squeezy-slimey things called a child. And he is constantly abusing me.

Back