• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A man and woman facing murder charges for running over a 65-year-old woman outside a Wal-Mart in suburban Atlanta are suspected in 10 purse snatchings and a kidnapping in parking lots in five Southern states, authorities said on Monday.

Brandon Shawn Smith, 27, and Stephanie Marie Rodriguez, 37, were arrested during the weekend in central Tennessee, according to police in Covington, Georgia, where the Wal-Mart death occurred. They were jailed in Tennessee on Monday awaiting extradition to Georgia.

Authorities say Smith and Rodriguez may have been involved in at least 10 purse snatchings and one kidnapping in recent weeks in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Florida.

"These suspects targeted Wal-Marts and elderly female victims walking alone to their cars in the day and night," Covington police said in a statement.

Smith and Rodriguez were charged with murder in the Nov. 16 death of Marsha Johnson. Covington Police said Smith grabbed Johnson's purse outside a Wal-Mart and dragged her through the parking lot before running her over with his car multiple times.

Rodriguez was in the car with Smith at the time of the killing, police said.

Covington police spokesman Captain Craig Treadwell said the two lived from "motel to motel" supporting themselves through purse snatchings.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pair-cha...targeted-women-across-164739212--finance.html

"...the two lived from "motel to motel" supporting themselves through purse snatchings."

Can somebody please explain the rationale used by idiots like this? Did they genuinely believe the joyride would last forever? Did they really think they were building a future and preparing for retirement? This degree of lunacy not only dumbfounds me but irritates the shit out of me.

If only they put the same amount of time and effort looking for jobs as they put into looking for and snatching purses....

I think of my 88 year old Nana and wanna kill these fucks :rage::punch::mad:
... some chick bumped into her at Target (didn't say excuse me) and I wanted to shank her rude fucking ass :devil: sooooo... needless to say ... I'd kill a bitch for far less when it comes to my Nan :D<3

@CbabyRKO
Nov. 29, 2017

The final chapter in one of Newton County’s “darkest crimes” was written this morning when Stephanie Rodriguez entered a guilty plea for her role in the November 2015 robbery and murder of a Covington grandmother in a Walmart parking lot.

The 40-year-old New Mexico woman will spend the next 20 years in a Georgia prison after pleading guilty to armed robbery and aggravated assault in the death of 65-year-old Marsha Johnson two years ago.

Johnson had her purse snatched and was repeatedly run over with a stolen car by Brandon Shawn Smith in the parking lot near the store’s garden center. Rodriguez was in the passenger seat of that vehicle. Smith is serving two life sentences plus 20 years after pleading guilty to murder, aggravated assault and kidnapping in Newton County Superior Court in July 2016.

Rodriguez apologized to the family.

“I made terrible choices,” she said. “I pray for you and your family every night. I also pray for forgiveness.”

In accepting Rodriguez’s plea, Alcovy Circuit Judge Kendall Wynne called her crime “One of the darkest crimes I’ve ever seen.”

As part of her plea bargain, Rodriguez will spend the next 20 years in prison without the possibility of parole. She will be on probation for another 20 years.
https://www.covnews.com/news/crime/woman-pleads-guilty-role-2015-walmart-murder/

That guy is going to get his head split in prison. Shit like this is looked upon with the same contempt and disdain as child molestation. If that were my mother, they would be begging to stay locked up forever just so I couldn't get my hands on them.

Last edited:
Back