• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

JPowell

The Meanest Mofo in the jungle
Ok some of you may remember me. Some of you may not. Im still alive and kicking...just been a bad 2015. Anybody interested in hearing about it just hit me up

Hello, glad to see you back, 2014 sucked donkey balls as far as I'm concerned, so I feel your pain. Hope things are better.

Welcome back! I'm sorry about your losses. That's a lot in a short period of time. Sending <3! Your mom looks like she was a great lady! Love the picture! I can see it's filled with tons of love.

Last edited:
Oh @JPowell, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. And ur boy.
2015 is almost done. Here's to a better coming year.
And u know we're always here to chat, if u need it. <3

Welcome back! You have been missed.

So sorry to hear about your losses, I can't fathom losing a child.

My summer sucked ass with losses as well, 2015 has been a bad year for us, thank goodness it's nearly over.

All of my years suck. But you...here, have a cookie now! :) Just remember, when @carolinablue comes 'round, hang on her every word. Her insight and wisdom will give you the strength to endure anything and feel a little better every day.

<3 and a cookie :)

.... and.. a :pigeon: Good to meet ya.
I kinda don't do the cookie thing :shrug: but ... you are the exception.

<3 and a cookie :)

.... and.. a :pigeon: Good to meet ya.
I kinda don't do the cookie thing :shrug: but ... you are the exception.
You...you gave a cookie?! Holy crap. @JPowell , do you know how lucky and blessed you now are?? There are people here who would drag their naked bodies over broken glass for ten miles to get a cookie from brenni.

You...you gave a cookie?! Holy crap. @JPowell , do you know how lucky and blessed you now are?? There are people here who would drag their naked bodies over broken glass for ten miles to get a cookie from brenni.
After all the things he's delt with ...
Me being the weight/carb/sugar Nazi was out of the question ;)

Of course we remember you! I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, and I hope you will not forget to take care of yourself. It's only through us that our loved ones are remembered, so we need to be healthy. Others here have experienced the same pain and understand. We will all be here for you regardless of our own personal stories. I'm so glad you came back. <3

I didnt forget my friends here. I appreciated all the times and conversations i had on here...a few of you i knew better than others. I have my life back on track....im hoping my mother is giving me a boost from the afterlife. So anyway whats been up on the demon lately?

Back