• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://news.yahoo.com/mom-911-son-trying-bite-people-dies-struggle-202002298.html

The mother of a man who died after a struggle with sheriff's deputies in Georgia can be heard in a 911 call screaming that her son is trying to bite people.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation on Monday released the recording of the call made by Mary Ann Sherman just after 9 p.m. Friday. Sherman tells the dispatcher that she is in a car with her husband, her son and the son's girlfriend on southbound Interstate 85. She says her son is "freaking out" and has taken a synthetic drug known as spice.

The call lasts nearly 11 minutes, and Sherman screams frequently as the dispatcher tries to determine where they are and what exactly is happening.

"He's going to bite us. He's going to bite us," Sherman says.

Sherman says they've pulled off the interstate with their flashers on. She says they're trying to keep her son in the car to restrain him.

"Listen, he did spice and it messed his brain up," Sherman said. "Spice" is one of several names for a synthetic marijuana drug mix.

The dispatcher assures Sherman help is on the way.

When Coweta County sheriff's deputies arrived, they tried to gain control of 32-year-old Chase Alan Sherman, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said in a news release. During a struggle, one of the deputies used a stun gun but he continued to resist the deputies and medical personnel.

Then Chase Sherman went into medical distress and emergency personnel performed CPR. He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The bureau is investigating the death and an autopsy was planned.

Zombies in Georgia who'd ever thunk it?

Last edited:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: <------- MFSOB I wish these chemists and backyard chemists would put their f**kin' smarts to work CURING shit that afflicts humanity instead of addicting people and KILLING them! :rage::finger::finger::finger:

ETA: And yeah, yeah, yeah, you-know-who. "Legalize" THAT shit in your OWN gd neighborhood. :finger: :yawn:

Dang, I don't know why I was thinking the whole time I was reading this that this was a teenager. Especially since it has his age in the damn title! I was expecting 14 or 15 year old kid. This stupid fuck was 32 god damn years old...no sympathy from me! He should have known not to be fucking around with any of that "new" shit.

And yeah, yeah, yeah, you-know-who. "Legalize" THAT shit in your OWN gd neighborhood.
I know that you know this, I'm just quoting you to have a jumping off point.

Spice or synthetic marijuana is only like real marijuana in that it is a leafy green substance that you smoke. It is not made from marijuana and has almost none of the same properties as marijuana. It is actually a hard-core stimulant more akin to bath salts than marijuana.

It along with bath salts hit the market at similar times and were sold in many of hte same places, in fact placed on shelves next to each other. If you were to try all 3 drugs (Spice, salt and pot), you would find that your high from Spice and salt were very similar, including the rage and unnerving paranoia.

With that said, someone at 32 years of age should not but fucking with Spice, especially when you're going to be with your parents. WTF, dude? You do that at home not with your parents.

Spice or synthetic marijuana is only like real marijuana in that it is a leafy green substance that you smoke. It is not made from marijuana and has almost none of the same properties as marijuana. It is actually a hard-core stimulant more akin to bath salts than marijuana.

It along with bath salts hit the market at similar times and were sold in many of hte same places, in fact placed on shelves next to each other. If you were to try all 3 drugs (Spice, salt and pot), you would find that your high from Spice and salt were very similar, including the rage and unnerving paranoia.

With that said, someone at 32 years of age should not but fucking with Spice, especially when you're going to be with your parents. WTF, dude? You do that at home not with your parents.

Maybe he lives with his parents? :whistle:

Thank you, ma'am! Actually, I didn't know the high from Spice was specifically similar to salts. That's good information. I've had inmates come in on it, heard inmates describe it, and have read about it in "new" (then) rec. drug updates generated by the state, but they didn't liken it to salts. That makes more sense than anything else b/c they have certain behaviors in common, too.

We had quite a few private gas stations, liquor store/party shops, convenience stores, etc., selling it under the counter until our PD did a city wide sweep and shut them all down until they went to court. It was a pita having to drive all over town looking for open gas stations, not to mention one small local chain of gas/convenience stores was owned by the same family. Every single one of their stores were closed for more than a month and as stupid as it sounds (and it kinda is), I actually felt sorry for them. :shame:

I can already see a good marketing slogan for weed. "Marijuana: The drug least likely to cause cannibalistic behavior that's all natural unless you wish otherwise or your dealers a dick"

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: <------- MFSOB I wish these chemists and backyard chemists would put their f**kin' smarts to work CURING shit that afflicts humanity instead of addicting people and KILLING them! :rage::finger::finger::finger:

ETA: And yeah, yeah, yeah, you-know-who. "Legalize" THAT shit in your OWN gd neighborhood. :finger: :yawn:

Even in the fantasy where they did start making helpful drugs, the gov't would crush that shit so fucking quick. Can't have anyone else intruding in on the big bucks of the pharmaceutical market.

Back