• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, I don't want people jumping on her shit because of something discussed between you and me. :kiss:

You, me, and everyone at the DD...

I said she was a cutie...because its true in an I'm not sure if she would make good anime model or if she has down syndrome kind of way. And my remarks were just noticing that you were flirting with her, which is pretty benign to me. You totally volunteered the info about the pussy pics. In as far a people jumping on shit...be discreet or transparent. I don't talk behind peoples backs, everyone here knows I don't struggle with being direct.

And lithium wins the fucking internet today.

I'm not going to weigh in on which side of the debate I'm on, but everyone can just ignore the "creepy" posts. There are posts here, not just from Rod, that once I start reading and get the gist is not something I care to read, I just ignore it and keep going.

Awwww, looks like Wallaby therapy is becoming a thing (per google). :)
Here's another pic of Momo from the game:​

screen_shot_2015-11-20_at_11.41.34_pm.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the input, but we've been doing just that for quite some time now in hopes that it would stop. It hasn't and it's gotten to the point where people are uncomfortable. When something is constantly being thrown at you and you don't like it, the best thing to do is "man-up" and say something, so I did. Ignoring something like that can lead to it increasing to the point where people are avoiding the site to avoid being uncomfortable which would suck all around when all it takes is asking politely for someone to knock it off.
But no one can force him to stop. Sure, we can ask, but in the end, only he can stop himself. I get where you are coming from. I don't really read those types of posts from him, because I don't want to. I was just saying, no one has to read through those posts, if they really don't want to. They obviously don't add information to whatever the thread is on, so it's not like you would miss any key details.

But no one can force him to stop. Sure, we can ask, but in the end, only he can stop himself.
Not so, if its a big enough issue and fucking up the mojo of the site, @Morbid could swing the ban hammer. That would stop him.

Thread derailment is the issue. This site is a discussion about current news. Not how r2p feels about megs ass and what he wants to do to said ass. Why should members have to start to read and decide if it pertains.
There are lots of sites where those kinds of posts would be welcome.
This isn't one of them.

Last edited:
You can't verify that...and im not going to say anything more about it.unless you have seen actual pics then you can say something. Fuck off.

I can verify that Rod sent me a PM indicating that you did. I really don't care either way. If you did he is telling people, me anyway. And if you didn't he is telling people...neither one of those is good, but both are good for you to know. I like the fuck off at the end of you message...CLASSY (sincere) I feel like I deserve that a little bit.

Are you all new here? He hasn't done shit to get banned. The derailment though is enough to get a thread trimmed down to nothing. So is the policing. Has he done anything other than annoy you? I didn't think so.

Sharing shit said in confidence in a thread is a shitty thing to do. Grow the fuck up, people.

Last edited:
Sharing shit said in confidence in a thread is a shitty thing to do

You're right...I feel like I could have told Megan in a PM instead on this thread. But I also feel like perhaps Rod should have kept Megan's confidence and not disclosed to me that he had them...WTf. On a whole other level, I'm glad she confronted me and I'm glad she is mad about it. Because she should be...I hope she doesn't take much time killing the messenger...but okay.

So dont say i sent pics to him just because a blabbermouth said it. I may not be classy but im not a bitch who spouts shit said from private conversations that you yourself cant verify. Yes im going to be honest I might have pics on the internet through no fault of my own which i will not diclose but im not openly sending pics so stfu. And the whole downs syndrome bit yeah that was cuntastic...

I thought the FUCK YOU was very Classy Megan, I also told you I deserved it. Keep the details about you skin pics to yourself, you don't want to disclose and I don't want to know. What you need to know is that regardless if you sent pics to Rod OR NOT...he is telling people you did. That is pretty fucking important Megan...You're Welcome!

Well he can say he got pics but i never sent him any...the only reason why he admitting openly is bc lithiumgirl instigated it.

Megan...would you like me to send you the PM that Rod sent indicating that he "pussy Pics" of you? Yep...that's what he called them. I get the whole kill the messenger thing I'm going to have to go through with you until you get that the the only instigator is Rod. I hope you hurry up with that...because right now you have our sympathies a little bit, otherwise no one really likes the girl that sends pussy pics to married men....because SLUT.

Megan's not a slut, @lithiumgirl , so you can knock it the fuck off. I don't know what your reasons are for trying to create trouble for the two of us - especially me - but it certainly reveals a vindictive nature. You're calling me an instigator when you chose to create this shit in a forum?

Leave her the fuck alone and think about some of the stories you've told me about yourself before calling her a slut.

THE END.

Just shut up for awhile seriously shut up. You're starting to act like a cunt and I really really don't feel like talking to you now.

Megan...I love the word cunt. Its my favourite second only to one other word which is Loathe. Call me something else because you're wasting the word here when you try to insult me with it.

Megan's not a slut, @lithiumgirl , so you can knock it the fuck off. I don't know what your reasons are for trying to create trouble for the two of us - especially me - but it certainly reveals a vindictive nature. You're calling me an instigator when you chose to create this shit in a forum?

Leave her the fuck alone and think about some of the stories you've told me about yourself before calling her a slut.

THE END.

In terms of women/girls who send "Pussy Pics" (your words) to married men...I stole the whole slut ,bimbo thing from Krystal...so go fuck yourself. I never shared anything with you Rod that I hadn't already posted right here in the threads, what kind of fool do you think I am?

This is the point where realize i got better things to do than to deal with a 43 year who's still stuck in highschool. So Im going to go watch some netflix and drink sangria and not respond to your petty bs anymore. Bye!

Drink some sangria...its only Tuesday Megan. Don't get drunk and through no fault of your own send PUSSY PICs to Rod. He's married and he can't keep secrets.

Apparently, lithium is trolling for negative votes again...I'm surprised she took it to this level by attacking me, but apparently they are more important to her than anything. If everybody withholds negative votes she'll shut up and move on.

Apparently, lithium is trolling for negative votes again...I'm surprised she took it to this level by attacking me, but apparently they are more important to her than anything. If everybody withholds negative votes she'll shut up and move on.

Psychotic...you tell people or otherwise lie about ...megan sending you pussy pics, again,your words...and you're feeling attacked...you're bent.

In terms of women/girls who send "Pussy Pics" (your words) to married men...I stole the whole slut ,bimbo thing from Krystal...so go fuck yourself. I never shared anything with you Rod that I hadn't already posted right here in the threads, what kind of fool do you think I am?
Yeah, it's obvious you took it from Krystal's earlier post...apparently, when grasping at straws to be as vindictive and cruel as possible, you can't come up with your own material. What kind of fool do I think you are? A fucking big one if this is how you treat people.

As usual, you've painted yourself into a corner with your attention-whoring posts, and now stubbornly try to portray others (megan, me) as the bad guys to deflect blame from yourself. Haven't you yet realized it doesn't work? It never has.

This is my final word on the topic.

THE END. Again.

Yeah, it's obvious you took it from Krystal's earlier post...apparently, when grasping at straws to be as vindictive and cruel as possible, you can't come up with your own material. What kind of fool do I think you are? A fucking big one if this is how you treat people.

As usual, you've painted yourself into a corner with your attention-whoring posts, and now stubbornly try to portray others (megan, me) as the bad guys to deflect blame from yourself. Haven't you yet realized it doesn't work? It never has.

This is my final word on the topic.

THE END. Again.

Who is painted in a corner...?

Seriously the horse is dead you beaten it to death. If you were truly concerned of what impact of what rod2pop said than you could've pmed me but you insisted on stating it out in the open then continued to bully me after I said I didn't sent any pics. Just stop.

Talk to me about fucking dead animals the same day you find out Rod talks about your crotch shots...call your fucking doctor, you stupid bitch.

I'm sorry I never Pm you...I didn't care. But you sounded really naive earlier in the thread...he's not that explicit. Now you know he is...that explicit. I said sorry and it was sincere. I wish now that I would have told you in a PM, but I don't see how you would be any less upset. And now all the girls kind of know...don't give Rod body shots...he cant keep secrets and he is likely amassing a collection. So perhaps we helped someone even if it doesn't feel like that right now.

Last edited:
" I can hear the squeals of laughter, and champagne corks popping -'"

I don't drink, but I did take a couple of bong hits. Not because of this thread tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back