• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Every time I see this thread back at the top I think, they found his body. But no! What the fuck? Where could he be? How is it no one can find him? How is it that these two pieces of shit haven't cracked yet? The kid deserves a proper burial. Damn.

Oh but Lonna isn't an addict, she just does drugs if they are around and offered to her worthless skank ass. She said so on the secret recording where she spoke of Lonzie like he was so removed from anything she was currently concerned with or going to give a lot of thought to. She said in the video that after she shoots up she sits down and starts counting backwards from 60 and she can feel her heart slowing down. First I ask what heart and then think dumb b-yatch. It's obvious that her brain slowed down as well and got stuck on stutter as a result of one of those needle pricks in her past. Her brain must have the same amount of wave left as playdough. NADA!!

If eyes are the window to the soul ........
images
than these eyes are saying that any soul has long since departed the premises. It was crowded out by evil.

According to a previously released document, Ebron told officers that Lonzie "had injuries to his head and that the child began to eat little or not at all." He added that, "the child had thrush and was bleeding in his mouth. The blood was being deposited in the child's bottle."
Ebron said he and Lonna Barton agreed that something was wrong with Lonzie, but they didn't seek medical attention.
When investigators spoke with Lonna Barton after Lonzie's disappearance, they showed her pictures of the boy she calls "Babyman," including photos of blood on Lonzie's shirt and then blood on a white sheet on the floor of Ebron's apartment.
Lonna Barton broke down looking at the photos and detectives asked her about Lonzie's head injury.
"What did he do to him?" she asked the detectives.
Ruben-Ebron-Lonna-Barton-jpg.jpg
At another point in an interview with detectives, Barton called Ebrton a coward.
"He could have f****** called me to come home and get my baby if he was getting on his f****** nerves," Barton said. "There's a lot of things he could have done to keep my baby from getting hurt, period. Could have called my mom. She would have come."
Lonna Barton and her mother met with detectives in another interview.
Mother to Lonna Barton: "If I ever see you with a black man again I'll disown you. You understand me?"
Barton "Yeah I understand."
Mother: "You stick to your own."
Barton: "If you think I hurt my kid..."
Mother: "I don't think that."
Barton: "Why are you looking at me like that if I thought he'd hurt my kid I wouldn't have f****** left him with him."
Mother: "I'm hurt too."
Barton: "You're looking at me like I'd done something wrong. I didn't do anything wrong."
When Lonna Barton was arrested, her arrest report said she and Ebron had gotten into an argument when she found a bruise on the back of the boy's head. That was the day before Lonzie was reported missing. It claimed she saw yellow fluid coming from the boy's ears and that he was throwing up and was lethargic.
Judge Mark Borello ruled that Ebron and Lonna Barton will be tried at the same time, but would have separate juries.
The joint trial for Ebron and Barton is scheduled to start Dec. 7.

• Copyright 2015 by News4Jax.com. A

Last edited:
Accidentally overdosed...:wait:

Cute story cunt. An accidental OD is a viable COD for an adult but since a 21 month old can't choose to use drugs with informed consent, then it's not an accidental OD for a child. With a toddler it's negligent homicide, it's murder, it's manslaughter, he was 21 months old, he was to be watched and cared for by someone and if that someone can't keep their dope away from the toddler then the toddler's death is squarely on their shoulders, for 1. the child gettign the drugs and 2. for not getting the child help.

"He could have f****** called me to come home and get my baby if he was getting on his f****** nerves,"
Or you could have hired an actual babysitter instead of entrusting your child with your dope-sklinging, gang-banging dick du jour who was NOT the child's father and not your husband.

But hopefully this baby will be adopted OUT of this family, all of them, and will (if there is a merciful god somewhere) never know who his peice of shit birth vessel and male DNA contributor was. That will be his best and only chance of growing up and living a good peaceful life.

I believe that Lonna is aware of even more than she has disclosed and any of her angry outbursts concerning Ebron is an attempt to deflect away from the role she played in her sons death by not getting him any kind of medical assistance. Come on, her son had stopped eating, was dazed and lethargic with yellow fluid coming from his ears and she did jack shit for him.

Where did they hide you and what had been done to you little man?

Back