• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
A baby-obsessed Bronx woman who stabbed an expectant mom to death claimed she killed her former pal in self-defense and cut the baby from her belly to save the newborn’s life.

The accused killer’s defense emerged on Saturday, along with bizarre details of her fascination with babies – and grisly details of the savage murder.

Ashleigh Wade, 22, was sitting on the stoop of her building, her hands dripping with blood after the knife attack. She told cops she stabbed Angelikque Sutton “as many times as she could,” a police source said.

The baby’s placenta was found on the bathroom floor, officials said. And the bloody knife used in the killing was found nearby. Both mother and baby were rushed to Montefiore Medical Center, where Sutton, 22, died a little after 3:30 p.m.

After initially claiming she had just given birth to the baby herself, Wade later changed her twisted tune and said it was her pregnant victim who attacked her inside her home on Monticello Ave. in Wakefield.

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/b...-baby-stabbing-pregnant-mom-article-1.2442514

http://nypost.com/2015/11/21/woman-told-friends-she-was-pregnant-before-moms-grisly-slay/

“It’s my baby!” the alleged killer told police at the gruesome crime scene, trying to convince them she had just given birth.

It was a lie she’d told for months, sources said.

“I can’t believe that. She had me fooled,” said Wade’s landlord, Angela Parris, who as an OBGYN nurse deals regularly with pregnant women.

“She was just excited and wanted to have this baby girl. She looked pregnant. She was pregnant,” said Parris.

But she wasn’t, sources said

Sutton and Wade were childhood friends who had recently reconnected. They lunched at Applebee’s in Co-op City, and together shopped for baby items, police sources said.

Wade called her boyfriend, Angel Praylow, asking him to come over because she’d done something “really bad.”

He walked into a bloodbath.

Praylow found the baby, and a barely alive Sutton, covered in blood in the bedroom.

“The placenta was on the floor, and the perp had cut the cord herself,” a source said.

Praylow wrapped the baby in a jacket, walked outside and called 911. He is not considered a suspect, sources said.

Sutton and the infant were taken to Montefiore Hospital, where the ill-fated mom was pronounced dead. The baby survived, and on Saturday Sutton’s friends circulated a pictured of a newborn in a hospital crib, purported to be Sutton’s child, named Jenasis, on Facebook.

Last edited:
Seriously.
When! When has this plan ever worked for any woman?
She's 22, doesn't know anything besides the Internet, google it. "Has a baby ever successfully been stolen from the womb?"
So stupid...

When I was 9 months pregnant I was side eyeing anyone who stated at my tummy. It is a sick, weird world we live in. The worst part is they had been friends since CHILDHOOD!!

Damn. Ashleigh's boyfriend believed her story. He was happy. He has the fake sonogram picture as his cover photo. They bought clothes for the nonexistent baby.

There really cannot be any punishment harsh enough to dish out on that woman . Wade premeditated a murder for months , being friendly to the real pregnant mother to be , when all along she knew what she was going to do .
She robbed a little girl of ever knowing the unconditional love of her natural Mother , of having a family life with her mum and dad , of a lifetime of memories and experiences .
She stole the life of an innocent young woman who will never get to see her sweet baby girls face , never get to see her take her first steps , her first day of school , her first school dance . How terrified she must have been when that twisted soul turned on her with knife .
A family have lost their loved one and all the happiness that would have came as angelikque welcomed her new child home .
We can only be grateful that this monster didn't have her an actual child of her own , can you imagine .

:jawdrop: IM SHOCKED

You mean to tell me she faked her pregnancy and when it came time for a delivery she just thought to claim someone elses?? Never seen that before..........:sarcasm:

So sad Angelikque believed in the fake twisted friendship. I feel for her family and little baby Jenasis. This woman is a monster and ought to be locked away forever. I am thankful the baby survived...however I wish the mother had as well. I feel too for the monster's boyfriend Praylow who believed he was rescuing and loving his own little baby girl when he wrapped her in his coat and carried her outside to call 911. I can't imagine what witnessing that scene has done to him. I will never be able to wrap my brain around heinous acts such as this. I hope Jenasis lives and thrives to spite the bitch that wanted and can never have or hold her. Her momma will be watching over her.

I feel too for the monster's boyfriend Praylow who believed he was rescuing and loving his own little baby girl when he wrapped her in his coat and carried her outside to call 911.

I feel for him too, but I think at the point when he scooped that baby up and wrapped his coat around her, he knew she was not his and that the woman he thought was going to be the mother of his child was a monster. Well done him for getting the baby to safety anyway.

Wow. Another crazy bitch. Why do these desperate women go to these lengths to perpetrate a lie? As if no one will put two and two together after seeing a woman butchered in her home and another woman covered in blood screaming that's my child that's my baby.
Oi vey!

First, can't these deluded broads come up with a better cover story? Why do they all just love to say that it was self-defense?

Come on, I was a miserable cunt when I was pregnant but I wasn't running around attacking people. Why? Because I was pregnant, duh, the baby could get hurt.

Second, she is 22. Barring any unforeseen medical issues, she had plenty of time to have babies. Damn, just keep trying, that's the best part afterall, trying to get pregnant.

The lengths some people go to. This is why lying is never an option..then you have to go to great lengths to cover it up

Fiend that should fry in hell is going to trial, she slit the woman's throat so she couldn't scream then cut her whole womb out and grabbed the baby and dumped the woman like an uninflated balloon on the floor. Knew the bitch since childhood
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4921550/Woman-accused-murdering-pregnant-friend.html
44AD77FB00000578-4915400-Ashleigh_Wade_has_pleaded_not_guilty_to_killing_Angelikque_Sutto-a-1_1506428970949.jpg

victim Angelikque Sutton
44AD780200000578-0-image-a-22_1506279658476.jpg

beautiful little girl now
44BC62CC00000578-0-image-a-1_1506432070421.jpg

now
44AD77D200000578-0-Wade_was_found_cradling_Jenasis_next_to_her_mother_s_body-a-4_1506432081989.jpg

hi I;m a psycho bestie that will carve you up like a spring turkey then claim the bloody baby I'm holding over your cold dead corpse is mine

Last edited:
October 05, 2017

The twisted “Womb Raider” who cut the living baby from her pregnant friend’s belly on the woman’s wedding day was found guilty of murder Thursday by a Bronx jury that needed less than five hours to convict.

Killer Ashleigh Wade, 24, began sobbing hysterically and shaking as she heard the foreperson deliver a verdict that could lead to her being locked up for the rest of her life.

The Bronx Supreme Court jury spent the past two weeks listening to brutal accounts of how Wade slit the pregnant, 22-year-old Sutton’s throat on her wedding day in 2015 — and stabbed her some 50 times before cutting out her unborn child.

Wade, who had been falsely telling people she was pregnant, then claimed the baby girl was her own.

The infant, who miraculously survived, has been named Jenasis by relatives.

“I really feel bad for Jenasis because every time it’s her birthday, it will be bittersweet because she was born on the day her mother died,” juror Maggie Santiago told The Post after the verdict. “Unfortunately there are no winners in this case.”

The 22-month-old child now lives with her father, Sutton’s husband-to-be, Patrick Bradley, who was not in court Thursday.

“The facts of this case are unfathomable: A child was yanked from the womb moments after her mother was murdered on her wedding day,” said Bronx District Attorney Darcel Clark.

Defense attorney Amy Attias said of Wade following the verdict: “She is sobbing and she is sorry.”

http://nypost.com/2017/10/05/womb-raider-found-guilty-of-murder-faces-life-in-prison/

Defense attorney Amy Attias said of Wade following the verdict: “She is sobbing and she is sorry.”

She's only upset about the verdict; not what she did.

Killer Ashleigh Wade, 24, began sobbing hysterically and shaking as she heard the foreperson deliver a verdict that could lead to her being locked up for the rest of her life.
I hope she is locked up for life.
If she is capable of doing this to a life long friend, the casual acquaintances aren't safe. Neither is the rest of society.

If my son had been a girl I would have named him Genesis. But instead we named him Isaiah so I guess it all came together.
I feel so bad for Angelique's family. Especially if they are close with the perpetrators family.
That's a lot of hurt going around in that community.
She deserves whatever she gets becos there was no excuse for this.

heard the foreperson deliver a verdict that could lead to her being locked up for the rest of her life.

A Bronx woman who killed her pregnant friend and cut her baby out of her body was sentenced Wednesday to 40 years to life in prison.

Its not enough. Not for what she robbed that child and that mother of. They should have had a lifetime together. She should have lived to raise her beautiful daughter, she should have known her mother.

IF there is a Hell, I hope she serves her eternity Promethean Style. Chained to a rock and forming a baby bump every morning only to be gutted by a ravenous eagle every night. Next morning, again.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Back