• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
Sgt. First Class Michael Roadside, 50, ran up the back of the woman last month in a Garden State Parkway service area.

The woman called 911, saying she was scared for her safety after being approached by Roadside, who she said appeared drunk, disheveled, slurring and was wearing his uniform inside out, NJ.com reported.

An officer arrived at the scene, to whom Roadside immediately professed: 'I am not drunk.'

In footage taken from the officer's dash cam, Roadside claims that he recently had 'a prostate surgery' and is 'on anesthesia right now', despite the fact he was on duty.

Roadside was later found to have a blood alcohol content of 0.16 percent, police records obtained by Syracuse.com said.

The female driver, Kimberly Wilson, who was not injured, claims Roadside offered her a check for $1,000 if she didn't report the incident.

[...]

She asked why he wasn't in full uniform and where his weapon was, 'at which point he opened his shirt, and a beer cap and a loaded magazine fell to the ground'.

[...]

The trooper later confessed to drinking nine beers in two and a half hours.

Roadside was charged with driving while intoxicated, careless driving, and having an open alcohol container in a vehicle.

He has been suspended without pay.

Roadside's attorney, Robert Ebberup, described him as 'a dedicated trooper for about 29 years of loyal service without any problems'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...it-shirt-telling-arresting-cop-not-drunk.html

Who does she think she is the fashion police? Honest mistake wearing your uniform inside out. ;)

Damn, cops beat people to death for no reason, everybody bitches! Cop gets smashed and wears his uniform inside out, everybody bitches! People just can't be satisfied, they're still gonna bitch. Nothing will ever be good enough...KIDDING by the way!
I'm not anti cop by the way. I do fully support law enforcement 99.9% of the time. My daughter's father is a cop. I just think this story's pretty dang funny.

Last edited:
No kidding, check my ass! I'd have my cell cam rolling and take his drunk ass to the ATM staying out of camera range. He'd max out his withdrawals and meet me at the bank the next day for the rest of the $5K I'd split with @Keepalowprofile for negotiating it for us, lol.

ETA: @Ponipetary , since you brought up the cash, let's make it $6K and we can split it three ways. I drive a little manual Cabriolet conv. It seats four comfortably, but it looks too preppy and wouldn't make a very cool getaway car. You guys got a cooler car or a SUV with a V-8?

Anyone other demonites have a really cool '68-69 Chevelle, GTO Judge, '66-67 Mustang V-8, '72 Monte, '69 Camaro, or maybe even a '71-73 'Cuda? The more the merrier. We could all just settle for a grand each for anyone else who wants in. Hell, by the end of the day, we'll have him so drunk (again) and skeert he'll pink slip his car AND his houses, lol!

Last edited:
Back