• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member

Connor-MacCalister.jpg

SACO, ME
– Police have charged 31-year-old Connor MacCalist er with after she walked into a grocery store and slit the throat of a 59-year-old mother of five.

According to police, walked into a Shaw’s supermarket yesterday afternoon and approached Wendy Boudreau, who was in the ice cream section of the grocery store.

Other shoppers say there was a lot of shouting before MacCallister attacked Boudreau and slit her throat.

Two EMTS were already in the store shopping, so they immediately began providing medical assistance to Boudreau while store employees and shoppers held down MacCallister until police arrived.

Boudreau was rushed to Southern Maine Health Care in Biddeford, where she later died. MacCallister was taken into custody and charged with murder. She’s currently in the York County Jail with a court appearance scheduled for Friday.

Police said they are working on a motive behind the murder, but believe the attack was completely random and have found no evidence that the women even knew each other.

I’m not a psychiatrist or anything, but looking at MacCallister’s picture, I’m going to guess she’s batshit crazy. I wouldn’t doubt she’s in her cell right now, fighting off imaginary bats.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/08...lit-throat-woman-grocery-store/#ixzz3jNo5lRdG

This freak will spend a few months at Broadmoor and then be released into the community. And this is what liberals want in America. Fuck that. Fuck them. We need to start hanging these people again.

This is out my way and i just could not believe it when i saw it. Who does this?

I however do not go for the random thing.... I have a strong feeling they knew each other.
I mean , i know people do strange random awful things but i just have a wierd feeling about this one. So awful. Oh, let me just grab some ice cream then next thing ya know.....fuckin eh.

If I had seen someone like that approaching me in a grocery store I would drop my frozen peas and get out of their way putting as much distance between us as possible!:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

The venon that you people are spewing about this obviously disturbed transgender individual is rather disappointing to me; maybe if only she had gotten that GI Joe doll as a kid, this horrible tragedy never would have happened.

According to police, walked into a Shaw’s supermarket yesterday afternoon and approached Wendy Boudreau, who was in the ice cream section of the grocery store. Other shoppers say there was a lot of shouting before MacCallister attacked Boudreau and slit her throat.

Connor MacCalister answered the eternal question: What would you do for a Klondike bar?

This freak will spend a few months at Broadmoor and then be released into the community. And this is what liberals want in America. Fuck that. Fuck them. We need to start hanging these people again.

Ronald Reagan spearheaded efforts to close down mental health facilities, and last I checked he was the Republican's patron saint. (Never mind he also favored gun control; Republicans suck when it comes to history.) I personally know plenty of liberals and have never heard anyone say they want the violently insane to wander the streets and be a danger to people. In fact, that sounds more like what the ultra-right are after. The NRA has been instrumental in passing laws to give gun rights back to criminals and schizophrenics, for instance. I personally feel that if you're a violent criminal or have a mental illness which, when uncontrolled, can make you violent, then you don't need access to guns.

Ronald Reagan spearheaded efforts to close down mental health facilities, and last I checked he was the Republican's patron saint. (Never mind he also favored gun control; Republicans suck when it comes to history.) I personally know plenty of liberals and have never heard anyone say they want the violently insane to wander the streets and be a danger to people. In fact, that sounds more like what the ultra-right are after. The NRA has been instrumental in passing laws to give gun rights back to criminals and schizophrenics, for instance. I personally feel that if you're a violent criminal or have a mental illness which, when uncontrolled, can make you violent, then you don't need access to guns.

No...moron...that was the ACLU and crusading journalist Geraldo Rivera...back in the 1970s, before Ronald Reagan was President.

https://www.aclu.org/aclu-history-mental-institutions

No...moron...that was the ACLU and crusading journalist Geraldo Rivera...back in the 1970s, before Ronald Reagan was President.

It WAS before he was president. When he was governor of California. Plenty of organizations and individuals were behind him and praised his forward-thinking. But he was at the forefront of the movement. At the time, these facilities needed a serious overhaul because of the conditions and repeated abuses of patients. Instead of overhauling them, Reagan decided to save the state some money and close them down.

After taking office, Reagan then cut federal funding for mental health institutes.

Last edited:
At any rate, @Pete Bondurant, there are NO liberals who think violent, mentally ill people should be free to wander the streets. If you are harboring these delusions, you might want to see a mental health professional yourself.

At any rate, @Pete Bondurant, there are NO liberals who think violent, mentally ill people should be free to wander the streets. If you are harboring these delusions, you might want to see a mental health professional yourself.

Yes, there are plenty of liberals who think this...it was the ACLU (one cannot be more liberal than that) who engineered the mass release of these individuals.

It WAS before he was president. When he was governor of California. Plenty of organizations and individuals were behind him and praised his forward-thinking. But he was at the forefront of the movement. At the time, these facilities needed a serious overhaul because of the conditions and repeated abuses of patients. Instead of overhauling them, Reagan decided to save the state some money and close them down.

After taking office, Reagan then cut federal funding for mental health institutes.

First of all....you don't seem to understand how government works. The Governor of a state, or the President of the United States has limited power. When Ronald Reagan was Governor of California, the Democratic Party controlled the state legislature. When Ronald Reagan was the President of the United States of America, the Democratic Party held the purse strings via their absolute control of the House of Representatives. Ronald Reagan could not accomplish a single important piece of legislation without the aid and support of a good portion of the opposition. Simply proclaiming that Ronald Reagan is responsible for every social ill that existed in the United States from the time that he was Governor of California up until he left the White House is simplistic, and ignorant. Furthermore...liberals were leading the charge to close various state mental institutions (Robert Kennedy, for instance campaigned against the Willowbrook State School). Mentally ill persons were released as a misguided policy of compassion that was promoted by the left. This is hardly what people like you would term "conservative policy." You are absolutely and completely wrong about everything you have ever believed. Accept this and follow me into a brilliant new future!

I'm sorry, I guess I was mistaken about Ronald Reagan being a conservative. Guess he really was a liberal. You have shown me the error of my ways!

... Oh wait, no that's ridiculous. And so is pointing out that the ACLU favored closing mental health facilities (or anyone else for that matter) as some sort of refutation of what I said. I plainly stated that Reagan "spearheaded the closing" of these facilities. Which he did. So what is it you're arguing??? Plenty of people were in favor of closing these places, at first. That's b/c they were hellholes. However, after the experiment in California was an abject failure, public opinion started to turn. Reagan, who was president at this point, continued to push for defunding.

So the point is Reagan, who was a conservative, favored closing mental health facilities and leaving the mentally ill homeless. He was in favor of it, and he pushed legislature to do just that. This is fact! You haven't said anything to refute it, just that "lots of people" were in favor of it, and that Reagan didn't do it alone. I never said otherwise.

All of this is simply to point out how ignorant it is to say "liberals want this." Liberals want violent mentally ill people to slash women's throats in grocery stores? TAKE YOUR MEDS ALREADY. That's why they let you out of the facility in the first place, @pete.

I'm sorry

I posted the link to the ACLU's own website, wherein they proudly exclaim their efforts to close mental institutions in the State of New York (prior to RR being President of the United States, I might add). You didn't refute anything that I posted. You just blame Ronald Reagan for closing mental hospitals, when the closure of such hospitals was an orchestrated campaign by various individuals, including the ACLU and Robert F. Kennedy. I also pointed out to you that Ronald Reagan could not effect legislation without the aid of the opposition party which controlled the California state legislature during his tenure as Governor, and you chose to ignore that. You also ignore the fact that during the entire eight years of the Reagan presidency, the opposition party had complete control of the House of Representatives. I don't care if Ronald Reagan was a conservative, a liberal or a monarchist. This simple fact of the matter is...he was not a dictator. There was a national effort throughout the nation to close mental institutions. Ronald Reagan is not responsible for violent homeless people committing homicide in the 21st Century. You seem to forget that there have been four administrations since that time. I understand that you are a drooling ideological zealot and that you have been wrongly informed over these many years about Ronald Reagan being the most evil man on Earth and that he and his ilk would toss babies into bonfires and all that, but...you only seem ridiculous.

The otters agree.....YOU ARE A LOSER!

DSCF5022+(1024x908).jpg

I only take the man at his word, which you seem to not want to do. Republicans still invoke the spectre of Ronald Reagan every chance they get. They practically worship the man. Are you really trying to tell me that Reagan DIDN'T set out to and succeed at closing mental health facilities first as governor of California and then as president? And that he DIDN'T state repeatedly that that was what he wanted to do? I really don't care who else crowed about getting those places shut down. My point is that if "liberals are in favor of" then so are republicans. You aren't this dense, @Pete - stop acting like it. I thought your stance was idiotic to start with, and not backed up by any facts, and I still think that. The people these days who want crazies to run around and commit violent acts is the NRA leadership, not liberals. Give a violent felon or schizophrenic their "gun rights" back so they can go shoot up another school. Republicans don't have a good track record for keeping people incarcerated either. Mike Huckabee, for instance, loved to grant paroles or commute sentences for violent criminals when he was governor of Arkansas. Then those criminals were free to rape again, or murder cops.

Seriously, this is a ridiculous topic to even bring up this kind of political nonsense in. Were you just sitting at home, frothing at the mouth, looking for somewhere to spew your ill-informed opinions, and one article was as good as any other?

A woman accused of fatally stabbing a stranger in a Maine supermarket pleaded guilty to murder and requested a life sentence on Thursday, disregarding her lawyer's recommendation that she use an insanity defense.

Connor MacCalister is charged with killing 59-year-old Wendy Boudreau at a Shaw's in Saco in August. MacCalister, 31, was born Tanisha Hopkins and previously identified herself as a transgender man but asked to be referred to as a woman in court.

She entered the guilty plea in York County Superior Court over her attorney's objections that she plead not guilty.

Later, outside court, defense attorney Robert LeBrasseur said MacCalister wanted to plead guilty to "make this easier on Mrs. Boudreau's family and friends." He said he is required to argue in favor of the life sentence, and will do so when the case returns for sentencing on Nov. 23.

"You have someone who is trying to do the right thing," LeBrasseur said.

MacCalister told police she had gone to the store to kill "several random people," according to an affidavit. Court records show that MacCalister said she was "off my meds" at the time of the stabbing inside a supermarket near the ice cream freezer.

Assistant Attorney General Leane Zainea said MacCalister's initial plan was to kill one person and take another hostage, and kill the hostage when police arrived on the scene.

"The defendant had been planning for a month prior to the attack," Zainea said.

Justice John O'Neill Jr. repeatedly asked MacCalister in court on Thursday if she understood the gravity of the charges and that entering a guilty plea would mean forever giving up any trial rights. MacCalister spoke clearly when answering every question by saying she understood, addressing the judge as "your honor."

Police have said there is no indication Boudreau and MacCalister knew each other even though they're both from Saco. Members of Boudreau's family sat quietly in court during the appearance.

A criminal responsibility exam released by the court on Thursday states that MacCalister showed evidence of mental health issues, but her decision-making ability was "not so disordered as to impair her ability to make reality-based decisions."

The exam report also states that MacCalister has indicated her desire to be placed in a female jail and that she has stopped taking testosterone and was "amenable" to being identified as female.
http://news.yahoo.com/woman-charged-maine-supermarket-killing-pleads-guilty-181436403.html

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-fatally-stabbed-shopper-supermarket-gets-life-201523381.html

Connor MacCalister had told police she was angry with life and had gone to the store to kill "several random people." According to court records, she acknowledged being "off (her) meds" when she killed 59-year-old Wendy Boudreau in August at a Shaw's supermarket in Saco, where they both lived.

MacCalister, 31, entered her guilty plea in October over the objection of her lawyer, who wanted to use an insanity defense. MacCalister was sentenced in York County Superior Court in Alfred, where several members of Boudreau's family and friends spoke prior to sentencing about the horror of grappling with the sudden death of their loved one.

Last month, MacCalister's attorney, Robert LeBrasseur, said MacCalister wanted to plead guilty to "make this easier on Mrs. Boudreau's family and friends." The guilty plea required LeBrasseur to argue in favor of a life sentence, which he did. MacCalister rose briefly during the sentencing to apologize to Boudreau's family and friends.

"I hope you have good memories of her," she said. "I'm sorry."

Assistant Attorney General Leane Zainea said MacCalister's initial plan was to kill one person, take another hostage and then kill the hostage when police arrived. Zainea said MacCalister had been planning the attack for a month.

There was no indication that Boudreau and MacCalister knew each other, and the affidavit said MacCalister claimed Boudreau had "looked at me funny" at the scene.

MacCalister is a transgender man who was born Tanisha Hopkins. She asked to be referred to as a woman in her recent court appearances. An exam report stated that she wants to be placed in a female jail and that she has stopped taking testosterone.

This is so confusing, I wonder if the testosterone is what had her raging?

Last edited:
Born female, wants to become male, changes her mind and wants to be a woman again, and changes her mind - yet again to transition to male. She Can't decide if she's Romeo or Juliet.

Must have been a painful internal struggle for her - but to stab a stranger? I'll never understand how someone could think that inflicting pain on another would somehow alevaite their own internal pain.

Awwwwe, what a very handsome and dapper gentleman
Hold it, she wants to be in a female prison and has stopped taking male hormones so I think you still may have offended people.

I'm not sure though, this stiff confuses me at times...:confused:

I'll call it like I see it..... DYKE :D
... with life in the joint :finger:

Absolutely. And, since she stopped the transitional testosterone, she might just thank you for calling her by the right name. *high five*

For anyone who may not be familiar with it, while a lot of lesbians still prefer lesbian or butch (as opposed to slurs like Bull Dyke, etc.), many lesbians who used to identify as "butch" adopted the old, original slur "dyke" and claimed it for themselves. Now, what used to be an insult is actually PC. :)

Back