• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I think a large part of what makes this case hit us all so hard is the brazen nature and swiftness of it... 25 minutes. That's all it took. And in a huge crowd no less. It's bone chilling. It also probably means the poor darling could hear her parents looking for her with the loud speaker as she took her last breaths. That thought alone is too horrible to process.

Makes me wonder if the monster was originally planning on transporting her further, but when he heard the commotion he decided he needed to do the deed more quickly.

I feel sick just typing that.

I would love it if the son or any other family members show up here. :devil:
Yeah, fairly sure your wish will be granted, especially considering the last bit I read about his wife defending him and saying he'd never do anything like that.

Well, let's see, DNA evidence, plus the fact he was sitting near Gabbi's family that very night yet clearly has no alibi for those 25 minutes... good luck explaining that away. I'm all for standing by your man, but not when he's a sleazy, monstrous, disgusting child rapist/killer!

Maybe this young man has had his chain jerked enough, and faced some facts about Dad, and gotten some good advice from a public defender. He apologizes on facebook for his remarks, and apparently deleted his hillbilly rants and threats.
What were the rants/threats like? He'd already deleted them by the time I saw his FB page and I'm very curious to know what kinds of things he was saying.

What were the rants/threats like? He'd already deleted them by the time I saw his FB page and I'm very curious to know what kinds of things he was saying.
There is an article I read but I can't remember what site..so sorry...that details his threats to the police. They were pretty serious. The police chief even called the son and tried to talk ssense into him...so he wouldn't face charges but the son continued and gave them no choice. If someone can pull that info to share it would be awesome. Thx!

bradleymadden-1170x740.jpg

I must say that I was a bit surprised when I saw Bradley Madden's mugs and read that the little punk dweeb was twenty. Looks for all the world to be between 14 and 16 in my opinion. My southern Granny would have said of Bradley after taking a gander, "Why he ain't old enough that he ain't stopped pooping yeller yet." I have a bit of empathy for Timothy Madden's oldest son due to the example he had to look to and emulate during his formative years. It's my bet that it wasn't easy to be known as Timothy Madden's son even prior to the vicious rape and drowning of 7 year old Gabriel Doolin. I've read that folks in the town thought Madden was good for the 1996 abduction and murder of another 7 year old, Morgan Voili. Impossible to know if Morgan was also raped six ways from Sunday as the body was not discovered until 4 months later. Madden had a vehicle that resembled the one witnesses said was seen parked beside a rundown barn on the day Morgan was taken about 100 feet from where Morgan's remains were recovered. Imagine growing up Madden with all that innuendo and speculation swirling around. In a sense he was doomed to be second generation ass crack. Sorta an ass crack chip off the old block. :mooning:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...boy-claims-Kentucky-suspect-targeted-him.html

A Kentucky man charged in the rape and murder of seven-year-old Gabriella Doolin was identified by a West Virginia boy as someone who allegedly tried to lure him into his camper a month before the girl's slaying.

The suspected kidnapping attempt was detailed in a Kentucky State Police Affidavit, which was filed for a search warrant last month in the case of Timothy Madden.

Madden, 39, was indicted in December on charges of murder, kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy in Doolin's death.

So in addition to everything else, the fucker swings both ways? Christ, nothing is safe around this guy - not even a fucking pencil sharpener. Just off with his head and we can all sleep a lot better.

Jul 31, 2018

Timothy Madden’s court-appointed attorney made his first appearance Tuesday in Madden’s capital murder case.
Madden, 41, of Scottsville, is charged with murder, kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy in the death of 7-year-old Gabriella “Gabbi” Doolin, whose body was found Nov. 14, 2015, in a wooded area near Allen County-Scottsville High School.

He faces the death penalty if convicted as charged.

Allen Circuit Judge Janet Crocker last month appointed Tom Griffiths, capital trial attorney with the Kentucky Department of Public Advocacy, to represent Madden after Madden’s private attorney, Travis Lock, was disqualified from continuing to represent the suspect.

At a status conference Tuesday in Allen Circuit Court, Griffiths disclosed that he has not received the file from Lock comprising the work the attorney had completed in the case during his involvement.

“It’s been hard on the victim’s family with the multiple continuances,” Willis said. “It’s hard to explain to them that we’re going to come back here and do the same thing all over again simply because a file did not appear to be handed over.”

While no firm trial date was set, discussion during the hearing indicated the trial would likely take place in the early months of 2019.

Griffiths said after the court hearing that he is not certain how much more investigation has to be done to prepare for trial.

“It’s unfortunate that the file hasn’t been generated and turned over at this point because it slows everything down,” Griffiths said. “The more information I have from prior counsel, the better job I can do and the more time and money I can save for everyone involved. ... A trial has to be done when both sides are ready, that’s the only way that justice can really be achieved.”

Lock had requested state funding to pay for mitigation experts, mentioning in court filings that Madden’s family has been unable to afford to pay him and that Lock has represented his client for free for at least a year.

Crocker denied the request and disqualified Lock from the case, finding Madden to be indigent and not entitled to state funds while represented by a private attorney.

Madden will return to court Sept. 25.
https://www.bgdailynews.com/news/ma...cle_4b87da35-7b1f-5be2-81ca-9f0c94fcfd71.html

http://www.wdrb.com/story/36432822/...orrendous-murder-of-7-year-old-heads-to-trial

A Kentucky man could face the death penalty if convicted of murder in the death of a 7-year-old girl.

Judge Janet Crocker denied a motion to exclude death as a possible sentence if Timothy Madden is convicted of killing Gabbi Doolin at trial in September.

Doolin's body was found in a creek after she disappeared from a youth football game in November 2015.

Defense attorney Tom Griffith says he's seeking a resolution to the case "that saves Mr. Madden's life."

Madden was granted a psychiatric evaluation.

Are there any resolutions that will bring Gabbi back?

Sounds like the entire Madden clan should be wiped out.
Killing the monster may not bring Gabbi back, but it might help her rest easier. I'm also in favor of the hope that it might give her family some peace that he can't hurt anyone else

@Satanica
The Scottsville man charged with raping and murdering a seven-year-old girl in 2015 has pleaded guilty to her murder and kidnapping and entered an alford plea for rape and sodomy.

An alford plea is a plea “under which a defendant may choose to plead guilty, not because of an admission to the crime, but because the prosecutor has sufficient evidence to place a charge and to obtain conviction in court.”

Timothy Madden appeared in Allen Circuit Court Saturday before Judge Janet Crocker, where he made his change in plea.

Gabbi Doolin was killed on November 14, 2015 at a youth football game on the campus of Allen County-Scottsville High School after being reported missing for only thirty minutes. Doolin was found in a creek near the football field by police.

Im glad they didnt take the rape and sodomy off the table in exchange for him pleading guilty to murder. I despise that they almost always drop the sexual charges during the plea process. If a crime is commited with sexual motivation..the motivation should never be swept under the rug. It allows many sexual predators to escape having that stigma attached to them.

After reading that the Madden family wanted Gabbi's dad arrested, I'm sick to my stomach. I put a hex on all of the Madden scum fucks!!

Back