• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
fwk9bt.jpg

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office has released the names of the people involved in a fatal machete attack and deputy-involved shooting.

Neighbors told WPBF 25 News a fight over dog poop led to the deadly night.

It happened just after 8 p.m. in the 600 block of Mercury Street.

When they arrived, they found Mauro Londono on the ground in a pool of blood and another man, Amado Lago, pacing in the driveway holding a long machete, the sheriff said.

Bradshaw said the deputies went to check on Londono while they simultaneously ordered Lago to drop the machete.

He said Lago instead charged the deputy with the machete raised.

The deputy shot Lago, killing him.

Londono was also pronounced dead. The sheriff said he was fatally stabbed by Lago.

The victim's wife, Claudia Morales, was also cut by the attacker. The sheriff said she is in the hospital and expected to survive.

http://m.wpbf.com/news/fight-over-dog-poop-leads-to-attack-neighbors-say/35714624
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/neighbor-dog-poop-dispute-may-have-led-to-stabbing-shooting/

DAMN! People are just too hot headed these days! It's just a little dog dookie, I 'd just bag it up and put it in their front porch with a little note letting them know I was returning their property to them. Yeah, that might not end very well either.

Well, I don't see how this solves the dude's problem. The victim's dog can shit in peace in the murderer's yard now. I guess the murderer is thinking "out of sight, out of mind", cuz it'll sure be out of sight from jail. What a dumbass!

cuz it'll sure be out of sight from jail. What a dumbass!

If I understood what I read correctly, they both died, the guy wiht the shitty little dog and the guy who didn't want the shitty little dog in his yard.

If I understood what I read correctly, they both died, the guy wiht the shitty little dog and the guy who didn't want the shitty little dog in his yard.
Aw shit! I didn't get that! Lol. It's still outta sight then I guess!

You know, I have these simply awful neighbors. They constantly let their yippy little Lhasa Apso out, generally after midnight and he runs strait for our apartment, barking incessantly and terrorizing my cats (both feral rescues that prefer the outdoors, they are both tagged, spayed and vaccinated). In addition, there are only supposed to be two adults (a Mom and her teenager) and the teenager's child in the unit. There are at least five additional people living there. We only have 25 parking spots for 16 units, (one for each unit and 11 visitor spots) plus 10 garages (these cost extra). These inconsiderate fuckwits have a garage, a parking spot and yet they also take up SEVEN of the remaining 11 parking spots with all of their cars, cars they are trying to sell, and cars that I think are stolen and dumped. Oh, and when they run out of parking spaces, they like to park their cars in front of my garage. Assholes! Anyway, the nasty dog shits all over the front walkway and they LEAVE it. Oh, and they slashed my tire cover after I yelled at their sneauflake canine to shut the fuck up at 2 am one morning. I know it was them as I took stuff out of my car at 12:30 am and the cover was fine, and at 7:30 am it was slashed. Our ineffective manager has anxiety issues and can't deal with them. It's a nightmare. Puts me in a place of being able to understand how this kind of thing can get out of control. Not that I condone it, but I have an ability to empathize...

Oh good God, girl! That sounds like hell on earth! I don't know how confrontational you want to be, but I'd give something like this a try:

Approach the ineffective manager & say something like yeah, I get that you don't like dealing with these pantywastes either, but that's unfortunately your job. I'm kindly asking you to please reign them in and adhere to the rules that the rest of us are required to abide by so that we're all happy. If you don't think you have the juevos to do that, that's fine; just tell me, so that I can just get in touch with the police and let them know that I suspect burglary, accepting stolen items, and drug deals are going down next door. I mean, that would explain all the damn people coming and going, right??

This could either go really well or extraordinarily poorly.

I think I've told this story before. Years back I yelled at my neighbor for letting his dogs poop in my yard. He went and got a paper towel and came and stuck it up to my face. Then he said he thought he'd take down the common fence between our yards in the back. I wanted to tell him he had a lot of nerve to threaten me instead of apologizing for 10 years worth of his uncollected dog poop. Instead I apologized for flying off the handle and yelling. I should've told the SOB to take the goddamned fence down since it was 110F in the shade that week. Several years ago he ended up replacing that fence for no reason since he doesn't need it, so I figure that may have been his way of finally apologizing for his past behavior but I have no idea really.

You know, I have these simply awful neighbors. They constantly let their yippy little Lhasa Apso out, generally after midnight and he runs strait for our apartment, barking incessantly and terrorizing my cats (both feral rescues that prefer the outdoors, they are both tagged, spayed and vaccinated). In addition, there are only supposed to be two adults (a Mom and her teenager) and the teenager's child in the unit. There are at least five additional people living there. We only have 25 parking spots for 16 units, (one for each unit and 11 visitor spots) plus 10 garages (these cost extra). These inconsiderate fuckwits have a garage, a parking spot and yet they also take up SEVEN of the remaining 11 parking spots with all of their cars, cars they are trying to sell, and cars that I think are stolen and dumped. Oh, and when they run out of parking spaces, they like to park their cars in front of my garage. Assholes! Anyway, the nasty dog shits all over the front walkway and they LEAVE it. Oh, and they slashed my tire cover after I yelled at their sneauflake canine to shut the fuck up at 2 am one morning. I know it was them as I took stuff out of my car at 12:30 am and the cover was fine, and at 7:30 am it was slashed. Our ineffective manager has anxiety issues and can't deal with them. It's a nightmare. Puts me in a place of being able to understand how this kind of thing can get out of control. Not that I condone it, but I have an ability to empathize...
Poison for the dog ..
Mothballs for the cars :D Fuck those mother fuckers and their shitty dog :finger:
They are lucky they don't live next door to me ...they would have some La Eme fucking justice :devil:

Poison for the dog ..
Mothballs for the cars :D Fuck those mother fuckers and their shitty dog :finger:
They are lucky they don't live next door to me ...they would have some La Eme fucking justice :devil:

Sorry, I had to dislike this, 'cos it's not the dogs fault it has shitty owners. People who poison or maim an animal to get back at a human are scum.

I could get behind that. Especially the little blue bug that hasn't moved from the primo visitor spot in FIVE FUCKING WEEKS!!! :mad:

It will smell like death and rotting sushi times a thousand. :) It works in your enemies' curtain rods too, but no way you could actually get in without getting caught since they already know you hate them.

It will smell like death and rotting sushi times a thousand. :) It works in your enemies' curtain rods too, but no way you could actually get in without getting caught since they already know you hate them.
Several years ago I thought about hiding raw shrimp somewhere in an old office that my company shared with this horrifying bitch slore architect when we moved into our own space. :D I still daydream abt doing shit like that to people who treat others like shit.

Okay but I'm for real. Sardines for the cars or shrimp shells. The stench would be so horrendous that the cars will be moved or towed. It will never, ever come out.

That reminds me of how a few of us set-up the getaway car for a friends' wedding.
We wired four unopened tins of anchovies & two unopened cans of mackerel to the exhaust headers. I can only imagine the stench, and smoke, from when those cans exploded all over those red hot tubes of metal. :whistle:

Last edited:
Back